You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: We Don't Think She Really Left

Real Ghost Stories

We Don't Think She Really Left

 

We Don't Think She Really Left', 'Recently I had submitted a story about a ghost of a little girl that haunted my current home. After some time and praying for her, I think we managed to help her cross over. It's been good for about a week since that incident with the daisies on my basement floor.

However yesterday we just found out that my fiancé is pregnant. We were so excited! We were sitting on the couch watching TV and writing a list of stuff we would need to start picking up before the baby comes, when Chris got home from school. Geri jumped off the couch and just smiled at him. Which was probably really weird for Chris. I would feel weird too if some woman just jumped in front of me and had a big grin on her face.

Chris looked at me, I was smiling too obviously, and he chuckled. "What the hell is wrong with you guys?"

After a long awkward pause I said "Geri's preggers!"

Chris was so excited, he gave Geri a big hug, and for the rest of the night all he could say was "I'm going to be an uncle. How cool is that?"

That night Geri and I sat up in bed and talked for a little while... About money and if we could afford the baby, so on and so forth. Even if we couldn't we would obviously keep it, I don't know of many Christians that would approve of abortions. Suddenly we began to feel very uncomfortable.

The signal on the TV kept cutting in and out, and the temperature dropped quite a bit. We were both confused. We thought that we were able to get through to the little girl and got her to cross over. Unless there is something else in the house that we were not aware of.

Just then, we heard a noise from down the hall from Chris's bedroom. We both ran in to see what was going on. Chris was on his hands and knees picking up a bunch of books that he said just flew off his shelf. He had nothing nice to say about what was going on.

We helped clean up the mess and went back to our room. When we left our room, we had both of our bedside lamps on, as well as the TV. When we got back, they were all shut off and our window was wide open. Geri and I got out our bible and started praying in tongues to get whatever it was to stop, because we weren't going to take it.

Nothing happened for the rest of the night. I just got home from work today, and had to submit this story! Nothing has happened while we were gone, and I am home alone right now so I hope nothing happens...

If this continues I will keep everyone updated. I personally think that the little girl didn't leave. She might have just been hiding or just keeping to herself this past week. I don't know. But I think that she isn't very happy with the fact that my fiancé is pregnant.

It's just a thought... If that is the case, that's a little too creepy for me.

God bless!

(Monday May 12, 2008)

Other hauntings by metalhed16

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, metalhed16, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

PARANORMALWITNESSTV (10 posts)
-1
8 years ago (2016-02-08)
Thank you so much for sharing this story. I am currently producing the new series of paranormal Witness for the Syfy Channel and I wanted to find out if you would be interested in sharing your story. If so please get in touch: olive.king [at] raw.co.uk
Many Thanks,
Olive
Dan (1 stories) (51 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-30)
Hey metalhead16 just joined and read all your stories and your experiences are fascinating.
Best wishes and congratulations on your new baby.
But what I make of this is that children generally get jealous and always want and need attention. I think she's jealous of the baby on the way. So she's a bit mad that maybe she won't be getting as much attention these up coming years so she is trying to get your attention.
My advice is that you should pay equal attention to both the girl and the upcoming baby. This can get very ugly if she gets ignored as we've heard and seen that ghosts are unpredictable in what they do. So watch out.
Best wishes and good luck.
metalhed16 (14 stories) (119 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-19)
Hey everyone!

it's been way too long since I've visited this site lol. I was away in San Antonio for a big bike show so I haven't had time to check my comments.

Thanks for all of the comments!
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-05-30)
Congratulations and my best wishes for the arrival of the new family member.

Unless I have missed something in your previous stories, I got the impression that the girl might be mischevious at times but never sinister. Like Faerielike, I would also suggest that you restrain from hasty decisions. If I were you, I would wait until everyone's out of the house, get a recorder and try to speak to whoever's listening. If you think it's the girl, fine. Address her. Tell her about your feelings for the expected arrival of your baby, how important it is for you and your fiance to know that the baby will be safe and loved and tell the spirit that if it doesn't wish to leave, it can stay under the condition that she respects your wish. Wait to see if things will calm down, if you get anything on the recorder.
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-30)
Congratulations! You are about to get the best gift of love you will ever know!
As for the activity, I'd wait to see before jumping to conclusions of it being the little girl. Be careful!
sagemizu (30 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-30)
Well I'd say to pay equal attention to both the baby and the girl. If not the jealousy will turn to rage.
jeepgrl16 (12 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-29)
i thing the ghost girl thought of you as a father 😊but be careful she might get jealous god bless you ❤ 😉
muahh (53 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-28)
Awwwww... I think she's jealous!

Hmm... If she is, you gotta keep an eye on Geri otherwise, "she" might do something you're not going to be proud of... 😭

God Bless you, your fiance and youd child...

❤ andy
Nathaliebaby (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-28)
Congrats on the baby...sorry, no advice on the ghost though. My only thought is that the ghost is jelous (like you said.) 😊 😲 ❤
shada (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-28)
While I agree it could be jealousy, the haunting didn't start until they you started talking about giving up the child. In addition she seems to have gotten pregnant very shortly after the ghost was gone. It may be that (please do not take offense) your sister is having a reincarnation. I know it is not an accepted Christian belief, but it is still possible. The events could have been her telling you she wants to be born and loved. Or it could be she wants you to have the child, and she became angry when you spoke of giving it up. Or it could be another ghost. Sorry this isn't as helpful as I wish it could be. Keep us updated.
wanderer (6 stories) (71 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-28)
If it is the little girl, maybe shes feeling jealous, that happens a lot to living kids, so it could also happen to ghostly ones. Its just a guess. Anyways congratulations on the baby 😊
Biemaster (7 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-28)
Maybe she doesn't want to leave and wants someone to comfort her or play with her. I think you are right about the fact that she is unhappy about your Fiance being pregnant because she thinks that if somebody else comes in the house, you will not pay attention to her or something. But hey, I am only guessing wildly! Anyway, keep informing us about everything!
Biemaster
toastymarshy (3 stories) (17 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-28)
I think you may be right, she obviously either hasn't left or its someone/something else. Anyway I wish you good luck with whatever is disrupting your family.

Toasting marshmallows xx 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: