You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Night Time Visitor 2

Real Ghost Stories

Night Time Visitor 2

 

This is a continuation of "Night time visitor", my first submission. This happened to me last night in my room.

After work, I came home thinking that I was going to take the advice of the others' who had commented on what I should do to rid myself of this thing that enters my room at night. But what I had in store wasn't on my agenda. I get home and go on the computer like I usually do, check my e-mail, myspace, etc. And everything was normal. It's probably about 1:30am at this point.

I get ready for bed and turn off the lights, and lay down to watch some tv before I close my eyes to try and fall asleep. Well... it didn't take long for the feeling to enter my room. It got really cold, and mind you, I live in Southern California. Yesterday's weather was really hot! My room got freezing cold and as I was thinking in my mind I needed to pray to my guardian angel Raphael, when all of a sudden, I see it. The haze returns and I am struggling to see through it to my closet! I wanted to make sure it wasn't just sleepy eyes. Well, I really didn't want this thing to come onto my bed at all so I decided to get the hell out of there and sleep in the living room. As I ran past the thing, I could've sworn I heard it laughing.

I fell asleep just fine. But it was my somewhat dream that freaked me out! I think it was a lucid dream, but I can't tell for sure so I'm just going to tell you what happened.

In my dream: I am laying in my bed sleeping (but I can see myself on the bed, as if I'm really sleeping, but I can see everything around me from a different part of the room), and all of a sudden I see the haze hovering from my closet to my bed. It's above me now and for some reason I can't yell at this thing to get off me from the other side of the room! Right when I see the blankets start to have the air sucked out of it, I am in my body again and I wake up on my bed with this thing staring at me. But at this point I know I'm in a dream but I can't wake up. So I feel like my chest gets so heavy, like a fat person sitting on me, and I feel absolutely paralyzed!

I can't move this time like I could before and I couldn't breathe! I was trying and trying to scream but all that could come out was a whisper, like I was dying or something because I was being crushed so badly. It scared me so bad! I don't know how long it lasted. It could've been 10 seconds or 10 minutes! But it felt like too long. I finally wake up gasping and coughing for air, and I'm laying on the couch. I had to rub my head to find out what happened; if it really was a dream or not, and all of a sudden, I see that damn haze! It's floating away from me back to my room! I swear on my life this really happened to me! I'm not crazy or making this up! After that, I couldn't sleep for the longest time. I had to turn on all the lights in order to feel comfortable enough to lay there even.

I really don't know what to make of what happened last night... But is it possible that they can come into your dreams?

Can someone please help me?! I don't want to be attacked by this thing anymore.

Other hauntings by ElinaIoneki822

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ElinaIoneki822, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-14)
I believe spirits can enter your dreams. I always mentally surround myself with pure white light before I go to sleep so I am less likely to be disturbed. It really helps me:)

-Sydney ❤ 😊 ❤
zenith_vsp (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-07)
Okay, this is a pretty serious problem you have here. So what I've come to understand is that the thing originated in your room correct? And it followed you out to the couch? Definitely an intelligent spirit or being that's for sure. But you have several options to choose from, that include: praying, using spiritual objects, get your room... House blessed, have a priest come over and do his thing. Or you shape up to it, and tell it to simply leave you alone. Sometimes the simplest of things work. But not to call you crazy or anything, but it might be sleep syndrome or sleep paralysis. I've seen it on Oprah once (don't ask why I watch it). But hey it could be a number of things, I...we can't judge because we haven't experienced what you have. But me and of course others hope you overcome this ordeal, and take care of yourself. As well as becareful.

-Evo|ve_S|66 ❤
ElinaIoneki822 (9 stories) (29 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-20)
To everyone that has posted to my story, THANK YOU! I have been praying and praying and it seems to be helping me GREATLY!

I appreciate all you have done and I will keep all of you posted if there's any more "activity" going on. I have found that this "thing" likes to yell in my ear whenever I least expect it. So I guess that would be considered as recent.

As for Shadowthief38, my current e-mail is correct, maybe you should check the spelling?

Erin_Phillips1207 [at] yahoo.com

Thanks so much!
God bless,
Elina ❤
shadowthief (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-20)
Elina,i found and used your yahoo email address to send an email to you very recently but not long afterwards I got the email sent back to me with a message telling me that YOU do NOT have that yahoo account any longer. I wanted to tell and ask you something but the email did not get through so would you mind sending me your VERY CURRENT email address? As I can not seem to get your attention from somewhere else except here in the comments section and I am going to give my email address right here in the hope that YOU will be the one to find it and reply to me, I hope soon and here it is shadowthief38 [at] msn.com
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-20)
Well I think you may be on the right track here. Maybe you thought you were asleep but actually you werent. And maybe he did come to the living room. I believe that this is possible. But on the other hand after his vist I bet you were very scared and that you were very tence. In these situations thje mind does go a little crazy and you might have had a very awful nightmare. This to is possible. Try praying and telling it to go to the light firmly. Thanks for sharring this story with us and I hope this entityy leaves you alone. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
TwistedWispersNeko (3 stories) (90 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-20)
Pray. Thats all I can really say. Pray, over you, your home, everything. Get your home blessed. Thats all I can think of. I'm sorry if I offend, but before you go to bed, before you even enter your home after going some where, pray. Read Psalms 91.
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-19)
It anyone reads this message can you please meet me at the chat room please. I would like to talk about your experiences with the paranormal
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-18)
I've had an Indian enter my dreams before, It was scary because I didn't know it at the time but, I walked on an Indian barriel ground earlier that morning, its too much for a thirteen year old like me to have things happen so suddenly like what that indian did. I've studied that it is posible that ghosts can enter dreams, In paranormal investigating its a sign that the house is haunted, And it sounds to me that your house bores a viscious one. 😨
Warblaze (6 stories) (21 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-18)
Ive had experiences where even though I was dreaming, I was fully alert as to what was happening in the room around me, almost like a whole new level of conciousness. Its sort of the same thing as when you wake up solely because you know someone has entered the room or is watching you, I already know who it is, what theyre wearing etc. Maybe your subconcious was manifesting what was going on in RL into your dream so you could get yourself away from the situation. The brain is a powerful thing, no telling what was going on. As for the black thing, I read a lot of these sleep paralysis stories, and they all seem to have the exact same symptoms. A haze, a crushing feeling, feeling of weakness, no voice... To be honest a part of my memory says I have experienced this but I don't know how or where, I wish there was a way I could make it happen. Anyway try putting up a camera or something at night and see what you get.
iamnoone (2 stories) (18 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-18)
I don't know if it could come into your dreams, but subconsciously you were probably thinking about it and just happened to dream about it even though it was really happening to you but in a different place. If that makes any sense?

I guess kind of like you dream you're on the toilet and you actually piss yourself in the bed.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: