You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Previous House Strange Events

Real Ghost Stories

Previous House Strange Events

 

My mom told me that when I was just a small kid, my dad had this Japanese friend who brought us toys from Japan. One of them is a battery operated toy where small cars are carried up by an escalator and upon reaching the top, it would cruise down into a spiral back to the same place where it started and perform the same action over. One night, while my mom's waiting for my dad to come home from work, the toy started to run by itself though no one's touching it. She finds it very strange and went ahead to check it out. To her surprise, it doesn't even have batteries in it and wonder why it would even run in the first place. When my dad to got back from work, she told him what happened, but even my dad can't figure it out.

The following day, they received a letter asking them to go to the province because my mom's dad passed away. They surmise it was my grandfather paying a final visit to his eldest daughter, my mom.

...

My mom always wake up early to prepare breakfast for us before we go to school. One day, while she's cooking, she heard someone going down the stairs, went straight to the bathroom and even heard the door closed. She didn't bother to turn around and look, thinking it was just my sister going for a bath. Then she heard footsteps going down the stairs again, she turned around and saw my sister who then greeted her ''good morning''. She got confused and went on to check the bathroom only to find out it's empty. It scared the heck out of her.

The same thing happened to me as well. There were just three of us at home that time, my sister and my mom are still having dinner at the table while I was facing the kitchen sink doing some of the dishes. When all of a sudden I notice a sound of footsteps and a shadow approaching me from behind and it even stood by my side. I thought it was my sister done with her food and bringing in their dishes for me to wash. My attention is at the plate that I'm washing so I didn't bother to look at her, I said " just leave it there and I'll take care of it". Weird, I didn't hear any response from her or any sound at all. I look beside me and there was no one. I turn around and saw them still sitting at the dining table.

...

Back in college, I used to work part-time at KFC SM Fairview and my dad would always wait for me so he can open the gate as I would sometimes come home very late. One night, he heard someone calling ''dad'' from behind the gate. He thought it was me as it has the same voice as I do. He's wondering how come I wasn't knocking and when it called out again, he tried to confirm whether it's me by saying my name and asking if it's me, but didn't get any response so he decided not to open the gate. I got home after half an hour and he told me about it.

...

I also remember getting a lot of visits from an unknown entity. I deemed her ''unknown'' for I have never found out whether she's an elemental, a fairy or an angel. I just know that it's not a ghost because I don't remember having the feeling of fear or stress or anxiety whenever I sense her presence. My first encounter with her was when I'm about to go to sleep one night and felt as if someone sat on my bed, I opened my eyes and there was nothing. I saw on the left side of my bed what seems like an imprint of someone sitting on the bed mattress. I made a joke for her to lay beside me then I heard her giggle in a "demure" kind of way.

On her next visit, I woke up from her singing ''la la la la la la la'' and while I was listening to her song, I opened my eyes and saw in front of me a small bright orb floating, and creating the symbol of infinity (Mobius Strip). I don't know why but I got off of my bed feeling wonderful that day.

We left that house and move in to a new one back in 2007. We also have a lot of supernatural experiences at our new house, but that's another story though. 'Til next time.

Other hauntings by Hommie

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Hommie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+3
7 years ago (2017-06-20)
Wattpad users are notorious for plagiarizing from this site. If it bothers you (like it does most of us) it's wise to copy/paste the first line or lines of any of your own submissions, Google search, and see what you come up with. You may be surprised.

There really isn't anything we can do except to alert the site admin, however, if it is one of your stories you can demand that they remove it. If they don't, then report them to Google. Only the owner of the story can do this.

*sigh* It's never ending 😆
Argette (guest)
+4
7 years ago (2017-06-20)
What?

Hommie was abducted by aliens and taken to Pluto?

Nice work, Aliens.
DirtCreature (guest)
+2
7 years ago (2017-06-20)
Oh my god Biblio, this is why I love you xD

I didn't believe this person's stories because of the details they provide and how sketchy and strange their profile is but you take the cake for your research.

It seems a few YGS accounts on here have a strong desire to test their writing abilities on the community.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-06-20)
lady-glow - As far as I'm concerned he can stay on Pluto. To reply to his recent publications I would have to read them all again!

That's me done with Hommie.

Regards, Melda
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+4
7 years ago (2017-06-20)
Perhaps we will hear from Hommie once he's back from his latest alien abduction?😐
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-06-20)
Greetings, all:

Perhaps if we all went to "wattpad.com/user/HommieKairos" clicked on the link to his 7 paranormal stories "wattpad.com/story/46689292-my-paranormal-encounters/parts" and left the comments and questions *there,* we'd get a response. I'm not a wattpad member, so I can not see when they were posted on that site, nor if that information is listed there. One of the links to "Strange Events from the Old Place" was removed from a different wattpad user's page, so I can only presume that Hommie has been plagiarized on the site he first submitted his experiences.

Hommie listed these stories on wattpad:
The White Lady at My Friend's House
Mysterious Children in the Mountain
The Dark Entity
The White Lady in Tierra Verde
Seven of Us
Japanese Ghosts in Uhaj
Strange Events from the Old Place

I did not bother to find out about his seven "My UFO Encounter" stories; perhaps if someone else is interested, you could let us know?

Thanks,
Biblio.
Manafon1 (6 stories) (712 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-06-19)
Agreed Melda. I won't be commenting on any of Hommie's stories unless he decides to participate. It is very annoying when someone states that they will participate and then remains silent. It's especially annoying when there are questions that beg to be answered and details that need clarification.

I'm out on Hommie's stories unless he decides to jump in.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-06-19)
Manafon - At this stage it seems as though Hommie is just putting his experiences out there and not bothering to reply to any comments or questions.

I mentioned this to him on one of his previous posts but still no reply from him.

I have now decided that when he participates, I'll comment on his later accounts. Not being nasty but if he doesn't start participating, I'm not prepared to waste my time.

Regards, Melda
Manafon1 (6 stories) (712 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-06-18)
Hi Hommie--I see you have posted seven stories and state you will participate in the discussions but have not, as yet, done so. With this out of the way, I did want to comment on your visits from an "unknown entity." You write, "I just know that it's not a ghost because I don't remember having the feeling of fear or stress or anxiety whenever I sense her presence."

If you read a good number of experiences that have been published on YGS you will clearly see that there are MANY that detail encounters with ghosts that are heartwarming, soothing and often seem to occur only to convey messages of love. I have experienced this at least three times when my deceased parents have visited me.

An apparitional visit doesn't have to be a stereotypical hair raising event. So, to your list, along with elementals, fairies and angels, you can also include ghosts as things that can pay you stress and anxiety free visits!👍

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: