You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Back And Forth Through The Hallway 2

Real Ghost Stories

Back And Forth Through The Hallway 2

 

If any of you have read my other story, this is a follow up on that one. Unlike last time I did not know any of the history of my house. Out of curiosity I did go to the library, and asked my parents, and neighbors.

I told my parents what I heard, but of course like all parents they didn't believe me at all. That really frustrated me, because I know ghosts, and spirits are real. I have seen one before, but that is a different story for a different time.

Now it was a few days after my last incident, hearing footsteps and I was looking for someone who knew about my house. A few houses down from mine, a lady named Elaine lived there, and I knew she knew a lot about the history of certain houses, so I decided to go ask her to start. It was about 3:30 in the afternoon, when I arrived at her house. She opened the door, and I asked if I could talk to her after I told her what I was going through. To my surprise she invited me in, and told me that there was something that did happen in my house.

I was told that a guy was murdered there, by a jealous husband. I was so excited to hear this. I didn't know why I was excited, but I think it was due to the fact that I knew what happened, and what I was hearing. After about 30 minute I left her, thanking her very much. I went home and laid on my bed thinking about what I found out. I wasn't scared; I had no reason to be.

Well I thought I would just let everyone know that I learned tat someone did die in my house, and I await the next incident that happens.

Other hauntings by Dantheman

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Dantheman, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

dancingmist107 (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-05)
wow great story. I had a simalar expiriance like this one but I was in my room and I don't have a basment.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-04)
my mother don't believe me either and I get some problem when I tell her what happen or what going on and I am glad you found out something about your house.
VoxMortuus (1 stories) (93 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-03-04)
It's stories like these that make me wonder why home histories are not more legally divulged like they are in California. You really have to dig furiously, in most states, to know anything about the place you have bought or rented. It seems like a no-brainer, why people would not want to know about the place they inhabit. After all, you live with it every minute you're in the place.

Weird.
BYLUYSTER (11 stories) (78 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-03)
Dantheman-Glad you followed my advice. Sometimes it helps to know these things. Sorry it didn't work out with your parents, but like my husband... One day they too may become believers.

There's nothing more you can do. Just don't let this consume you. Say a prayer for the soul of the man whose life was taken. He must be looking for his former love. Anyway, keep us posted and good luck to you. 😊
God Bless,
Byluyster
ParanormalReality (35 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-03)
Thank's for sharing your experience. I really enjoyed reading it. This is one of my favorite experience stories posted! Believe me, I would be really happy if I had found some
History about something I experienced... And a bit scared, lol. Be sure to post anymore of your experiences! =]

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: