You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Who's Jumping In My Bed?

Real Ghost Stories

Who's Jumping In My Bed?

 

This experience happened in September 2011. One day I was sitting in my living room just watching television and I felt small shakes. I stopped for a minute and thought it could have been anything. Then I noticed they got a little more harder and kind of like a rhythm. It clicked, "My daughter is jumping in my bed." So I walked down the hall to my room to tell her to stop, when I remembered she wasn't home. She was still at school! I opened the door and saw nothing.

I went back to the living room and few minutes later same thing. I walked again to check and still nothing, but this time I noticed my bed was messed up like someone was jumping in it. This didn't scare me at all, it actually brought a smile to my face. It happened on and off until my daughter got home from school.

For a few days after it would happen. I told a friend about it and he didn't believe me until he was there when it happened. I told him, "I told you so." He laughed and said, "Well, at least whoever it is is having fun." After that day it never happened again.

Days later I had a friend over that had a recorder and he took some EVPs. When we listened on playback you could clearly her a young girl giggling. I never found out who she was or anything but she made her presence known. She liked to play hide and seek with some of my things and liked to run up and down the halls. But as quickly as she came she left.

She brought a peace in the house though. And I think she enjoyed our company. I just hope she found whatever she was looking for.

Other hauntings by LouisianaBelle

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Louisiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LouisianaBelle, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

LouisianaBelle (5 stories) (16 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-10)
Thank you all for the comments. Yes she seems very sweet and playful, and no I never tried to communicate with her.
lostghostgal (69 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-10-15)
Hi LouisianaBelle I am from Louisiana too well born and raise. Good story sound like a harmless child Spirit who love to jump in the bed as playful.
Trishspooky (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-10-03)
sounds like a little sweet angel to me;)
Did you ever tried communicating with her?
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-10-01)
This is actually very sweet. The little girl does sound very playful. She may have just 'popped in' for a bit. There are spirits that do that. We may never know why, but for some reason they get attracted or curious about a place. If she was giggling on the EVP, at least she was happy. 😊
LouisianaBelle (5 stories) (16 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-10-01)
Hi sds, first thank you for taking the time to read. And No since then we have moved from there, after the EVP session we had a few things happen but nothing I can say what it was or if it was her. But yes I hope she found the light. I did speak to my landlord about it one day and she informed me that every one on her property has experienced something. She also told me that the property was overgrown with trees and was cut down long ago. But that area has some Native American history to it. But once I move I didn't look in to that.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-10-01)
Hi LouisianaBelle, a neat write-up indeed. Thanks for sharing. I have a feeling that it could be a girl, who passed on. I just want to ask when you recorded the voice and since then I think you haven't felt about the girl, am I correct? I hope that she was trying to play, perhaps a girl, who lived in the house and passed on. Did you try to find out the history of the house or did you ask your neighbours about it. If you, perhaps you might get some clue about who it was. If you already have, please post it. I hope the girl has gone to the light.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: