You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Two Different Types Of Premonitions

Real Ghost Stories

Two Different Types Of Premonitions

 

If you have read my stories, they are about some entity that steps in and warns me when things are about to go wrong. These stories are a bit different. They touch on the other side of my "abilities," the premonition side. I have had dreams that have come true and I know we are supposed to share "ghost" stories here but this is a part of my makeup that some may find interesting so here goes.

I was a Travel Agent at the time this first premonition incident occurred. I Suspect because I was immersed in air travel and love airplanes I was tuned into Aircraft. Who knows?

I woke up from a nasty dream one morning sweating, heart pounding. I ran into the kitchen and told my room-mate (also a travel agent at the same place I worked) what I dreamt as we got ready for work. I dreamt that I saw, as a bystander, a DC10 aircraft take off from the runway, and then slowly do a half roll then head down and crash. I didn't see the actual explosion or burning, the dream ended immediately and I kept getting, Anchorage, Alaska. Anchorage, Alaska. My room-mate told me to write it down; we were both upset by this dream and left for work troubled. Later that morning, AA flight 191 crashed upon take off from Chicago O'Hare airport, killing everyone on board. The engine dropped off upon take off. It took off, rolled and crashed off airport property. AA American Airlines, "AA" Anchorage Alaska, my premonition was coded. My roommate and I were mentally sick for the rest of week we were so sad and shocked.

The next premonition I had was not involving death, but life and it occurred about 2 months later.

It was a beautiful sunny morning with high fluffy clouds. I was heading down the freeway when a formation caught my eye, it was shaped like a pregnant woman, legs bent, giving birth! I excitedly told my boyfriend my sister was having her baby, we went home and were contacted within the hour to be told she had just given birth to a healthy baby boy. They had checked in early morning the previous night and not wanting to wake anyone up, decided not to call the family, after all, the previous baby took 46 hours to come. Surprise, this one came faster, and early!

Other hauntings by otteer

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, otteer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Bonnie_13 (2 stories) (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-15)
Unfortunate about the aircraft, however it's a good thing that your premonitions help you, I'm much like you in the way my premonitions happen during dreaming however mine is in it's infancy and is never of anything useful, apart from my latest which was warning me of what could have been a tragedy. I was wondering though, if like me, you can tell the difference between the premonitions and normal dreams? Only reason I can is because they have been happeneing since I was 8, and yet they are still onlyof snippets of convesation or a happy moment I'm to experience, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one 😊
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-08)
Ok, I thought I was going crazy this morning. Good thing, I'm not. Like DeviousAngel, I already posted my comments on the other story.
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-07)
yup...was told orginally couldn't post 4 stories in one submission... But they went ahead and did it anyway after I submitted it cut down to two! Ah well, maybe mod will see and remove this.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-07)
This is a double-post of this story... I already commented on the other one, entitled "Premonition and Ghost Steps"...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: