You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: My First Meeting The Sexual Ghost Or Demon

Real Ghost Stories

My First Meeting The Sexual Ghost Or Demon

 

It was about a few months ago when I met him in my room. I was in my bed when I had a weird feeling. I looked up and I saw someone at the end of my bed. I figured it was nothing but a dream so I closed my eyes again.

About a few minutes later I felt something on me and when I looked up it l saw the same man looking down at me, smiling. I should have felt scared but for some reason I felt relaxed and it made me feel like I can trust in it.

It pinned me down by holding my arms down and it had its legs on each side of me rubbing them against my thighs. It moved my blanket slowly away from my body and it started to tug on my pajama pants.

I couldn't move or scream for help and than it started to rub me again to calm me down. Than it pulled down my backs and my underwear and he started to rub me all over than it started I could feel it going in and out of me very slowly and smoothly and when he stopped he looked down at me. Still smiling through the whole thing and than I blanked out.

When I woke up everything was normal again, I had my pants back on and my underwear and my blanket was over me again and I know it was not a dream so tell me what you guys think do you know what this is at all.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, HellsingGirl, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

KyraPanther (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-25)
Like everyone but a few have said, It is a demon called an Incubus; you need help getting rid of it, unless you're likin what it did. Hope I helped:)
MeganDear26 (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-25)
Has incubus still come to you every night? I would like to know more about them first time reading about this I always feel that thier something in my room I don't know what it is but every time I try to go back to sleep I feel something or someone is touching my arm or my feet I always sleep in the living room with lights on every night I just moved into my new apartment I love it pretty nice good size for me lol please post more of your incubus story I want to know more well have a good day God Bless you:) 😊
Mabs_Sith_Lord (72 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-17)
A demon once touched me too...in-appropiatly!
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-15)
Oh, I am sorry, I did not know this was the Bleeding Hearts Unite discussion group, my mistake... I thought this was a place for paranormal experiences. She obviously did not care that she offended other people, so why should we show her any greater courtesy?

Anyway, I was not aiming to offend. I was making a simple statement based on her rather outrageous claims.
jesuis88 (1 stories) (23 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-07-15)
In all fairness to ladivnia, I think she may just have an over exaggerating mind. Her comments remind me of Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter series haha.

Although I do not agree with what she's said (none at all, fyi), I don't think she deserves the back lashing comments that have been thrown at her.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-07-15)
ladivnia

WTF do you know about demons? Nothing. They don't all look the same and most you can't ever see. And they can alter their apperance. And I don't know of any good being that would rape someone. Even if they were being "gentle" Sure some angels probably are rapists and some demons are heros. It all depends.

Also if the poster wasn't Christian I highly doubt her saying the name Jesus would do anything. Espeically with an incubus. If she doesn't have faith in something then why would it work?

Way to make an entrance.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-15)
Ladivnia, you clearly need to lay off the Danielle Trussoni books.

This comment from ladivnia is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

EyesWideOpen (63 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-06-21)
HellsingGirl,

It sounds like this subject has received far more than adequate attention from everyone. Ask the administrators for this site to please remove all the comments you've made or responded to.

Too much is really too much.

Peace
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-21)
Im siding with bacchaegrl on this one. Some people seem to give quick generalizations and seem to hold all the answers when they seem to actually be doing more harm then good.

Peace
JustCurious
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-06-21)
I know this story is really old. And I'm wondering why people are still commenting on it. But that last comment really touched a nerve. How many demons do you know ladivnia? Demons can disguise themselves...easily! They aren't always ugly! Also, incubi are not always painful to come in contact with, otherwise people would fight the incubi from the very first encounter. People can get sucked in to having relations with an incubus because of all that pleasure and stuff. You are making generalizations and touting your beliefs as fact. You really have no idea what went on, why are you claiming to know the answer? Why do people do that? Why do people pretend they hold all the answers when they don't have any at all? I'm going to stop typing before I break my keyboard.

This comment from ladivnia is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

JoeJoe357 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-28)
Hey, first of all I believe your story and if you say you weren't dreaming then nobody can deny it. I'm looking for some information about these paranormal stuff. I got curious when you mentioned it was smiling (very creepy). So if you can remember, can you tell a little more about his face? I was just curious about his appearance, cause obviously he's not human and not many people who experienced these stuff were able to see the creature... Personally I don't think I can help you since I have no experience nor advanced knowledge about this subject. Wish you luck.
sammyjade (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-07)
Hi,
I just wanted to let you know that I believe that what you are experiencing is real and while I personally have never experienced anything like this (I hope I never do) I just want to say that I think you are courageous for sharing your story with us and I know that if you ever have anything like this happen again you let us know and we will help you in any way we can!

Good luck and god bless
CC38467 (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
hey, I get the whole not being able to tell your parents about any of the paranormal stuff. I've had to put anything that scares me under the catagory of night terrors. I get occasional ghost too. I can't see them though which bothers me. But so long as I don't turn on the light it doesn't leave. So far I assume its friendly since it just sort of there and leaves me alone if I want it to.
ScaredToDeath0 (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-03)
well looking through the comments that you have been having I think its what the first comment said. As most people say about those type of demons they actually seduce you but this one didn't eat you for some reason. So that demon could actually be one of contradictions of demons (good demons). Well there isn't much for you to do unless it had attacked you. So the possibility of you having a wet-dream is pretty high from a demon seducing you.

Adam
ltholton (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-18)
This definately happened to me a few years ago. It was repetitious. What made me different was that I fought it with my mind and heart. I would pray within me, I know I am God's child and no one is going to take me under. I fight you and I don't care, I am not scared, I am going to defeat you and wake up from this. I always end up awake. Yes of course a bit freaked out, but I knew I was being raped by a ghost or a demon. I didn't ever believe in this stuff nor did I care, but I had many signs of things happening to me and things of the past that I know happened before I was even born. So, Yes, I didn't like it but I fought hard and I didn't allow fear to take me under, and that ghost/or demon truly got angry he didn't get what he wanted from me. He wanted me to drain my mind with fear, sadness, and lunacy. You can't do that to someone who truly strong and a believer in that God will always conquer. I still go through a lot of bad stuff in life and obstacles, but hey... I am a survivor. How about you?
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2010-02-18)
You don't need help, becuase it's easy to get rid of them sort of speak. If you still don't know what to do, ask someone who does like a priest.
kiaraxox (1 stories) (2 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2009-11-10)
I liked reading your story very intresting you should post more...
P.s. I would love to experience something like that I think it would be fun. I just would hope that it wouldn't be evil. 😁
Lucy666 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-21)
It seems to care for you I tell all people who have the same things happening to them if it is not hurting you not to be scared. Tel more of your stries if you feel comfortable and if you enjoy his company then that's all that matters
Somhairle (40 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-08-23)
Also I'd like to point out that these creatures are possibly a liability at times but I don't have any experience with them so I can't say for sure.
Somhairle (40 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-08-23)
If its real (If you felt it as you say then it definitely is) then all boils down to a couple of things. #1, do you enjoy it?#2, does it seem negative or otherwise unpleasant?
If it is a negative creature then get rid of it, otherwise give it the ❤:P. Sex spirits usually aren't negative creatures so if it's fine by you then go on ahead. I don't think they are demons like some folks believe but it depends on the spirit I suppose, although higher beings like angels dislike sex spirits apparently because angels and god are rather conservative beings from what I've heard.
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-21)
Also HellsingGirl you should post more stories on here if you wanted to write about them. Screw what other people think. There will always be doubters because they can't imagine something like that happening, because it never happened to them. Many people live by the old addage, "seeing is believing." Those kinds of people would never believe a story like you told unless they experienced it first hand themselves. I hope you have the courage to post another story because I would love to read it.
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-21)
I believe you. I have never been sexually assaulted by an entity, but I've been physically touched by them. I've felt something lay on my bed and even shake my bed to where I woke up with it shaking. I've also had something pull the blankets off of me as well. So it doesn't take much stretch of my own imagination to believe a sexual attack could happen with an entity. I wish you the best and hope it doesn't happen to you again.
bluegirl0506 (3 stories) (43 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-01)
Hmm... I think you might have been pretty lonely and were just in the mood and you had a realish like fantasy. I mean, it happens.
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-01)
I would have to agree with Pentacle5. Your not thinking when you encounter somthing like that. You just do what you can first come to.
raja1020 (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-01)
nice hells... I'm sorry to hear that... Is it still bothering you? Tell me on the chat if you want
Pentacle5 (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-15)
Okay, this comment is directed to Misfitsdoll and anyone else who thinks the same way as she does. Why on earth would you say such a thing? When attacked, there are three possible reactions: fight, flight, and freeze. You never know which one it will be, so how dare you say she should have done one or the other? You might like to think that you would fight if such a thing happened to you, but you actually don't know. When people are assaulted by people, they will either fight, flee, or freeze, and it is not a choice. Why would it be any different for an incubus? She froze and feels badly enough for it even though it wasn't her fault, so get off your high horse and show some empathy.
Shaz101 (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-07)
I know it sounds silly but it works... Have you tried oraying or holy water splattered over your room. It sounds wierd I know but believe me... It worked with my encounter.
Impish (1 stories) (6 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-02-25)
hey hellsing, don't worry about the negatives, it goes with the territory. In some cases people wish it had happened to them, yes they do for those that say they don't.
I can understand the feeling, I experieced something similar although mine was more dreamish than physical.
If you don't want it near you again, check into ridding the energy from your life. If you want it back, be careful they usually give us what we want for something in return even though we don't know it.
Keep writing, it helps.

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled