You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Unexplained Mysteries

Real Ghost Stories

Unexplained Mysteries

 

I have always been a believer of the supernatural, be it UFO's, ghosts, the unexplained. You name it, I'm into it. Recently I have been experiencing some strange things. I'd like to chalk it up as being ghostly encounters, but I'm having a hard time explaining most of the phenomena. I have two previous stories, Night Time Visitor and Night Time Visitor 2. These stories are actually when the events started taking place.

Ever since the first night of my experience, I haven't been feeling an evil or sinister presence, I have been experiencing something else. I keep seeing black shadows darting around corners, flying up through the ceiling, lurking and peeking around the doors. I'm not sure if it's my imagination, or my eyes playing tricks on me or what but it's seriously starting to get on my nerves! I've seen a man who is pretty tall, it's only his shadow and usually when he appears he looks as if he's crouching or ducking behind something.

Just last night I was lying in my bed trying to get some sleep, when I decided to turn off my TV. Not two seconds after turning it off, I heard a thump. I brushed it off my shoulder and decided it was my imagination. Then, I heard another thump that was right in front of my sliding glass door and then my curtains started moving. They are the kind that have the little stick that you guide them to close or open, made of plastic or vinyl, so they actually make noise when you move them. I got really spooked and looked over at them. When I looked, I saw a little girl! She's about three feet tall with long brown hair and a pink shirt and purple pants on. Almost like a little girl from the 80's or something.

I got really freaked out and decided to sleep in the living room. Luckily, nothing happened after that. Until I got to work.

I work at a mall in Coast Mesa, and I never would have thought this place would be paranormal or anything of the sort. I was on the second floor, walking out into the mall. To my left, in the middle of the floor, are escalators that go down, and right above, escalators that go up. It looks like they are stacked on top of each other to go up to the third level of the mall. As I am passing the escalators, I always gawk at the clothes to my right. When I was looking in the reflection of the window, I noticed a woman was going up the escalator. The odd thing was, she looked really white and was positioned backwards, going up. I looked over to see why she was doing that and there was no one there! I blinked about a million times and walked around to see if anyone was there and there wasn't! Mind you, it was the middle of the week and not very many people are at the mall so I was like, "What the ***?"

After that, I told my friend what had happened and she told me there was a farm there and a girl died. Well, I didn't know what that meant so I decided to research the land before this mall was built. It turns out there used to be a lima bean farm and apple orchards here, right where the mall is standing today. It was a respectable community and it thrived off these farms. I couldn't specifically find a story on whether or not a girl had died here. The story goes: a teenage girl of one of the farmers was laying in the field daydreaming, when all of a sudden one of the tractors ran her over and killed her instantly. It might have been that girl that I saw, but man, it really gave me the chills down to the bone!

I also have been feeling like someone is following me, especially when I come home from work or from my friend's house. I can't shake that feeling! I also get these visions in my mind of really scary looking men running toward me, trying to attack me! I always, always run up the stairs to the door and don't look back because I'm scared I might see something! But before they can reach me, I get into my house and slam the door. On a few occasions it's almost like someone pounded on the door once after I slammed it, and I heard a man scream!

Am I going crazy or what? Does anyone know why I might be experiencing this? It's starting to give me nightmares and it's making me really scared to go home at night, even when it's only 8 or 9 pm! Why is someone following me? Any comments would help! I'm scared!

Other hauntings by ElinaIoneki822

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ElinaIoneki822, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

candykendi (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-25)
do you really think than there is no other world for spirits? I'd like to think that it exist but do you think we can ever have another world besides ours here on earth? Yo know, to sum it all up, there really are no demons. Who made demons? The humans right? They make up all these stories. But who knows? Do you want to find out? You'll know the answer when your DEAD.
inish1 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-28)
You should be scared. Like another lady on this site I believe that their are no such things as spirits or ghosts. We see them yes but it is merely the devil and his buddies having a little fun. You had better believe in the supernatural they have rule over this earth. They pray on the weak of heart and spirit. Do not let them get to you or they will. If you need someone to talk to. I am here. I will answer any questions if in doubt.
autumnsmommy (4 stories) (98 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-24)
No your not crazy. I believe like Chris B. That they are attracted to you for some reason. Like Kisho said your house is protected if whatever is chasing you can;t get in when you shut the door. There has to be a deeper meaning to your home and the history behind it that there is something going on outside and inside. Maybe the little girl is warning you of the dangers outside or is trying to get your attentinon for some reason so you can help her or understand why they are there. The next time you see her try and communicate with her. As for the mall that you work in it could be that they are trying to get your attention that in some way your home and the mall are connected. You never know until you ask the right questions or do enough research.
Good luck in your findings! Keep us posted!
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-24)
Hi and thank you for sharring this story with us. I realy enjoyed reading it. I believe that is some cases spirits have the ability to fallow other people. It is as if they are attached to them. But in your situation I believe that your sixth sence is kicking in. I believe that every one has one it is just that some peoples are stronger and others less stronger. I would suggest to do a smudge ceremony in your home. You could find some information about it in our site. I hope I helped.P.S your not crazy. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Kisho (2 stories) (60 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-09-23)
Honestly, those dreams are probably a good indication that your house is protected. There may be spirits inside that are curious about you or are playful, but nothing that can or will harm you. I imagine it's some kind of protection that's been placed on your house itself, as in cases of spirit protectors, related dreams almost always have a being acting as guardian.

There may not actually be anyone following you, but the next time you get the sense that they are, grab ahold of your faith (if you follow any kind of religion) turn to them, and tell them that they have no power over you, and leave you alone. (If you're christian, throw in a "in the name of the lord, go away. You are not welcome here" or however you want to phrase it.

As spirits are highly effected by will, knowing that they can't harm you if you refuse them the right will actually enforce it.
cfmartis (7 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-22)
Keep in mind ghost rarely hurt anybody. I'm not saying they don't try to scare you. It sounds like the ghost's in your house is keeping out the one that chases you home at night. Try talking to them. They sometimes talk in your head so if you hear something in your head, realize it's them not a medical problem.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: