You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Boy At The End Of The Hall

Real Ghost Stories

The Boy At The End Of The Hall

 

This happened to me not too long ago. It was in April 2014, I just finished watching White House Down on Netflix in my room. I got up to go to the bathroom and as I was walking down the hall to the bathroom which is in the middle of the hall, at the end of a hall, out the corner of my eye, I saw a boy with long blond hair. He was about 4' and wore overalls. His back was turned to me. As I turned to the bathroom I looked back but he had disappeared.

Since I was born I always felt "weird" in the hall. Every time I walk through it at night I get goose bumps and I feel my hair stand.

My family are the only family to live in this house. I mentioned what I was experiencing to my grandparents because they are known to this stuff and they didn't know anything.

A couple weeks later I went into the basement to grab some tools and I saw a tall dark figure standing against the far wall to my right. I turned to look but it was gone. I again mentioned this to my grandmother and she told me it\'s her father. I don't feel threatened, just shocked to see the little boy though.

My grandmother told me the only blonde boy that lived in this house was my uncle but my uncle has not passed away. No one in my house has seen the boy, I'm the only one. But my mother and my uncles have seen my great grandfather in the basement.

I do not know if it\'s a sign or if something maybe followed me home. I don't feel the need to push it from my home but if it can be dangerous please let me know. I don't know what it means and I see a lot of people being helped on here. So if anyone knows what it is that would really help me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Blazered97, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

MandyyNicole (7 stories) (183 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-16)
I agree with the thought that the little boy/your uncle could simply be residual. With the right conditions it has definitely been known to happen when the person is still alive. Very interesting account!
Blazered97 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-16)
Thank you guys, ill look it to it. It hasnt happened again yet. But the feeling that I get going through the hall hasnt been as extreme. I get the feeling very rarely now
K_marie82 (1 stories) (23 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-16)
Maybe it's like a residual haunting, like memories playing over and over again? This could possibly explain your uncle still being alive and the little boy being his residual ghost since you were told he was the only little blond boy to live in the house?
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-15)
Hello Blazered97! It sounds very creepy. Buddy I had the same kind of feeling when I go to the down floor of my ancestral house. 😨
I have seen ghosts standing in front of a water tap which someday would leads to me to cardiac arrest.

Be safe and healthy.

With best wishes ❤
Rachness (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-15)
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Maybe this little boy could be your guardian spirit? Maybe he appeared to you that once to let you know that he's there or maybe he has some kind of attachment to you through something else?

I hope you're well.

-Rachael
Griff84 (5 stories) (289 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-14)
Hi Blazered97, welcome to YGS.

This little boy could have nothing to do with the current house you live in. He could be connected to the land upon which your house is built. I would suggest looking it the history of the area, and attempt to find out what used to be where your house is.

Please keep us updated, and thanks for posting 😊
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-14)
Hi Blaze,

That is a lot of family oriented activity.
I am guessing that their sightings were vivid enough to place an identity on the apparitions?

This is weird for me, but I am only going to approach this as a paranormal experience, because I am still shifting through my normal 50/50 earthly/paranormal response.

You described the boy in what seems almost to be a Great Depression style- you look at photos of that era and it sounds exactly as you described, the long hair and overalls. That, at least, is the picture I have in my mind, please feel free to correct me. I am going on a limb here, but would you be able to compare him to pictures of your grandfather as a child?
Madgurlee (19 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-14)
from one quick sighting its hard to help you out here. See if it happens again and maybe try to reach out to him?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: