You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Is Billy Back?

Real Ghost Stories

Is Billy Back?

 

I haven't written anything recently because nothing has happened, I was really starting to think they had left. But apparently at least one of them remains in the house. My sister's friend Billy.

Something happened a few days ago. My mom had finished dressing my sister, but she had to go do something and she asked me to comb her hair, so I said yes. As I was doing this my sister and I were talking about her kindergarten and then she just stopped talking. And she was staring at the door. And then she said:

"Billy, what are you doing here?"

And then I asked her why she was saying that and she said that Billy was back.

I didn't sleep that night. I couldn't get it of my mind, was Billy really back? Did he bring the others with him? And then I heard someone open my parent's bedroom door, walk down the hall and go down the stairs. I knew it had been my parent's door, because it squeaks a lot when you open it. I thought it was my mom or my dad. I decided I should go downstairs too. I was really thirsty and someone was already down there with the lights on.

I went out of my room and to my surprise the lights downstairs weren't on; the hall light was of too. I opened my parent's door and they were both asleep. I ran to my room and just lay there totally petrified, I know what I heard. I couldn't sleep for the rest of the night, not after that. I kept hearing weird noises for the rest of the night.

Sometimes it was knocking on wood, only not on any wood item in my room. I knocked on every one of them and I couldn't recreate the knocking. Sometimes it sounded like if people were having a conversation in the hallway, but I don't know what they said.

Sometimes it was a mechanical noise, but I really couldn't tell you what it was. I got so frustrated I ended up yelling at the top of my lungs:

SHUT UP! And they did.

I fell asleep after that, it was like three o'clock. The next day we had to go run errands in the city, we live in the country but it's only like a half an hour drive. I couldn't find the lip gloss I wanted to wear that day. My mom was rushing me, so I just left. \

When we came back I found the lip gloss in my dresser, it was sitting on top of it were I would have seen it. I swear it wasn't there before!

How do I get rid of Billy and company, for good!?

Other hauntings by mlc13

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mlc13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-21)
Let me explain why that fact IS important to me, as I have the distinct picture of a young lady sitting at a computer, squinting her eyes, wrinkling her nose and almost sneering her mouth in a really unattractive "God, What is HER problem?" Look.
Even though you added the smiley.
IF you had yelled, at the top of your lungs and NO ONE woke up that would mean...
You did not state it OUT LOUD, but in a dream state.
I do not often take things at face value. I simply can not. If it is not written, I TRY not to read more into it than what is there.
Thank you for clearing that up for me.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-21)
Wow this was an intersting story. I realy enjoyed reading it. I have to say that I don't remember your other stories and I think I need to go back and read them. I hope I find him there. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-21)
I have often wondered why some posters mention 'the mechanical voices' which by the way I find completely freaky! Could that be the cause of the echo like when voices are heard from a distance or as if they're coming through a tunnel of some sort? This is really intriguing!

Please whatever you decide to do, you must avoid sounding rude or angry since these type of reactions can provoke many unwelcome responses. Try to remember that whoever's in your house may not wish to be there and they might feel frustrated enough as it is. Souls lose their way to the other side and remain trapped in a world which doesn't easily accept them. Try finding out about Billy or anyone else there (it seems like there are more than one person) -search the past history of your house, question your sibling about his "spirit friend" and try to assist them in any way you can.

I'll be looking forward to reading your updates mlc. Thank you for sharing.
mlc13 (7 stories) (33 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-20)
Whitebuffalo,
My sister did wake up but she fell asleep quickly
My parents didn't because my dad is a heavy sleeper, he can sleep through anything and my mom always goes to bed really esahuasted.
I didn't think it was important to mention that.
Sorry 😁
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-20)
Wow I had to go back and read all of your stories so that I could understand this one. Sounds like you have something going on in the land. Billy being the nephew of the owner of the land still coming to the land could mean that he still feels as if he has to take care of the land.

I thought about Nadina and when she said all three she could very well mean Mom, Dad and her since Mom and her were together when the fire came, but Dad was away they might still be trying to get together one in one place and the other in another. Do you get what I mean?

You are a very smart young lady and have done your research. Have you ask your neighbors? Specially the older ones that have lived there many years. They might know something that you cannot find in books or documents. I still get the feeling that there is something else to this whole ordeal.

They obviously listen to you when you say things to them. I would place a recorder in the room or rooms with more activity and leave it there hopefully when there is no one home. Once you play it back you might find something that can help you discifer what they want.

I wish I could tell you "this is what you need to do to get rid of them", but I don't. I have always thought that when there is a spirit, ghost or entity that comunicates the way this one does with you; I believe that they're searchingfor someone that can help them. I trully feel that you are a sensitive and they realize this. I feel that this little girl is trying to get close to you so that you can help her or to try to protect you too. You never know! Like when she was holding your hand maybe that was her way of holding you from going somewhere that she did not want you to go to.
Just a thought. Please be very carefull and keep us posted.
Good luck and be safe
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-20)
You know, I think I am going to have to go check out the rest of your stories to find out a bit about Billy before going much further.
I DO have one question before I head off and do a bit of research though.
You yelled, at the top of your lungs, "SHUT UP..." at three o'clock in the morning while everyone was sleeping, and NO ONE woke up?
🤔 If THAT was in my house...
Thank you.
myst3ri0usn0is3 (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-19)
i have recently been watching ghost hunters. The story is almost the same as yours. Except the girl was seeing Jason, her cousin who was in war at the time. They heard knocking on the walls and doors, the cars starting in the garage, and conversations in the study room. It was the coolest and scariest ghost hunters yet. Because "Jason" had shut doors behind them, talked to them, and grabbed them making them trip. Has anything like that happened to you? I recomend ghost hunters.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-19)
wow that sound drive you crazy at night and yeah you might need tell billy and the other go to the light and pray for him and the souls say nice go the the lights.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: