You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Mysterious Tucking In

Real Ghost Stories

Mysterious Tucking In

 

To those who read my other story you'd have known that it wasn't my 1st time. But this is!

Okay; so this was when I was 3 years old and my Dad worked shifts at night.

My Mum told me about this but I faintly remember the experience. So here goes...

It was about 3am and my mum came up to go to bed and that she saw I was perfectly tucked in. She said it was strange because she can't tuck in like that, so she thought it was my Dad. It wasn't until she woke up the next morning that she realized that my dad was on the shifts that night.

To this day my mum think it was her Gran who died the Christmas of the year I was born. My dad thinks it is one of the old ladies that lived at my house before us. To this day I don't really know who it was, but if I do find out that it was that will be a good thing to know.

Whenever I go to the spot where my bed was I feel a bit of cold breeze when the window is shut. My dad said my bedroom was the bedroom of the old woman that lived here before us.

I feel as if this encounter connects to my second one in Hide and Seek Hauntings because both of the deceased were old women. I'd like to point out that the Great Great Grandmother was on my dad's side of the family and this Great Gran was on my mum's.

I hope that you enjoy this story, it is my second one and I hope I have positive comments below and I'll try to reply to as many as I can. I haven't seen the ghost since.

If this story relates to your own please tell me the title if you have published it and I'll read it!

Other hauntings by EvilMadness

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, EvilMadness, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
how sweet 😁 loving the idea of granny popping by to make sure you were tucked in properly and safe
Thanks for adding
Carl
Mountaineer (4 stories) (176 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
A nice story that proves false the common misconception that all paranormal activity is demonic/negative. All those zealots tooting their horns about how human ghosts don't exist and how everything that is not normal is the work of the devil can just shut their mouths and read all the stories like this on this site. If the devil is really going around tucking young children in for bed, maybe he isn't as bad as we think he is.
midni999 (2 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
Its seem like your gran really loves you, for her to tuck you in like that when you were younger. Its kind of like a good feeling.:)
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
I will have to say that you were well cared for as a child! I wonder how many times this may have happened to other children, and went unnoticed. Lovely story... Thanks for sharing. Zeta.
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
I think that is really sweet that your gran was tucking you in safe and sound when you were a little baby. Even if it was one of the old ladies, you certainly had a lovely older woman cooing over you in your younger days 😊 Did anything else happen in this house?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: