You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: The Joker And The Demon

Real Ghost Stories

The Joker And The Demon

 

I have some more "exciting" things to share with you, all of which happened in a few hours time yesterday, 11/10/08.

This playful ghost that I have "following" me around (as you might have read in my last stories) has very much made his/her impression on me, but this time I wasn't home alone.

I was getting ready to take a shower to get ready for the day. It was around 9am or so. I was getting ready to go to my boyfriend's house an hour North of me. Anyhow, I go into the bathroom and turn on the shower, which I always do to let it warm up. And I went back into my room to get my towel. (When you walk out of my bedroom, my bathroom is immediately to the right so I can see/hear everything that walks by to enter the bathroom.)

Well, I was grabbing my towel when I heard my bathroom door close. I didn't hear my mom walk by and I don't have any brothers or sisters that live with me, (they live out of state) only my mother was home with me at the time and she was still asleep. I know because I immediately called for her and she never called back... Odd. I thought.

So, I don't think much of it and brushed it off as a draft closing the door because I didn't want to be scared trying to shower, even though I know full-well that closing that door takes quite some effort! So I shut off my lights in my bedroom and walk back into the bathroom and take my shower.

Everything was normal. It was like any other time taking my shower. Until I got out of the shower is what scared the bleep out of me! I regrettably did not take a photo of this but when I looked at my mirror there was a hand-smear on it! It looked like the scene from The Titanic when they were in the car doing the nasty and left that hand-streak mark down the window. Well it looked like the same thing! I just cleaned my bathroom a few days ago so I know for a fact I didn't do it. I don't wipe my mirror when there's steam on it anyways because it will leave streaks. I always wait until it dries on its own.

So, being freaked out I ran out of the bathroom and went into my room and slammed the door. Not two seconds after entering my room, I noticed something odd. My lights were on. If I remember correctly, I turned off that dang light right before I entered the bathroom. So I went to my mother who was awake now and asked her if she had gone into my room and she said no...

I got a little freaked out but had to tough it up because I needed to leave soon so I can hangout with my boyfriend. When I walked back to the bathroom through the hallway, (our pantry has open cupboards on the right hand side of the hallway), right in front of my very own two eyes there was a big can of corn that flew right out of the cupboard and slammed against the opposite wall, almost hitting me!

I stood frozen in fear as to what I had just witnessed! I instantly thought, that family sized can of corn did NOT just do that... So I didn't think much more and ran into my room and slammed the door.

My mom came running into my room to see if I was alright and I was just violently trembling and shaking all over and I could barely speak because that was the first time I EVER saw something move... ON ITS OWN!

So, I just had to leave the house but I couldn't until I was finished getting ready. So I hurried and left.

The next thing that happened to me is the strangest yet! I don't know if I was tripping out, if there was a lighting issue or something but what I saw just freaked me out pretty bad!

I was approaching the stoplight that has three lanes. The far left is the turning lane, the middle was a turning lane and a "go straight" lane, and the far right was a go-straight lane (sorry! I don't know what the lanes are called haha). So I approached the middle lane and came to a stop because the light was red.

When I looked to the car on the left, he was staring straight at me! But the strange thing was his eyes were glowing red! It looked almost like the scene from Jeepers Creepers when they show that the guy gets his eyes cut out in the end, only the dude's eyes were glowing red!

I looked away quickly and blinked many times because I didn't know what the heck I was looking at! So I turned my head back and he was still staring at me with those eyes! I kept staring back only I kept blinking because I thought I was hallucinating.

I finally turned my head away again and then looked back for the second time and the guy looked really normal, only he was giving me weird looks because apparently I was staring at him the whole time... It's not nice to stare but my goodness, wouldn't you?

I don't know if the two experiences are related, but I do know that I do not feel any evil in my home. What I saw with my eyes at the guy in the car felt evil to me and I didn't like it at all! These events are escalating and I don't know what to do about it. I think this time I'd really like some advice on what to do. Should I be worried?

Thanks,

Elina

Other hauntings by ElinaIoneki822

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ElinaIoneki822, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

soldier_of_light (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-28)
yea this ghost might start getting aggressive real soon so if I was you I'd get a pastor or somekind of ghost hunter to get rid of it before it does any real harm
Sora (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
that is interesting. I say that the best thing that you could do is talk to them and see why they are there or just tell them to go away if you don't feel like deeling with them. I'm glad that you posted on here and thanks for sharing your storie with us.^-^

~Yours Truly Haunted,
Sora ❤
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-18)
Hi and thank yyou for sharring this story with us. Although you believe that this spirit isn't being harmful it seems to me that its an angry spirit. Like tonith said you could have been in the ER. And that's not a good sighn. I would try blessing the place or doing a smudge ceremony. Thanks again and I hope you let this spirit leave you in peace. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-17)
Hello ElinaIoneki822, I would be scared if I were you too! I'm really sorry that you're going through this and it's scaring you so much. The best thing I've found is to speak to spirits when you think they're around, even if it makes you feel a little nutty to do so. Tell them firmly to leave you alone. If you're of a religious denomination of any kind, say a prayer or demand that they leave in the name of your deity. Perhaps this "joker" ghost is just trying to get a rise out of you, but you must tell him that enough is enough. As for the guy with the red eyes, could that have been a reflection of the red stoplight? Perhaps your fear from the events in your home were getting the best of you. Then again, perhaps his eyes were red, but that may have been another trick of your Joker ghost. Just hang in there and do your best to rely on your strength and have faith in yourself.

Warmest blessings,

DA
chocomad (2 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-17)
i suggest that you search the history of your house. You might just find the answer. If you have no luck whatsoever, then I think you should leave. You never know, the guy you saw might just need help to cross over. If you see him again, ask if he needs help. I have had a similar experience. When I was about 10 or 11, I ws playing in my room and I saw a little boy aged about 5 saying please please help me! Next time I saw him I asked to help and he wanted to find his parents that disappeared a few years before he died.
jonesblue (3 stories) (34 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-16)
leave that house! 😨
I would immeadiatly go somewhere else to live. Talk about scary stuff. There is such thing as devil and I think that explains partly of the supernatural. Good story! 😉
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-15)
I am so sorry you haven't a strong support system. I remember what this was like, and it still stings. You have taken the first step by venting here, and asking for help... You need to take back your home environment. I don't think you are quite ready to try it on your own-yet...Talk to your Mom about doing a cleansing. Write me and I will give you some simple instructions. It involves prayer, a white candle, and some incense. I am a Christian woman, who has been through this for four plus decades. It may work, but you never know how an entity may take being asked to leave.It's better to try!Blessings, Ghostseer
ElinaIoneki822 (9 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-15)
I've talked to my mother about it and she supports me. She doesn't experience things like I have been lately so she says she can't relate but if she could then she would try to help the best she can. And as for my boyfriend... Total nonbeliever:/

Thanks for the comment!
Elina ❤
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-15)
Let me start by saying you do sound like a rational person but I do think you are being effected by what is happening in your home. While can tossing isn't exactly evil it does seem threatening. Had it bounced off your head you could have been at the ER. You do sound like all this is frightening and unnerving you. What you saw while driving may be the result of this nervousness. Is this something you can discuss with your boyfriend or your mother? I think you may need more of a support system. Hope this site helps.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: