You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Bathroom Ghosts

Real Ghost Stories

Bathroom Ghosts

 

I have no idea what these two ghosts wanted, but if they could not even leave me alone in the bathroom, they must have wanted something.

The first story took place, I think, in 2008 and the second one in 2013.

Here comes the first one.

This happened after my parents got a divorce. I think it was a few months after, when my dad got his apartment close to my mom's.

Because we didn't have a bathtub in mom's apartment, I went over to dad's that had one. I remember that dad had to go somewhere so I was alone. I filled the tub and got in. I was just laying there, relaxing and looking up on the ceiling. Then suddenly, in the corner of my right eye, on the wall, I see a black shadow just pass by and then disappear. I sit up while my heart starts to beat faster. I'm trying to figure out if what I saw was real or if it just was the wind making the drape move or if it was car lights. But, the window was not opened, so it could not have been the wind, and dad was living on the second floor, so now car lights couldn't come through the glass. I even moved the drape myself, looked at the wall to see if it made the same shadow.

When it didn't, I emptied the tub, put on my clothes even without drying, walked very fast out of the apartment and almost ran to my mom's. I even turned my head to see if something or someone was in the windows, staring after me. To my relief, there was nothing.

When I came to my mom's she wondered why I was back so early, so I told her what happened. For me it was a bit weird when she said that it probably was nothing, when she has experienced stuff herself. My mom kind of has the "gift" to sense and see spirits. So why did it feel like she didn't really believed me?

And who was this ghost? Why was it in the bathroom? All I know is that this shadow was a man, because of how it was shaped and it had some kind of a hat.

Here comes the second one.

This happened March this year (2013) For some strange reason, every time I went to the bathroom to take a shower, someone knocked on the door. At first I thought it was mom, because she sometimes want something, so I turned off the water and answer with a "Yes?" When I didn't get an answer, I just thought that my mom maybe changed her mind and walked away. So I didn't think about it.

But when the knockings even happened when I was home alone, my thoughts made a turn. I didn't get scared or anything, because there was only one or two knockings and then no more and that this thing didn't try to get in. It was more like, "I'm here, I'm watching you." Sometimes I ignored it and sometimes I told it to go away. I'm taking a shower for god's sake, it's private.

The knockings would stop for a few weeks, but it happened again when my boyfriend came to visit. He never heard the knockings, but one time when I was done with the shower and my boyfriend walked in to the bathroom, he came out and said that the drapes were opened. That's weird, because I always close them when I'm done showering and I know that I closed them this time too.

My boyfriend even saw a shadow slide from the kitchen and into the hallway that leads to the other bathroom and he got a feeling that this shadow was not nice. But the longer my boyfriend stayed, the more this shadow kept its distance and then it was suddenly gone.

Who was this shadow? Can it be the same one in my dad's old apartment back in 2008? Or can it even be the bald headed man that I saw behind the sofa when I was 7? And why did it go away when my boyfriend was around? Any ideas?

Thank you for reading.

Other hauntings by Nelly93

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nelly93, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-10-09)
Hi Nelly93, I do not think that what you saw in the bathroom of your dad's apartment and the knocks in your bathroom are one and the same. Well, did you ask your dad about this? What was his opinion or views? If there was any entity in the bathroom, he might have definitely told you about it. Does he still live in the same place? If he does, please do make some research about the apartment. If not, ask him and post it.

Second experience, I feel that it might be, I am not sure, a guardian spirit. So, what you feel might be correct. When you boy friend is with you, perhaps, it feels you are more safe and then it didn't appear. You said that you didn't feel it evil or offensive. That it was your guardian spirit might be one of the reasons for you not getting scared of it. This is my opinion.

Kindly give some more details about your dad's apartment, after taking to him or after making some investigation.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Triskaideka (2 stories) (388 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-10-08)
Hmmmmm. When I was a child, my mom told me some interesting stories. Probably because I saw some interesting things, myself. But as I got older, she clammed up on the subject. I had a bit of a scare at age 13 and completely walled myself off from the spiritual world. (Which is somewhat depressing, since I can't see anything anymore. But on the bright side, nothing seems to affect me anymore, either.) When I was about 24 I decided that it was all just made up and I wasn't going to think about it anymore. I told my mom and she said, "Good. That's a very mature decision." I find that odd. She and I have both seen future occurrences, other people's past experiences, and we've conversed with spiritual beings, or so we think. And here she is, telling me it's good that I'm letting all that go? So now I wonder... Did she have a scary encounter as well? I'm scared to ask.

You may want to bring it up with your mom. I say a pervy ghostie has a little crush on you, and your boyfriend made him feel despondent so he wandered away.:3
savsavvy1023 (1 stories) (42 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-10-08)
It could be anything and as always it is hard to tell for sure. Spirits are know to follow people they like, so someone must really like you. 😉 Is your boyfriend still there, or has the spirit reappeared?
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-10-07)
Nelly93 - They say our mind is the most powerful thing we have. In saying so, that is why many people do not allow young children to watch scary movies because they will keep thinking about it, resulting they can manifest it into reality. I'm not saying you "made" this entity, but do you often think about it? The more you pay attention to some things, the more it will appear. Have you tried praying?
As for your bf... Maybe when you are with him, you are in a better mood? Therefore the energy is lightened around you and the thing does not possess as much power to "appear", if you will.

These are really just my ideas and opinions, thanks for sharing! -notjustme
lion_king99 (15 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-10-07)
Nice story. Did you talk to your mom later about this? Perhaps the second ghost does not like your boyfriend much 😊

Regards,
Lion_king99

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: