You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Bed Started Shaking 3

Real Ghost Stories

My Bed Started Shaking 3

 

I've had another account named SoniaMary23 that I haven't had access to since it's been so long since I've been on this website. I wanted to 'update' my situation with "My Bed Started Shaking". It's been 4 years since things started happening. If you haven't read the previous two, please do so you can understand this story.

Anyways, its been 4 years since all of it started. I'm 20 now and have a lot to say. I've moved back to the states after Okinawa, Japan. The "Negative Entity" who's been following me is still with me. I still have all the things happen to me as my last two stories have said. But it's different now.

I'm not quite sure if it's what I originally thought it might be (sentence changed by editor), but I'm 100% sure it IS a negative entity. Back when I was 16 I've always been pessimistic and depressed all the time. I would always look back at my past and say 'wow I've had it rough'.

Well, things changed about 2 or 3 months ago with this terrible entity. I'm not pleased to say that I smoke marijuana but at the same time it's not harmful other than the smoke inhalation. I started smoking at 17 and still smoking. I have a son who is 2 1/2 now. From what I've learned I've had sleep paralysis. But sleep paralysis is not just some sleep disorder, it's also a way for entities to get to you. And that's when it all started.

But, getting back to the story, I have heard from many spiritual people or "gifted" people that getting high puts holes in your aura and also let's paranormal beings get to you easier.

One night I was so high, I wanted to go to sleep high because it helps me sleep, before I learned that being high makes it easier for entities to get to you, every night I'd have the same entity mess with me. But with 4 years of it being around I got used to it.

This one night has terrified me to the bones. I lay there high, half asleep when I felt this vibration all over my body. It felt like something was on top of my whole entire body, even my face. So I open my eyes, I look down and it's blurry. I let my eyes focus and there it was... For the first time in 4 years I finally seen what was always messing with me, its head right above my stomach. It looked old... Its hair all squiggly poking out in every direction, eyes bulging, wrinkly face. Its whole body was whitish gray and see through. It looked so terrifying. I closed my eyes thinking I was just seeing things but a few seconds later I open them again to see if I was imagining things. Then there it was, 2 inches from my face. I screamed bloody murder and cover my hands over my face, sobbing and calling for my brother. I have never been so scared in my entire life.

I contacted my only friend who has a gift with the paranormal. I messaged her on Facebook and let her know what happened, she knew my stories and been to my house to actually feel it heavy in my room. She tells me if it's showing itself then either it's getting ready to be attached to me or already is. I called her up crying my eyes out. And she says I have a gift and that I'll have to deal with what she deals with as a gifted person. I didn't want that. I didn't want to deal with the paranormal my whole life. I just couldn't.

But as I talked to her, there was this noise through the phone. Like a static noise. She calmly tells me to hang up the phone so I wouldn't get scared but I already knew. So I did and continued talking to her on Facebook. I have prayed to God, tried my best to stay positive, asked Michael the Archangel to protect me, cleansed my room. Just whatever I can to get rid of this thing.

This entity knew my friend had a gift. It visited her the same night I called her. She told me it was scared of her but also curious of her. She saw it and described to me what it looked like and I just knew it was it. She's pretty strong with her gift so she told me it knew she would help me get rid of it.

Well now, I've just been ignoring it and praying more then I ever did. Last night my son wanted to go to my brother's room while I was smoking a cigarette outside. I hear him scream and cry, I just knew he was in my brother's room (my old room where I saw it, now my brother's room) I run in there and ask what happened. My brother was asleep so it couldn't have been him to make my son scream and cry like that. My brother wakes up all groggy from me turning on the light and I asked if he yelled at my son for going in his room so I had a slight fear run through me thinking my son saw the entity. I looked at the top corner of my room, where I have taken a picture for paranormal investigators who confirmed that there was a negative entity, as I saw for myself in the picture. As I look at the top corner, so did my brother. He knew what I was looking for so he wanted me to just leave his room and so I did.

After work today, I come home and he tells me he got scared last night from me getting scared. So he says to me that I've woken it back up and now messing with him by shaking the bed last night... It never messed with anybody but me but now my brother?

Now, I'm here writing this thinking to myself 'what the hell am I going to do now...'

Any advice, I will be grateful to read... Thank you

Other hauntings by SoniaMary0023

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Alabama

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SoniaMary0023, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

samaratejan (5 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-11)
Sorry if I'm wrong. Just I want to help people. Because, my sister was experienced and effect with same problems.
samaratejan (5 posts)
-2
8 years ago (2016-03-11)
Sleep paralysis happens when you wake up from sleeping and are fully conscious but you cannot move your body. As you know, during sleep, while you are dreaming, your body is paralysed so that you don't inadvertently act out your dreams. Apparently during a sleep paralysis episode, that "sleep chemical" doesn't wear off right away, leaving you in a state where you are aware but cannot move.

During this period you may experience frightening hallucinations. Auditory or visual disturbances are common. Sometimes you may feel a presence or someone sitting on your bed. Because you can't move it can be very frightening. Sleep paralysis will wear off in a few minutes, but when you believe you're under attack by a demon or alien even a few minutes is a long time.

However, sleep paralysis is the perfect time to try astral projection. While your body is anchored and unmoving it's relatively easy to separate your astral body from the physical body. In fact, it's an ideal situation. During astral projection you want your spirit or soul to get up out of bed while your physical body stays put. This isn't easy. But sleep paralysis affords you the perfect opportunity.

So how do you do it? First, you're going to need to raise your vibration in order to retract those docking clamps that keep your astral ship attached to your body. To do this, ask your spirit guides to help you, ask the angels to help you, or just practice by lifting your arm. You should see (through dual consciousness which is being able to see with your physical eyes closed) your arm lifting out of your body and you should see your arm still lying on your covers. That's your astral arm you're seeing up in the air there. If you can achieve separation of your arm, it's just a matter of stretching upward until the rest of your body follows.

You want your consciousness to move into your astral vehicle instead of staying with your body. This can take some practice as shifting your consciousness out of your body is not a natural state for you and will feel odd or even uncomfortable. Meanwhile, if you're seeing and hearing scary demons around you, you're going to be loathe to separate. Tell the "hallucinations" that they don't exist and try to ignore them. They probably won't believe you, but be firm. Ask your guides to clear the room for you.

Most people attribute the hallucinations to manifestations of their dreams, but I find it highly coincidental that when people get sleep paralysis everyone seems to be dreaming about people on their bed or demons in the room. How come we don't wake up and see him on our bed?

A good way to bring on some sleep paralysis is to take a nap, induce a lucid dream, and also to sleep on your back. If you wake up paralysed use that time to experiment. If you feel yourself getting tingly or you feel like all the cells in your body are vibrating, you're on the right track. You may even hear an auditory tone that increases in pitch. These are all signs that you are raising your vibration/frequency and can separate from your physical body.

Some people have a difficult time stretching out of their body because the pull to stay in is very strong. In that case, imagine yourself standing on your roof and see if you can transport your consciousness into that version of yourself. I have done this successfully to cause astral separation. Once you're free your body won't pull you back so hard.

Remember to ask your guides for help if you get scared. And if you see an alien ship outside of your window, you may want to fly the other way.
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-10)
[at] Samaratejan - Hi.

I see you call yourself a 'Paranormal Researcher and Speaker". Are you able to expand, please, on your statement "sleep paralysis lead to astral projection"?

Regards

Mack
samaratejan (5 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-10)
other world gate is opens while your a sleep.
************************sleep paralysis lead to astral projection**********
samaratejan (5 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-10)
I want to speak regarding this issue. Let me know your facebook or email. I want discuss about matter
SoniaMary0023 (4 stories) (35 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-03)
Helena

Thank you... I'll do that any time I see or feel it. It definitely is a negative... Its been around me for 4 years so I feel like it's going to be hard to get rid of it once and for all... But I feel like its not only me in the house its feeding off of. I think its trying to feed off my whole family and we've been going through tough times lately...

I used to have a beautiful silver crucifix necklace but unfortunately I don't have it anymore...

When I get my check I will definitely go and buy a new one!

Thank you so much, Helena, for helping me and giving me advice

Much love xoxo
-Sonia
Helena123 (25 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-03)
Hey again!

Nice to hear from you once more. 😁

In relation to the blue dots etc. - I should have warned you of this in my earlier post - in honesty, I think you will get a LOT of odd things happening, possibly because it will do everything in its power to make you feel unsettled. For example, it might even take your stuff, touch you or turn lights on while you are in bed etc. Which is the type of thing I used to have to deal with. This is again possibly all to gain your attention - keep ignoring it.

It is completely human and *normal* to feel fear when dealing with the unknown - don't worry about that honestly, just keep fear to a minimum level. It will likely, eventually grow bored, realise it cannot gain any more power over your attention span/feelings etc. And move on.

A classic thing they tend to do is make you 'feel watched', as you explained, so again, ignore it OR if you *feel* intimidated by it watching you, then you are perfectly in your rights to tell the presence to leave verbally as many times as needed.

Remember, I personally believe these beings can read your thoughts (telepathic), so if you would prefer, tell it in thought the exact same thing, as it should hear you loud and clear. Since you are are using more Christian techniques in your account above, I suggest you always start with something like "In Jesus' name, I am telling you to leave" - try not to order this thing around without using Jesus' name to do it as you may need some extra punch!

Another thing it may do is give you nightmares or sleep paralysis (of course this is all JUST maybes please don't take anything I say as concrete - I am no expert unfortunately) ff such a thing happens e.g. You are in sleep paralysis/nightmare and you feel its presence but can't say or do anything to make it go away AGAIN use the power of thought to tell it to go, this should work just as well.

A personal thing I have found works and, others recommended to me after it worked for them, is wearing a silver (not gold) crucifix at night. For some reason which I cannot answer, more negative beings seem to be extremely put off by especially silver crucifixes. It is seemingly particularly repulsive to them.

Keep making it clear it is not welcome. If it is nice and not bad, then it needs to go play with someone else outside of your home whom is not worried by its presence. In honesty though, I'd say it is trying to make you feel like *prey* thus is more likely to be negative, so you just keep going as you are.

It may persist in trying to gain your attention/heighten your fear but keep persisting with the *NO GO* signs in your environment. It will get the hint whether it likes it or not - have faith in that!

Hope some of this advice helps. Take care, Helena x
SoniaMary0023 (4 stories) (35 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-02)
Right now... As soon as I step out of the room full with friends, I can feel myself being watched... Every corner I turn I see it in my peripherals but I'm choosing to ingore it and be brave... Deep down I still can feel my fear... 😭
SoniaMary0023 (4 stories) (35 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-01)
I also wanted to add that since the night I saw this entity, I've been seeing white or blue dots in the corner of my peripherals and at night I'd see movement in my peripherals when I don't think about the paranormal but when I do, I don't see a thing.
SoniaMary0023 (4 stories) (35 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-01)
Mack

Thank you for telling me, I understand those could be the reason why I'm going through what I am. I believe that the reason why I saw it was because my head wasn't in the right state of mind and because of that gave it more power over me. I've been cutting back on smoking weed but I don't think I'll ever quit smoking cigarettes... Or at least until I'm a little older... Its a bad habiy but still my stress relief. Thank you, I'll try to follow your advice.

Helena

Wow! I believe that what your saying is right! And I haven't been depressed at all since I've seen it. I've been fighting my depression since the night I saw it. Back then, I used to get sooo depressed. Every day. For no reason! I feel as if it was controlling my emotions and still is! I've been having a very bad temper when it wasn't much of a serious problem for wgat I would get mad over and I think its the entity whose controlling my anger. So as you say, keep fighting, I sure will! Every night I'd pray to god, the angels, the divine, and Michael the archangel.

Thank you both
-Sonia
Helena123 (25 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-01)
Hey!

First of all I want to say that Mack's post below has offered completely sound advice about diet and depression etc. Drawing these more negative beings in. Secondly, I actually think (and please don't take this the wrong way) that it is a *good* sign that now your brother is getting 'messed' around with.

The reason I say this is, I think you are starting to get rid of this thing and taking control of it more and the entity is not happy about this at all so is turning to someone else to scare and try to oppress. So in a way, you maybe very much defeating this stalker like character, hence its new behaviour 😁

I say keep going, get stronger, tell your brother to do the same and keep any fear to a minimum. Tell it firmly to go away if you ever see *or feel* it near you again and your brother can do the same (please don't threaten it though just be firm). Keep taking back control as you are already doing - you have the control at the end of the day not that intruder, so take it with both hands.

Let us know how it goes if you can, good luck and thanks for updating us, Helena x
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-03-01)
Hi SoniaMary - well, I commend you for your honesty regarding your drug use. All these things help to place an experience into context when YGS members are attempting to offer sound advice.

Can I add an aside related somewhat to your admission; a survey was carried out a few months ago regarding UFO sightings and when they most occurred. The conclusion was, the sightings occurs most when people were drinking, or drunk in the evenings. I just found that amusing and wanted to share it 😆

However, I am not saying your pot smoking created an illusion of this entity at all. What I will suggest is that marijuana is a depressant, and it does cloud your mind and fog up your brain and you will be a better person for not smoking it (Yes, I know I sound like a Dad!) but I speak from personal experience, having enjoyed a "toot" about 20 years ago.

This entity may be attracted to you because you are not at your strongest, mentally, emotionally and physically (I suggest giving up the ciggies too), your depression could well attract an entity who sees you as as easy target. These entities work on getting their thrills terrorising people and feed off the fear and the false sense of "power" they have. Don't give it any reason to hang around.

So my advice is, kick the smoking (of all kinds), and work on looking after your self, emotionally, spiritually and physically.

Regular exercise, improved diet, and time spent with positive people can do wonders. And be brave! You can do it!😊

Regards

Mack

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: