You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Lifted Back Up

Real Ghost Stories

Lifted Back Up

 

Alright,This experience happened when me and my brother were sleeping alone.

I used to have a lot of sleep paralysis episodes but now it happens rarely, anyway I had sleep paralysis one night and when I opened my eyes to look I found that my blanket is literally floating which frightened me, So I started trying to break free from the paralysis and when I was doing that I fell on the floor. When that happened I tried getting up and of course couldn't due to paralysis? Instead I was lifted back up onto the couch.

Now what I am not exactly sure of is if an entity lifted me up or if it was my astral body that fell and got sucked back in? I also state this as there was this one time where I got sleep paralysis and tried breaking free so hard that I accidentally astral projected.

When I astral projected I sat upright on the edge of the couch and my vision was sorta blurry but the environment was unchanged. I was in the living room and there were blue, green and red colors. I didn't get a good look at my environment it was all too fast. I then turned my head around towards the couch and boom I saw my body laying down. That scared me and I thought I had died, I then started panicking, Just right about when that happened I was sucked back in and got up immediately.

What do you guys think on this?

Other hauntings by Yee

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Yee, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Yee (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-19)
Hunter -

Nope I never meditated or meditate.

Well I only tried astral projection recently but wasn't very serious about it.

It wasn't like sleep paralysis I fell down and felt and saw it.
HunterJack (4 stories) (26 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-07-17)
[at] Yee: Thanks for sharing. May be its due to astral projection. I want to ask some questions. 1. Did you do meditation regularly? 2. Did you tried astral power before or decided to try for it?
It may be sleep paralysis. Sometimes it makes feeling barely with chill gives you the feel of flying in air. After you back to normal, you felt like back to couch. Because I also experience that such feel.
Further I think that something paranormal being tried to haunt you. Actually it does not want to harm you. Just want to haunt. This are my thoughts only! 😊 anyway creepy experience

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: