You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Everything's Going To Be Fine

Real Ghost Stories

Everything's Going To Be Fine

 

My house is still haunted but after so much time, I'm used to it. I don't think they'll ever go away so I just have to live with them. I never thought they would hurt me and I am convinced that they only want to live peacefully with my sister and I. They even helped me a few days ago.

I have a friend named Mark, not his real name, and we've been friends for quite a while. A few days ago, he told me he wanted to go out with me and I said no, but I didn't say no in a nice way. I freaked and ran to hide in the bathroom. I did that because I never expected that of Mark. He is a super nice guy and I felt really guilty about that, he didn't deserve such an ugly rejection. I avoided him for the rest of the day. I couldn't sleep that night. I just felt really guilty.

I closed my eyes for a while, but I opened them again because the room was really cold. I sat up in bed and I saw a woman sitting on my desk chair. My bed faces my desk. She was so beautiful. Her hair was red and, well, I can't really describe her very well because what I saw was indescribable. She was wearing a black dress and she had a pearl necklace around her neck. She was looking at me and then she said, "Everything is going to be fine," and then she vanished. Her voice sounded like if it was coming from far away, but she was so close!

I just sat there for a long while and then I let out a sigh and said, "No this can't be, I'm just trying to calm myself down." I thought I had imagined it because I wanted to feel better so badly. I went downstairs to get a glass of water but I froze because I saw the same woman at the bottom of the stairs. She just said the same thing again. I think she was annoyed because I ignored her the first time. So I said, "Okay, I understand. Thank you" and she smiled and vanished.

Can a ghost smile? I swear I saw her smile. I wasn't afraid of her I felt like she was friendly. Then I started wondering if she was Katrinka Chevchenko, maybe she was.

The woman was right, everything was fine. Mark wasn't mad at me and we're still friends. Thank God for ghosts! If it hadn't been for that ghost lady, I probably would have avoided Mark as much as I could and it wouldn't have worked out.

Other hauntings by mlc13

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mlc13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Brownie09 (6 stories) (293 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-12)
Some ghosts are friendly and yes they can smile. I have to agree with Tonith, but as for the woman smiling and saying that everything was going to be alright, she was just letting you know that you had nothing to worry about it, which you never know, Right now you might look at him as just a friend, but never know when it could grow into something more. ❤
Thanks for sharing your story. 😊
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-12)
Sometimes we need a little extra assurance that the decisions that we make are the most comfortable ones. Perhaps this being showed herself to reassure you that it was alright to say no, or to think of "Mark" as only friend material. I have to agree with Tonith though, on the idea that as he (Mark) was willing to remain friends after the "No thanks!" THAT would warrant him a second look. That is a rare quality. Or rather one that is not often seen.
Thank you for this story.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-12)
You know Tonith is right. It takes a lot of courage and heart to be rejected and still be friends with someone. I to would suggest in giving it a try. I believge that spirts can smile. There are spirits in this world that care for us and would never want anything bad happen. Spirits used to be ppeople once. They still are just in a different form. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-11)
Rejecting anyone can leave us with a lot of guilt. It's hard when feelings don't match. As long as you didn't lead Mark on you are not responsible for his feelings. It takes 2 to tango. He has to really like you to be friends even though you spurned his advances. Which means maybe this guy is worth a second glance. I don't know why the lady showed up but maybe she wanted to convey to you that all would be alright which was the case but she was able to tell you in advance.
TsukiakariSan (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-10)
some are quiet friendly, but I have to tell you, I found funny that you think she was annoyed because you ignored her the first time. Well, if you are okay with them, then is okay. More than that they really can't do much, unless you let them.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: