You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Mysterious Ghost Following Me

Real Ghost Stories

Mysterious Ghost Following Me

 

Before I begin, if you have not read my previous entries, please do so as it might make this entry easier to understand. The link to my first story is http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=22769 and the link to my second story is http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=22846

This story takes place about two months after the previous one. I was with the friend from the first story and we had just been in my basement playing video game and decided to go upstairs to get something from my room (two flights up). Although I do not remember what it was, that is not important to the story.

We were going up the stairs to my room and then all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my wrist as if someone had just scratched it. The stairs are quite wide and we were walking in the center, so there was nothing for me to scrape it against.

I looked down to my wrist and saw there was a scratch running across it, with blood coming out. Unsure of what had scratched me, and not really caring, I continued walking up the stairs until I was scratched again, but this time on the outside of my other wrist. My first assumption was not that it was paranormal, but that somehow something on my clothes had snagged my wrists.

Fast forward about a week, and I was sleeping over at my friend's house. We were up in his attic playing video games again (I played a lot of video games when I was younger), and we went downstairs to get something to drink. In his kitchen, there are two big windows where you can see the entire backyard. It was still light out and as I looked out the window, I saw a girl who looked about 9 - 11 years old in a slightly dirty white and yellow dress, that looked like it was from the late 1800s to early 1900s.

I turned around to tell my friend to look out the window, but when we looked back, there was nothing there. We went outside and looked around the backyard, but still found nothing.

As we were walking back up the stairs, I felt the same scratching on my wrists, but this time I felt like someone was watching; almost seeing how I was reacting. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw the girl again, but this time at the landing at the top of the stairs.

My friend, who is a little more faint of heart then I am, screamed and his parents came rushing out of there room. Now, their room is right at the end of the landing, but as the walked out, the girl simply stepped to the side and vanished through the wall.

His mom is a very strong believer, and had experiences with the unknown as a child but said she "Shut it out" as she didn't want them anymore. After we finished telling her what had just happened she said, "It's okay, it was probably just a trick of the light. Just go back upstairs. Dinner will be ready in a half hour." To this day, the spot on the wall where she disappeared remains cold, even during the heat of summer.

These experiences shocked me and happened a lot with and without my friend many times, and even still sometimes happens today. Sometimes I will just see her and not have the scratchings, or just have scratching and not see her. These events shocked and scared me as I had previously thought ghosts can't touch you.

Hopefully someone can make sense of this,

Alexthecat

Other hauntings by Alexthecat

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Alexthecat, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Alexthecat (3 stories) (8 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-02)
Macknorton,

Sorry for not replying in a while, I haven't had the time to check my stories in a while! To answer your questions the scratches are always on my wrist in a straight line vertically, not always all the way across. This has been the only form of injury I've taken from these experiences. Hope this answers your questions!

Alexthecat
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-12-15)
Hi Alexthecat. Thanks for sharing your experience (s). Very interesting.
Are you able to elaborate on the scratches?
Where do you get scratched? Face? Body?
Are the scratches single scratches or several in a row?
Have you experienced other negative attacks on your body such as pinching, slapping, biting or blows?
I'm wanting to explore the motive for someone wanting to scratch you.
Regards
Mack
Alexthecat (3 stories) (8 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-12-04)
Otteer,

I'm not quite sure, but I do think there is a good chance it's the same person. It does feel more like trying to get my attention, as the pain level peeks at around accidentally scratch your hand with a pencil. There is definitely a high chance the cold spot is from something with the house as the house is very old. The only reason I mentioned it was because it was the place she disappeared.

Electronica,

For the first couple of months it was contained to the stairs, but after that, I could expect them to happen anywhere.

Tweed,

The only difference I have been able to find is the scratches bleed a lot more than regular scratches and heal quicker than normal ones. There is no difference just looking at them though.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-12-04)
Hi Alexthecat,

Well, I'm more confused than helpful here lol. Out of curiosity are the scratches the same as any other scratch, or is there something that sets them apart? Aside from the fact they seemingly appear from nowhere.
Very intriguing, but not that nice either. 😕 Hope it doesn't happen again.
ElectronicaThundereZzz (3 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-12-04)
Hey! Thanks for sharing your story. I think that ghost girl is attached to you. I just wanted to ask that does scratching takes place only when you walk through stairs? If that is so than I must say its pretty interesting! ^__^
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-12-03)
Thanks for sharing your story. Do you think it was the same girl at a different age? Since you have seen the apparition several times in both a residual mode and active ghost form, perhaps you do have something attached to you. In regards to the scratching, I have heard of it before but cannot appraise you if it was meant to harm you or just get your attention. Wouldn't want that happening to me regardless.

I googled cold spots and some suggest that cold spots in the house could mean there is a portal to activity in that area. Of course you would need to try and debunk the area before jumping to that conclusion. Missing insulation seems to be a big cause as well as old duc work that has not been properly closed after new ones have been installed. Shared un insulated inside/outside walls are a big one too. I have lots of those lol. I also have a spot in my kitchen that is freezing and I know it is because cold air from the unheated garage below comes up the shared kitchen/bedroom wall through the water pipes holes that were not insulated. Have to fix that some day.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: