You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: My Son's Paranormal Experiences 2

Real Ghost Stories

My Son's Paranormal Experiences 2

 

My sons' second experience happened a few months after he saw the little boy in his room. As always it was his bedtime. I put him to bed on the bottom bunk and said our good nights, I laid next to him until he fell asleep and got up to mess around on the computer for a while. After a few hours I was getting ready for bed and went in the room to check to make sure he was still asleep. He was uncovered so I walked over to the bed to cover him back up. As I went to grab the blanket he scared the living daylights out of me! He sat up in the bed and hollered "Hey! Come back here, where are you going?" At first I thought he was just dreaming, but he got out of bed went to the bathroom when he came back in the room he asked me where did my friends go. I said "What friends?" He said when I walked into his room there was 2 guys with me. I said no there was no one with me and he argued the point and said there was but they went out the window.

I mentioned this to my aunt and she recommend that I walk around the trailer and see if I could find any footprints by his bedroom window, cause he could have mistaken an actual person peeking in the window as to someone being in his room. So the next morning when I got up, I walked all around the trailer plus looked in all 3 sheds that we have, but found no footprints or anyone hiding on the property.

I've always taught never jump to conclusions until everything else has been ruled out. I never seen these guys that were following me, and when I asked my son what these guys looked like he said he didn't know, that it was to dark.

Hope you enjoy the story

More to come.

Other hauntings by cherokeekydd

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Louisiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, cherokeekydd, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-22)
Sorry I didn't get back to reading your comments because I'm in Australia right now. Anyways, I think you should still cleanse the house even though the ghosts are gone. But if you feel comfort then its your choice.
Elephante81 (2 stories) (59 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-19)
I would try to get a few more details out of him if you can without upsetting him... Also not to make this centered around myself, but I have been known to get up, eyes open, in the middle of the night and say or do strange things as well... (really freaks the fiance out 😜)...If this were a common occurrence, I would suspect something paranormal, but if it was isolated, it was most likely a vivid dream. 😁
cherokeekydd (6 stories) (30 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-19)
I did consider doing a cleansing when it first happened. My sunt even suggested putting miniture statues of gargoyles in his room. But I never did either one, scince everything seemed to stop after the two occurences.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-19)
Have you ever thought to cleanse or bless your house so you can get rid of these seen and unseen ghosts
cherokeekydd (6 stories) (30 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-18)
Hi MissyM
That's ok, he was 6 years old at the time of the story, he's 8 years old now, it might have been him just dreaming... 😕

Thank you for the comment 😊
MissyM (2 stories) (152 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-18)
Oops... 😕 I for some reason thought that your son was 3. Don't know why.

Sorry
MissyM (2 stories) (152 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-18)
Hi Cherokee,
I have a (almost) 3 year old as well and I find at that age they can't tell the difference between dream world and real life. My son often wakes up in the morning with stories of play dates with friends, flying,...etc... And informs me he went "all by myself" (lol)
I like to play along and ask him questions about his dream adventures.
Most likely a dream.

Off to read part one of this story... 😁
cherokeekydd (6 stories) (30 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-17)
Yes I am a real mom... I just reread what I have posted I actually mad two mistakes... Sorry

1st one- was where I said I've always taught never to never jump to conclusions it was actually supposed to say I have always been taught.

2nd -was the part of enjoy the story was an honest mistake, had meant to remove that part before making the post but had been distracted by my son. Agian

And thank you Jitow for pointing that out to me. From now on I will make sure to double check what I say before posting
Jitow (362 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-17)
I am with Devious, something rings a little strange with me too. Especially to tell this type of story that includes some fear that your son is having not to mention that you may quite possibly have a serious spiritual problem in your home, and then end the whole thing with, "Hope you enjoy the story". I am not a mother but I am a father of two and the last thing that I would care about if my children and my home were having issues like this would be whether or not someone enjoyed reading my story. Are you a real Mom, or just a mom in the story?
cherokeekydd (6 stories) (30 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-17)
thank you moongrim, I'll have to give it a try, he don't seem to really talk about any of it. His answers are very short and every now and then he gives suttle hints that he has seen something, like a couple of nights ago I thought I turned the t.v. Off but I had changed the channel instead after I left the room the screen came on he came and got me so went to look and turned it off. And he asked me if his t.v. Was haunted too. Where he came up with the word haunted have no clue. But pretty sure he picked it up from somewhere. Sorry for such a long comment.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-17)
If anything else you could try having your son draw what he thought he saw, it might help in any identification.
cherokeekydd (6 stories) (30 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-17)
thanks for both of your comments...
No, he never did describe them, I had asked him that night what did they look like and the next morning I had asked him agian... He just said it was to dark to really see them good, and that they went out the window.
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-17)
I agree, probably a very vivid dream. At least I hope so. Did your son ever happen to describe what the "friends" looked like?
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-17)
Something about this story is bothering me. I feel like I have read it before. Anyway, I think your son may have just been between awake and asleep and had a lucid dream. I do not necessarily think this was paranormal.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: