You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Mysterious Lady In The Woods 2

Real Ghost Stories

The Mysterious Lady In The Woods 2

 

It's been four years since I last saw Kareena, the mysterious lady that I met in the woods. After the high school graduation I decided to go home to my parents' house that summer. One afternoon I decided to check the woods if Kareena had come back, it was nearly sunset when I entered the small forest and decided to sit beside the big old tree where I first saw Kareena six years ago.

I closed my eyes and concentrated to feel any presence within the area when I suddenly felt a cloth covered me from behind. I slightly opened my eyes and discovered that the cloth is Kareena's blue hooded cloak, as I closed my eyes again a gentle wind blew around me and a young female voice spoke to my ears saying, "it's been a long time, you have grown, Caleb."

"Kareena? Where have you been all these years? I answered.

"An old friend visited me, and asked for help, I needed to move to her place for years" she said.

"And what kind of help she needed that took you several years to be gone?" I asked.

"There are things humans like you should not bother to know" she answered.

She then appeared in front of me to greet me and sit beside me, it was a reunion I did not expect, we talked and laughed a lot, I told her stories about the past four years, the strange experiences that I encountered and how I discovered about the paranormal world.

"Now do you have an idea what kind of being I am?" she asked.

"Are you a nature spirit? Like a fairy or a nymph?" I asked.

"Yes I am a nature spirit" she answered.

The following day we met again and Kareena once again invited me to her house in the woods, it's still the same, beautiful and simple like before. The little wooden house is still surrounded by tall trees and flowering plants.

"I tried to go back to your house before but I could not find the right path" I told her.

"Going into my house is entering a new world, only I can lead the way" she answered.

While staying at Kareena's house I can sense other presence around the area, far from her flowering garden and outside the trees that surround her house I can hear voices of other beings and their language are foreign to me. I told Kareena about it.

"Don't worry Caleb, my place is a safe zone, and when they enter I would know" she said.

"Why? What's the matter? I asked.

Kareena whispered to my ears and said, "Because some of them might come here and take you, and when they do you'll have no chance of going back to your world."

I felt scared knowing that other enchanted beings are capable of abducting people. I often visited Kareena for the next three years, her little wooden house has become our love nest.

Until one day the owner of the small forest decided to cut down the trees one by one to use the land as part of his farm. Kareena spoke to me saying that she had no other choice but to leave, she is a nature spirit and the forest is her home, now that her home is soon to be gone she decided to move in an old friends place until she finds a new forest where she can build a new home. That was the last time I saw her.

Other hauntings by ColdSoul

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ColdSoul, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-12-13)
Rdevile - sorry to disagree with you but, the OP doesn't need to write a more convincing story, he just needs to understand that this site is meant for REAL paranormal experiences.👻

Now... I wonder why ColdSoul hasn't participated in the discussion as he agreed to do. 🙄 🤔
Rdevile (1 posts)
-3
6 years ago (2017-12-13)
The story was indeed a good play of words. But it's quite unbelievable so I suggest you to make it realistic one.
Till then keep working.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-12-08)
Majarlika - it says a LOT when a Filipino doubts a story from the Philippines!😂
majarlika012 (12 stories) (122 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-12-08)
I am having a hard time believing that your story happened in real life. But, nonetheless, I like the plot. It's good for a theatrical play. Nice!
Flex (9 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-12-06)
Whatever drugs you are taking... I want! Sorry to say I don't believe the story, it's too far a cry for me. But, nonetheless a well written story (I say story because, well, it's too far from what could feasibly happen) but kudos for the creative effort!
Ann4shadow (1 stories) (36 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-12-03)
ColdSoul, I am very sad that I find myself not believing in your story. It is just to far from anything that I can... And yet I wish I could because it is a very sweet and whimsical story.
It reminds me of an old story where a male human goes into fairy land and falls in love with a fairy and they stay young and beautiful and in love. One day somehow he returns to the real world and he is so very old and never finds his way there again.
It also reminds me of a book series where this girl is brought into this alternative world and is loved be a male fairy. She has powers and adventures. It is a pretty good series. I'll try to remember the name of it.
I enjoyed your story anyway and I thought it was well written. Thanks for sharing.
Be Well,
Ann
😊
Jubeele (25 stories) (882 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-12-02)
I still like the story. Works well reading it with musical accompaniment - "Bonny Portmore" sung by Loreena McKennitt. 😐
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-12-02)
I would love 💜 to know Kareena's opinion about your encounter with the answag from your previous story. I bet she was impressed by your bravery and valiant actions.😹
Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-12-02)
No joke, just tell me what you've been taking. Seems to work wonders!
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2017-12-02)
ColdSoul - I won't tell a lie, I don't believe a word of it but guess what? It's a beautiful story ❤

Regards, Melda
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-12-02)
😭 It's so sad that your love story had to end due to deforestation!

At least you had a chance to ask Kareena for her name's right spelling. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: