You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: We Both Saw It

Real Ghost Stories

We Both Saw It

 

When I lived in Los Angeles I worked the graveyard at a hospital. I had begun a friendship with a security lady who I called C and who always stayed in the lobby. That was her post so every night I worked I would go see my buddy C.

I used to love going over on my break because we would talk the night away. The night would get interesting and the hours seemed to fly by. The good thing is that during the graveyard shift there wouldn't be any supervisors so sometimes we would all take advantage of our breaks and we'd tell of eerie things we had experienced like our encounters with the ones who belonged to the other world.

One night me and C where sitting in the lobby goofing around like always when out of no where we both turned in the same direction towards the E.R. Doors and saw a light heading towards the doors. The first thing we did was look at each other puzzled. We both at the exact time asked, "Did you see that?" "Yes!" we responded.

It was the strangest thing. It was like 2 a.m. And we were the only ones in the lobby. We both saw it. A light that didn't just flash by but walked itself along the wall towards the E.R. Doors. There was nothing that could've reflected that light. It also didn't look like a light that a flashlight would make.

Another thing is the light wasn't just floating. It took it's time and it appeared like it could've been someone's head. I got the strongest feeling in the pit of my stomach that it was someone heading out and it wasn't someone from our world but from the spirit world. As I kept looking in the direction the ghostly or spirit light had headed out I was interrupted by C, "Oh, don't worry it's probably just a ghost."

When I asked C if she really believed it was a ghost, she responded, "We work in a hospital where people pass away all the time. Are you kidding, these suckers are here!" Just like that we both agreed and dropped the subject.

By: Jackeline Lopez

Other hauntings by jackeline

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jackeline, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

LRAWR (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-07)
well I must agree with C.
That is a hospital so yeah there might be some ghost wondering around there.
But there is that feeling of fear that will still gather up.
emb1983 (2 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-07)
Nice story! By the way, I think she meant she worked the grave yard SHIFT at the hospital, not actually at a graveyard. But her friend was right, there are many hospitals that are known to have spirits of people who passed away there still lurking around. I wonder if any other employees have had any experiences there.
LaDroga (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-07)
well your friend C seems to be really cool with the fact that ghosts are just wandering in the hospital...nice!the most important thing in this situations is to stay cool! So listen to C... 😁
AuroraRosa (2 stories) (55 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-07)
that's really funny how C says "don't worry it's probably just a ghost."
It's even funnier because my friend Liz was sleeping over at my house a week ago and woke me up to tell me something had walked by her. I told her, "it's one of the shadow men, now go back to sleep."
I have several shadow men in my house, but they're friendly and will stop doing something if it's scary or annoying to otehrs on the house. I actually like having them here.
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-07)
i think your friend C, is really cool, well anyway I think she is right. I mean you guys were in a graveyard, so maybe you did see something! Which I think you did! 😉 it sounds like a ghost. But like your friend said: "... These suckers are here!" hope that answers your question 😆 ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: