You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: The Black Glob

Real Ghost Stories

The Black Glob

 

Hey guys! This is going to be my second story on here. I'm going to give you a little background. I live in Vegas (I don't know if location has anything to do with this). So I moved back into my parents' place a month ago. Ever since then, I've been hanging out with one of my friends who's very prone to seeing things. She's able to see everything in the room with you and what not. She told me that she's seen this glob thing before. She described it as a glob that has some white parts in it. Like dots. She also said it was darker than black. According to her it was pretty big as well when she saw it. She saw it crawling through the window in her bedroom towards her bed and she ran out of the room for the rest of the night. She said she thinks it's worse than a demon.

So a couple days after, my mom and I were arguing in the living room. The energy in the room was very negative. My sister freaked out after my mom walked away and said that she saw a black glob on top of the patio door. I asked her for how long was it there for and she said it was less than a second. She said that she saw some white dots in it as well. I did feel something really weird for a second during the argument but didn't bother looking. Keep in mind that I didn't tell her anything about what my friend has told me, so the fact that I heard it from someone else who's not prone to seeing things really freaked me out. She said this one was pretty small too. About a foot and a half wide.

My question is, has anyone ever seen this before? If so, did it do anything? How bad is it?

Thanks for reading my story! I'm just looking for some answers about this dark entity.

Other hauntings by Jessicqqqq

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jessicqqqq, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Jessicqqqq (5 stories) (56 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2016-12-30)
[at] ladydarke that would be an interesting concept! I know that certain energies bring certain things around but I don't think that anything I have would bring something so negative into my home. It's strange because after my friend told me about it, the more it seems to be popping up. My other friends family is always fighting when they're home but the second they step outside, everyone is calm and having a good time. I went over there once and I saw it for a small second. I feel like that's what is making everything so negative in that house hold.
ladydarke (113 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2016-12-29)
Jessicqqqq,

That's really interesting that you actually have so much obsidian. Maybe the black glob was the actual manifestation of your stones at work? Like the spirit of the snowflake obsidian? That would be neat.

I tend to think of stones as having an energy and working by outputting a certain frequency, not as being actual totem spirits, but maybe they are. Maybe they do both? I don't know lol. An extension of that thought would be that you seem to have an affinity for obsidian as you have collected so much, hence perhaps you drew an elemental mineral spirit that is not present in every chunk of obsidian, such that the spirit of snowflake obsidian is specifically your totem, if that makes sense. It's an interesting thought anyway. Thank you for sharing that info about having the stones present!

Cheers
Jessicqqqq (5 stories) (56 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2016-12-28)
[at] ladydarke Thank you very much for that useful information! I'm glad knowing that someone likes reading my stories! I actually do have a snowflake obsidian. I love obsidian in general! I also have an obsidian sphere. Happy holidays to you as well!
ladydarke (113 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2016-12-28)
Hey Jessicqqqq,

I'm here from your most recent story, "My First Smudging Experience." I didn't have anything to add on that one, but I liked it so much I read your other experiences too, and have greatly enjoyed them all. Thank you for sharing.

I've not seen anything like the black glob you describe, but for me it did instantly evoke a correlation to snowflake obsidian. Here's a link which has a picture of the stone as well as giving its powers as used in crystal healing --> https://www.healingcrystals.com/Snowflake_Obsidian_Articles_50.html

Regular obsidian, the pure black kind that is used for blades and scalpels, is known to cut away negativity or obstacles but in an extreme manner, just like "snip," as sudden as surgery. Snowflake obsidian has the same properties, but less abrupt, more gentle.

In the event that link dies or whatnot, I'll paste a couple relevant quotes from the page: "A stone of purity, Snowflake Obsidian brings about a balance to body, mind and spirit. Snowflake Obsidian helps to keep centered and focused when any type of chaotic situation (office, commute, home, etc.) presents itself. Snowflake Obsidian can remove negativity from a space or person with ease. It is used as a great cleanser of negative energies, helping to remove not only negativity experienced in the environment, but also that of one's own emotions, such as anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, etc. Obsidian is often used for healing and releasing energy blockages, and has a tendency to work quickly to move truths to the surface to be resolved."

I don't know if you're into tabletop RPGs at all, but Advanced Dungeons and Dragons has a creature called the gelatinous cube. It's a roughly cube-shaped blob of a scavenger made of a clearish jelly-like sustance that fills the square dungeon corridor and just moves around eating, cleaning up any detritus. (Of course, for game reasons, it can also absorb the adventurers, yeah.) Please note I'm not saying this creature from a game book is in any way real - just that it provides a description for the concept I wanted to convey.

Anyway, take the concept of a scavenger sort of blob-entity, roll it with the negativity absorbing qualities of snowflake obsidian, and you have a "sin-eater" - an entity drawn to negativity who comes along to absorb and cleanse it, creating balance in its wake. It may well feel extremely negative if it's just finished absorbing a great deal of negative energy.

Please allow me to reiterate that I have not seen one of these beasties and nor have I read anything about it. This pretty much just popped into my head as the "obvious" conclusion given everything described. I've come back to your story a couple of times and every time I do, I get this impression so strongly I finally decided to share. So yeah, haha, cheers, take from my ramblings what you will. Thank you for all the stories.

Happy Holidays!
Jessicqqqq (5 stories) (56 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-23)
2nd1st I have no idea. That's something I would love to understand but have no way of doing so.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-04-21)
Mack
I'm neither a mold expert or an alcoholic. Although there were a lot of alcoholics in the family the shot of vodka would not last an hour around some of them. 😆

I do know that if you leave a shot of 100 proof vodka (50% alcohol) over night there will be a bit of evaporation but no mold. Mold can't grow on alcohol because the spores would be killed off by the alcohol.

Speaking of alcohol my husband and I recieved a bottle of Johnny Walkers Blue Lable Scotch (750 ml) as a gift. Smoothest Scotch I have ever tasted. No burn at all like most Scotches. It's going to last a very long time because I looked up how much this cost and it is worth over $250.😲
Regards
Red
roylynx (guest)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-20)
Macknorton, hello sir, nice to meet you. I did not notice that I got a message here.
Well, our body contains lots and many kinds of bacteria and germs. Try not to take a shower or bath for months, not only molds, other things will start to grow too.
Anyway, Molds don't grow on any artificial foods due to the chemicals they use, and alcohols don't usually get moldy by the way, that's what I have researched. I might have misunderstood what the psychic said, but her methods was not to bring cheese around and leaving them behind that would be very obvious lol
I know psychics can sound fishy sometimes, but she explains everything that she does during the processes. She had been to famous haunting spots like the Raynham Hall of England, the UFO Houses otherwise the San Zhi Resort of Taiwan, Salto Hotel of Colombia, etc. Though I did not think her purifications worked in those famous places maybe it was just performances made for audiences AND she never used the alcohol method that she explained, perhaps you were right.
Most of the time she will just go to some random people or actors' house which claims to be haunted and do her businesses. Heard of Yoshiko Shimo? That's her just in case you want to know, a random Asian actress I guess, otherwise she is known to be a very powerful psychic. I am not her believer anyway, but I feel that some of her explanation makes sense; sorry if I don't have good knowledge on the paranormal.
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-19)
Hi Jessiqqqqq. Thanks for your story - very intriguing. Can I just say: "Arise Sir Tweed!" <Ahem> 😆

Roylynx, very interesting about using spirits to identify "spirits". However, that method by the T.V "Psychic" sounds extremely dubious to say the least. A glass of moldy vodka signifies spirits in the room?

"... Molds will grow faster since there will be more humidity in the air due to the unbalanced magnet field cost by the spirits..."

I wouldn't have thought spirits would have a magnetic field, as magnetism is a purely physical phenomenon? If that were the case, based on the assumption that we are spirits (with bodies) wouldn't we be all "molding up" vodka as we stood with our glasses in hand, socializing at parties?

Does vodka even go moldy? Any mold experts, or alcoholics out there?!

I wonder if that T.V "Psychic" goes around peoples houses with big blocks of cheese, and leaves it inside, then returns a few days later, see's the mold, declares spirit infestation, then charges the unlucky owners $500 to do a cleanse?

I wonder if this psychic would do an experiment whereby she went to a very well-known, haunted place and left a McDonald's Happy Meal there for about 6 months. Guess what - there'd be no mold. So no spirits? Food for thought...
Wish-Not (16 stories) (534 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-19)
Tweed, sir...snicker- I really can't remember my state of mind leading up to the moment when the vacuum cleaner came apart, however as I looked up to see the mass I was more in a puzzled state than anything else. I was alone upstairs of the empty church so negativity/conflict,? Not so much.
2nd1st (1 stories) (118 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-19)
We all seem to be on the same page as far as the negativity connection goes. Would it necessarily be that it is attracted to negativity or is it created by negativity? Or is it something that was already there but which can only be perceived when in certain states of mind.

Re reading the story and comments from people with similar experiences I note that they all seem to relate to anger specifically. So would it be that negativity in the form of anger is the catalyst? As in other negativity such as intense sadness would not?
Jessicqqqq (5 stories) (56 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-19)
[at] wish-not they both described it as a glob! My friend was able to go more into depth about it and said it was a like a black mass. I understand what you mean!

[at] Tweed they said it moved like a cloud kind of. Waves would be a better way to explain it though! I'm not sure but there's just a lot of negativity in the house.

[at] Miracles51031 the one they saw wasn't circle! I'd be scared either way though.

[at] roylynx yeah I heard the darker the worse they are!
roylynx (guest)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-19)
Tweed, how surprising to see my name in one's comment! Nice to meet you sir.
I was watching this TV program about a Psychic purifying a haunted home. She explains that the molds will grow faster since there will be more humidity in the air due to the unbalanced magnet field cost by the spirits.

Best wishes from São Paulo

E.Lynx
Tweed (35 stories) (2497 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-19)
Far out, Miracles seems like there's a negative energy connection going on here. Even with WishNot's vacuuming experience, I wondered if there was negativity connected to the location in his encounter.

Roylynx, umm surely leaving alcohol around would eventually cause a bit of mold formation, depending on humidity etc. That doesn't sound like a very practical method. 😕
roylynx (guest)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-19)
Wow! Those really happens?

According to most of the TV programs (sorry, I can't find any proper books which introduce such things) There are several levels of Orbs, white for basic none harmful ones, yellow for angry ones, and red aggressive ones that might do an attack.

Combining some of my knowledge (I suppose scientific), people temp to see red as a very dark color in the dark, so it might have been an aggressive one.

According to many cultural ceremony of purifying a room or a place, salt and crystals seem to work very well. Try to place a Himalayan White Crystal (or any clear crystals) in the room, this works better with pre-processed crystals.

To test whether the purification worked, try placing a shot of Vodka (or any alcohol drinks with little or no taste, I prefer Japanese Saké, Clear Rice Wine, since it is not too strong) in the room for a day and see if the shot of drink changes, usually if something is wrong, a layer of white mold will form on top of the drink in the cup.

Good Luck and thanks for sharing!
Sorry that my comment became too long.

Love from São Paulo

E.Lynx
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+3
8 years ago (2016-04-19)
Jessiqqq and Tweed - I had the same thought about negativity. This is from my Journal:

Nov. '05 - Somewhere around Thanksgiving I was in Dalton's room. I had walked over to his bookcase and saw a black sphere in the air. Perfectly round and black, but almost transparent; just hovering in the air between the bookcase and the window.

My daughter and I were going through a rough time and there was a lot of emotion in our home, not all of it good.
Tweed (35 stories) (2497 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-19)
Jessicq, Hi and welcome.

Now I'm going to sound like a total freak but yes, I have encountered something strikingly similar to what you describe, only a few weeks ago as it happens. Not sure what it is, however, I feel it's connected to negativity because the energy amidst my encounter was exceptionally negative. Could you find out if either your friend or sister noticed any movement? I don't mean as in from one place to another, but rather movement as in ripples or waves within it's own 'matter', for lack of a better word.

As I said, I feel it's connected to negativity, BUT that doesn't necessarily make it negative. It could be summoned or called to action by negativity in a protective capacity. As I feel this was the case in my experience.

Now for the freaky part. Have you, or had any of your family/friends recently come to a particularly nasty or emotional blow? Like something long swept under the carpet suddenly became a hot topic with not so nice consequences, for example.
The reason I ask is this kind of circumstance coincided with my similar encounter and I noticed it happened around an argument with yours.
I've just come out of a tremendously drama-packed soap opera of a family matter with exceptionally exhausting results. But with the resolve, and the energy rearranging to normal, my conclusion has been it's a collective effort. Negativity from numerous people/sources either producing a dark weird mass presence or summoning it, not sure which. But all the same I found our experiences pretty darn similar and it's quite the trip reading yours, given the timing.

Man I really babbled on there!
Wish-Not (16 stories) (534 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-04-19)
Jessica- I find it interesting that you use the word "glob". To me the word refers to something tangible, as in being able to "touch" it and feel it physically. Is this the meaning you are describing?

My first story I wrote here on YGS, "They Don't Like Vacuuming", I had an experience with a black "mass". It was formless but completely darker than black and one could not see anything through it. However, I knew/felt it had nothing I could reach out and physically touch it. Does that make any sense?

I am curious about the white dots. I don't have a clue what that might indicate.

Thanks for sharing

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: