You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Demonic Haunting - Hypnosis And Attacks

Real Ghost Stories

Demonic Haunting - Hypnosis And Attacks

 

Rob again. It seems to be coming more often than usual now, I hope you're not sick of reading my stories? I feel as though I am going over the same things over and over and if I'm honest I'm sick of reading and typing the title: Demonic Haunting...

My last post was regarding a kind of 'missing time' that I had encountered. I still have no explanation as to why these are happening but they still continue. I have no reason to go into these as my last post Demonic Haunting (there we go again) The Abduction kind of explains what happens. In a nut shell and for example, one minute it's 4:30pm the next second it's 8:45pm and I have no recollection of what the f**k just happened and where the 'missing' time went!

To find out some answers I decided to have some hypnosis sessions, the hypnosis I received is known as Forensic Hypnosis, this helps you remember times in your life that you forget or weren't fully aware of.

I also received Regression Hypnosis... It focus' more on 'past lives'.

Before you go ahead and read this some of the things I mention sound too far fetched to be true and a pretty high majority of you probably won't believe me. I was one of you before all this started happening. I'm not after any comments that go against my story, I understand people have their opinions but I cannot stress enough how genuine this is. I've had great feedback so far and some of it helpful.

It took me a while to be placed under Hypnosis as I couldn't relax. But once I was under I was aware of everything going on around me but although I was told I would be in control I also felt really vulnerable and a sense of dread loomed over me the whole time.

In the first session we focused on Forensic Hypnosis, to see if I could remember anything about the 'missing time'. Although I didn't exactly tell him where I'd been (if I had been anywhere) or what had happened in full detail I did manage a few sentences and we kind of created our own little story of what might've happened. However it's not confirmed so I don't want to go into any detail about this until I find out 100% what happened.

The next session was Regression, I remember letting myself take a back seat roll as a stronger energy/personality seemed to sit up inside of me. I felt sick.

I remember calling the Hypnotherapist a word that I can't write on here 'cause doubt my story will get published if I do... I was shocked myself as the words left my mouth and I apologised almost straight away. He was trying to help me; what made me say that?

I then reeled off a few words that I had never heard before and it wasn't until we researched after that the meaning of the words came to light.

Botis.

Samael.

Semiazas.

I have never heard these words in my life and it wasn't until we had researched them that we found out they were names. Names of Demons.

Botis: Appears as a Viper and proclaims the past and future.

Samael: Demon Angel of Death, Prince of the power of the air.

Semiazas: Chief Demon of fallen angels.

In my opinion and most of you probably think this as well, who gave these Demons names? Who said they even exist? Why was I saying them out aloud when I'd never even heard of them?

Before we researched them I had laughed about the stupid sounding 'words' I had come out with under hypnosis and thought to myself surely I was just muttering complete bull sh**! My heart pounded when I was told what they meant. I'm still actually trying hard to believe it...

We recorded my session which is apparently compulsory. I got so into it that I was expecting my voice to sound possessed or something, like in The Exorcist when she talks all creepy. But it sounded like the same old me, but tired and drunk like.

The man who lead the hypnosis was very eager to get in contact with me again soon after, he wants to do more sessions with me and has asked if someone else can be present. I agreed to this as I still only feel half satisfied about my experience finally being shared with a professional. I'm hoping this is the beginning of the end.

I will keep you posted on this and go into more detail, I apologise for not going into it too much as I wanted to keep the story brief, well kind of it's already pretty long and I have more to tell you...

Three days after my last hypnosis session which was Saturday just gone (13th November) I believe I was 'attacked' by this entity that has been haunting me. I don't know what I did to provoke it but maybe the hypnosis sessions have pissed it off.

I've been meaning to replace the bulb in the security light on top of the house for a while but the ladders I have are too small and I've been meaning to get some longer ones of my dad from out of his garage. They were out all day but I have a spare key so drove round in my work van to get them. I didn't have the key to the garage so had to go through the house and enter it via a door in the kitchen.

We're talking what looks like your usual garage... Tins of paint, garden furniture, lawn mower, a few bikes, etc etc... The ladders I wanted were propped up against the wall at the other end. The ceiling is made of huge wooden beams; even these are used for storage.

As I retrieved the ladders from the other end, carefully dodging all the crap on the floor, the door leading to the kitchen slams shut. I admit I jumped and panicked for a second. I wasn't locked in; it only locks if you actually turn the key. So no worries there, I can get out fine. So I grab the ladders and at the same time feel a soft tap on the back of my head. I didn't turn to see, just wafted the area behind me thinking it was a spider or something.

Ladders now in hand I turned and began to make a swift exit out of the garage, at my feet was a small box, I picked up the pace so I could step over it with ease without the ladders wobbling from side to side, as I did this a sharp tug pulled me back and something hard and rough tightened around my neck. I dropped the ladders and reached for my throat, a thick rope was wrapped around it. I stepped backwards over the box on the floor and felt the rope loosen. My neck was burning. I managed to pull it over my head and looked up, it was wrapped around the wooden beams in the ceiling and was swinging from side to side, there was a large visible loop.

I rubbed my neck and quickly made my way out of the garage, there was a mirror in the hall that I ran over to so I could look at my neck. It was red raw. I soaked a tea towel with cold water and dabbed my neck with it until the burning sensation had eased. I went back in the garage and picked the ladders off the floor, the rope was hanging menacingly from the beams. I left the house with my phone pressed to my ear and rang my mum to tell her to take the rope down. She didn't know where it had come from but apparently my dad had to saw it off that evening.

It's only been 2 days but I'm still sporting a very sore burn around my neck.

Other hauntings by Rob27

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rob27, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

jesse40 (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-02)
[at] BadJuuJuu
I wasn't trying to post my own story
I was trying to tell him what happened to me because of this article
His article
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-02)
Jesse, if you're hoping for any feedback on your experience, you should submit it as your own story and not a comment on someone else's story. Please read and follow the submission guidelines if you do submit your own story.
kirkbypaul (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-13)
rob m8 please listen you are going deeper in satans kingdom and is very real. And will kill you m8. I know because I have come from that back ground and now seeking delivernace or exorcism. The demons are seeking your life to distroy it... Theres a book call HE CAME TO SET THE CATIVES FREE. BY REBECCA BROWN... Your opening self to unseen forces that are very powerfull. Dead easy them getting in but very hard getting them out. But this book will show you how to deal with them. And close anydoor ways... By the blood of Jesus christ that's one of the most powerfull words you Could ever say the blood of JESUS. BECAUSE DEVILS AND DEMONS HATE IT. MAKE A STAND... The same goes to me as well I have being a bit lazy doing this mines a bit deeper then yours and very dangous. But don't give up...
HazMan_III (4 stories) (91 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-09)
I'm conflicted as far as how to go about this is concerned. I think oftentimes in life we can't understand why certain things happen, or better yet, we find it very difficult to accept the truth. God doesn't cause wars or cancer or any of the afflictions that ail us. You wouldn't blame someone who had nothing to do with, say, a murder, for the crime, would you? In that respect, it isn't fair to blame God or dismiss his existence due to the misfortune we all encounter in life. We don't really know God in the way we know a friend or a relative, and I can't say any living human being does. I believe in God. I've never had a conversation with Him where he answered me in words, but I'd like to say I felt His presence.

So you have demons pestering you and you've acknowledged their existence. Demons are fallen angels, the demon kings of course being much more powerful. So now you have to acknowledge there are angels, and in a sense, God. Now, you don't have to be religious, but a little faith goes a long way. Try calling upon archangels. Michael in particular. You can purchase amulets online with his sigil. Those could help. You might even consider contacting someone who is experienced in ritual magick and who knows how to summon angels and demons. If they don't know about the Key of Solomon, move on. If they do, they can summon an archangel or even one of the demon kings to get those baddies off your back. Don't try ritual magick yourself or let someone inexperienced persuade you to do so, with or without them. You'll very likely end up in a bodybag if there's anything left.

I hope all of this was useful. Please, do not hesitate to ask me any questions you may have.
FinanceMajor (1 stories) (64 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-09)
Rob,

I can understand why you do not believe in God, factually speaking if he did exist why would bad things happen to you, why would many millions suffer, well as we age in years and grow older we learn that fairy tales are just a dream and life is tough.

Many years ago my Mother died from Cancer, I watched as the cancer drained her life and her hope, and I prayed for God to help, prayed as hard and passionate as I could imagine, needless to say in the end nothing happened, I mean... The love never swayed but in the end she died... I felt like prayers and Chrisitans were well Whatever. As the month progressed I would meditate to reach her, I would hear knocks on the wall, and finally heard something say... " (My Name, is this you I have been trying to reach you.) Confused a little, I while I was in the shower and I has decided to asked once again out loud,"Mom was that You",and felt something in my Heart say "NO", so what am I telling you... This is what I am saying... Listen

I was decieved. Attacks would happen, many occurences. I was scared out of mind. But...
One night as I felt fear an prayed, a calming sensation came over me, a peace as I lay on my bed, total relaxation and I saw... Light creatures, light beings over my bed praying some next to my bed, some over my bed. Who were they... Not sure, I know one was my Mother.

Many years has to go by until this peace and Modern Magic occured. I had retrieved a Holy Item, a cross that would give me strength, regardless of my intention or belief.

So what am I trying to say, misery occurs in life, reasons for not believing make sense, but there are truths that exist whether we accept it or deny it and the reasons, well... Maybe only a handful of people do know, maybe no one knows. I believe we are not allowed to know. I tell you this because I care and you need to ask for protection.
Rob27 (7 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-05)
James: Thank you for your comment. I have more to add to this terrifying reality. I am now in the process of posting this story on to this website. I hope you have time to read it and maybe help me in explaining what is going on.
Rob
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-18)
Rob27 - Your journey this year has been amazing, and it seems to me your original theory about the malignant creature that snapped back your hospital bed curtain then sat on the bed opposite staring you down has gained a lot more force and desperation.
The bestial names are real danger, and the odd appearance of a noose from a rope not even your father can explain testifies to this. I'd advise you to have a companion with you as often as you can manage until this hellhound is banished. Strange as it may sound, it may require you to do a little rethinking about God. Some of us regard God as far more than a bearded Mr. Fix-it in the sky, but of course we all have our own reasons for believing what we do.
Like most of us who read your stories, I'd be interested to know whatever you finally determine to disclose about the missing time episode. It's your call, but I hope what's been revealed in enlightening to you in some way.
I plead you keep Millie from all these complications - she's a pure child and best to let her be, not contaminated with whatever has taken you on.
It seems right and proper to record the session and to have a trusted witness or two in your next session, if you do that. You're in for a bumpy ride along a rough road, bud, and how long it'll take will be determined by a number of factors. I have a sense you're just the guy who can win this fight if you keep steady and strong and grounded.
Cheers. ~ James
Leroux1910 (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-21)
If you can't remember doing anything to provoke demons in this life, then maybe you did something in your past life and they're still mad at you.
I hope you figure things out and try calling to Archangel Micheal for protection.
Rob27 (7 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-19)
Angelgem - I have no clue as to why these 'Demons' are after me. If you have read my first story I explain that I think I 'picked it up' in a hospital, like some nasty virus. I don't believe in God, I am in no way religious. And if there is a 'Higher Power' then surely this wouldn't of happened or I would have been helped by now? I understand a lot of people on this site are very religious and I respect that.

Redphx - we are trying to put a full summery up of the whole story and make sure that what I've told them is correct information. I will put my story up then once we have gotten to the bottom of things. 😊

Protected - Thank you for your comments. No worries that you cannot assist in helping me with my experience. The thought of people reading and understanding my stories is good enough for me and I guess gives me the strength to believe I can beat this. You're right about the people who have posted on all of my stories, it also blows me away to see how many people have took an interest in this and taken the time out to comment and support me, that goes to you as well. So thanks once again.

Rob.
robertar (223 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-19)
You might no want to be contradicted, but this is a public forum. I won't participate in this thread, but I'll support anyone that wants to correct what you say for the sake of other readers.
Protected (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-19)
Oops!... I forgot to say... I really hope everything gets better really soon cause I really do hope that! ❤
Protected (1 stories) (7 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2010-11-19)
Oh my Goodness! Nothing I've experienced can even come close to qualifying as partially freaky compared to your insane experiences. I am so very sorry for you. And I'm even sorrier I can't contribute any helpful advice although I must say previous comments from fellow members have me totally floored!

Everyone is so amazing in the insight and everyone is so caring. I never thought I would bear witness to such expressions of compassion on the web. Wow that blows me away. Thanks for sharing your story with us and thanks to the fellow members who posted their comment in support. Your wisdom and care is greatly respected. Bless everyone xx
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
Im interested in the hypnosis results. I would like to know what your past life regression is.
angelgem (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
Hi
I've been researching demons for a while now because when I was younger I was followed and possessed by them so I can see what's happening to you.
I'm sure you know that if you start speaking differently and saying words you don't know then you have a demon possessing you and controlling you.
Can I just ask, why are they after you? There's always a reason, and do you believe in god?
If these experiences continue you should get an exorcism done. Good luck
jzinck (4 stories) (54 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
and quickly, before you do someting to yourself or others that is not in your control! And PRAY as often as you can
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
Ummmm, I agree with the last poster. Seek some spiritual assistance, not necessarily hynosis. You may be inviting unwanted 'attention' with hypnosis.

Thanks for sharing! Keep us posted!
God Bless!
jzinck (4 stories) (54 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
I think maybe instead of calling a hypnotist, you should call a priest.
Rob27 (7 stories) (20 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
Thank you for the comments.
Rashidah - I regret to say I 100% agree with you. Well now anyway, now it's over and done with. I do feel as though I may of opened a can of worms, I'm hoping things don't get worse. I guess if they do, I have myself to blame.
Butthead - I apreciate your rant lol it tells me you have shown a great deal of interest in my stories and haven't just pushed them aside as silly little 'jumping to the wrong conclusion' type of posts.
A friend of mine did suggest I take Millie, my daughter, with me into these hypnosis sessions if I were to go ahead with them. Which I obviously did but without Millie. She reckoned Millie could of been used as a sort of shield to block this entity out while we tried to get to the bottom of things.
The guy who lead the hypnosis sessions was a certified medical practitioner.
The rope in the garage was, as far as I am aware, not hanging from the wooden beams. Surely I would of seen this? The tap I felt on my head indicates to me that the rope somehow fell from off the top of the beams into the back of my head before it managed to wrap 'itself' around my neck.
My dad had no clue as to why the rope was there, he has never seen it and wasn't aware of any type of rope in that garage. It's as if it's only purpose of being there was to hang someone, the way it was tied into a slip knot just seemed too coincidental. It also put a lot of preasure for the first few days onto my mum and dad. They even questioned each other about the rope, and were very suspicious of each other. They even asked me if I'd put it there in an attempt to kill myself!

Rob
Worried_Brit_Chick (6 stories) (108 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
very scary, I hope you're ok. I would be scared to try hypnosis myself, the thought of being under someone else's control when you know there are demons around would be my idea of a nightmare! You were very brave to try it and I hope it helps. All the best ❤
butthead (guest)
+3
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
i have never heard of people using hypnosis linked with paranormal situations. I don't doubt it hasn't been tried many times though.

I am a lil worried in one thing you write though,... Actualy I'm a lil worried I most things you write.
But you did say that you felt very vulnerable and in a state of dread while being in the hypnosis?
I can't see this being the common routine for hypnosis, if I had to guess.
You say that you blurted out 3 words that later translated into demonic names, during the hypnosis?
These words and the feelings you got (in my opinion of course) suggest that well, something put those words in your mouth... Something made you feel the way you did... Most likely one in the same thing... Or a number of things all with the same intent.

As rashidah sais, thoughts I guess could be implanted into subconscious that may be false, I'm worried in particular as to what thoughts could be put into your mind if able, from whatever put the names of those demons on your lips.

I have no idea about this subject, it just sounds like you may be vulnerable.

You could be right, it/they could be pissed about the attempt to unravel the truth. They could also be just as excited about a new way to 'interact' with you... If at this time of hypnosis you are indeed more vulnerable/open to such a spirit. It could possibly be that it wants you to go through with this hypnosis, and in a sly way it could try and annoy/scare you more so you persue it further.
Although I doubt that, from experience on this site alone I think any attempt to step upto a demon or attempt to take action in removing it, angers it further, so 1 must be very wise as to how he goes about that. I'm not a religous nut but I do believe that you should consider talking to a priest, if you have not already.

Just a thought

I'm not sure I would go through the hypnosis road either, I would want some very spiritual and trusted friend with me, if I did. At the very least, if continuing with it, I would protect myself first hand by the whole "imagine a white light surrounding you, and your feet being rooted to the earth etc etc" type spritual protection.

My point is, be careful... I'm assuming that the guy who is running the hypnosis session with you is well aware of why you choose to be hypnotized now?
I'm worried that he may not be experienced with the affects that hypnosis sessions could have if linked with hauntings... I would hope he understands, as if he does not then in a he could be dangling your (at the time) open mind infront of these demons without even knowing it, and possibly would have no idea of if you had any imminant symptons of posession... Where a credited medium or spiritual healer would have a high chance of spotting quickly, and intercepting.

Just want you to think carefuly is all, I mean... If this spirit can slam a door infront of you so you turn around and then manage to wrap some rope around your neck that shouldnt even be hanging from the ceiling to begin with... (im assuming that you can't just walk into a hoop of rope, that it has to almost be placed or swung into such an angle that it can fit over your head or be tied... Either way, not something you just kind of 'fall' into) ...if the evilness can do this, amongst the other things that you mention now and in the previous stories... I wonder where the limit is that it can stop at.

I also have to wonder, as the more I think about it... You said the nasty word and also the names of those demons, at the same time you felt "a stronger energy sit up inside of you and you felt sick "... During the 'regression' stages of the hypnosis?

While perhaps it could be linked with past lives regression hypnosis (im outa my depth here lol) everything you describe, in my opinion, indicates that while hypnotised this being did indeed (and I believe not for the first time, reading your stories) posess you to some extent, perhaps just your mind as it was at the time not in its usual state.

I know, ramble, sorry...

If Jim D (I think that's his name, he is a writer on here) if Jim is as credible as he claims in regards to demonic hauntings, he may have some good advice for you.

I know you have seeked proffessional help, and that can only always be respected. I wonder only if the hypnosis profession is the right one to contact.

As like Rashida is trying to say (I think), with these experiences particular (demonic, or in the very least seemingly evil), opening up your subconcious may not be the right way to go about it.

Sorry I nearly write as much as your story, but you write so well and your stories leave me with a lot on my mind.

Hope things get better, will send a prayer towards manchester before sleeping...

Adam.

(eeek, now I have wrote an essay and when I click preview it asks me to spell "you" correctly, not short hand in 1 letter! Ahhh... Now I have to find 1 letter in a million!)

Sorry... Lol
Loganz_sis (1 stories) (150 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-17)
I would only caution you on getting in to hypnosis with certified medical practitioners. Rashidha has a point, when hypnosis is performed by anyone other than medically certified people it can be manipulated or used for reasons other than to help you.
Rashidah (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-17)
I would not recommend anyone go through hypnosis for these experiences.

During hypnosis, thoughts can be implanted into the subconscious that maybe false.
Jennifer40 (20 stories) (202 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-17)
Holy crap, that is scary! Did your Dad ever say why the rope was there, or did he not know? I was just curious. I'm so glad that you weren't more severely hurt. It sounds like the answers are coming slowly to why this is happening. I hope that this all stops for you sooner rather than later. Thank goodness you were ok!

Jennifer ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: