You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Minor Revelation Male Apt Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Minor Revelation Male Apt Ghost

 

Anyone who has read my other stories about the place I currently live at will understand where this chapter comes from. It's an interesting revelation about one of the ghosts that inhabits my current apartment building.

For those who have no clue, I'm talking about a male entity, young (20-25 yrs) dressed in Vietnam era military clothing that has been haunting my building. He has a negative attitude, seems prone to scaring people and worse. I now have confirmation from other neighbors that they have seen the same figure, including just recently my husband. This story is what he recently experienced and how it ties into what I had experienced from this entity previously.

My husband asked me (sometime in June 2009) about the male military ghost in the apartment. He started describing this entity just as I've seen him. An angry young man, dressed in green military fatigues. I replied that is what I have seen of him. He then went on to explain that this entity seemed extremely angry and depressed, annoyed and infuriated at something. Then my husband grew quiet.

I explained that yes, this entity seemed to be very angry at something or someone, that I got the impression that a woman had caused all his pain and heartache and drove him to do something bad. Then I asked why he (hubby) was bringing this up.

After a few minutes of thought he told me that one day he was home watching TV (this was during his recent "unemployed" stent, so he wasn't in the greatest frame of mind to start - important to know in a second). But back to story - he felt overcome but strange emotions. He said he felt so overwhelmingly depressed that he seriously considered harming himself. He tried to brush it off, but it got worse, and then morphed into something else. He started to feel anger at me, that somehow I had caused all of his worries. From this point, he explained, even darker violent thoughts toward me and others circled his mind.

Then he explained he stopped - physically stopped what he was doing (smoking and staring into space) and realized that these weren't his thoughts. He normally doesn't turn this dark or violent, and most defiantly isn't self-detrimental like what was happening. He said then he "picked-up" on someone else around and realized these where their emotions. That's when he got the impression of the military man ghost. My hubby does know how to deal with things of this nature, but this caught him totally off guard. Once he "clamped" down his guard, the entity moved away.

I explained to my hubby after he finished that this was very similar of an occurrence I suffered from this same entity. Even though I suffer from depression, I'm usually not suicidal or the like. A good while ago, I went from my normal "dark" to fatal level. I started thinking strange thoughts and worse, started seeing a green military style belt hanging from the steam pipe in the bathroom of the apartment. As soon as I started seeing it, I became almost obsessed with the ideal of hanging myself from this belt.

Remarkably it was this thought and the clarity of the emotions and desires of the act that made me stop and consider what was happening. That's when I first picked up on this male entity and realized that these where HIS emotions and thoughts.

After I had become aware of him, it stopped like a switch and he (the ghost) became angry and I could tell it was more than just me. He was angry with women in general - I felt that he was driven to this act by some action of a women (or at least he thought he had been). This is when I had done my first major cleansing of the apartment.

My hubby (who hadn't heard this part before) said that we needed to do another cleansing now and keep it up and running.

This must be the first time I had experienced anything on a scale like this - I had worried that I was truly insane at one time - my brain was coming up with anything it could to defend itself, but now I had proof that this entity made be more capable of harm that just making sounds and shadows.

We are working on a full cleansing again and maybe seeking some help to remove this entity. The "scary evil" feeling that once came from the archway (read my previous story - New Apartment) is back. We have to leave a light on in the living room or the feeling is bad. As well as an increase of "shadow people" walking around.

Any comments, thoughts or suggestions are welcome

Other hauntings by lazria

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lazria, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

youngdz79 (6 stories) (58 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-10)
Hi Lazria,

I had a situation with a military type ghost my self a few years ago, (I may post the story if all my friends agree to it), but what we final had to do was treat it as a live soldier (we are all former military) so my buddy who was a sargent in the marines "ordered" the ghost to move on and to accept his orders. It seemed to work for us you may want to give it a try
lazria (9 stories) (82 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-09)
Thanks for the advice, but to let you all know neither me or my hubby are of the christian faith. Even if we attempted to "pray" or use verses from the Bible, I don't believe it will help in the long run as we don't put our belief in these things. If it's Demonic, we will have to seek a Demonologist.

DarkkX: we have wind chimes, iron pieces, I re-cast the salt in the corners. We both have "charms" around the house as well as some we carry with us daily. It helps, but it keeps coming back.

Tonith: yes, we all have these thoughts at one time or another, but the level of these thoughts and I haven't explained his belief system (hurting oneself allows others to win - strange, but it's his) hasn't explained these thoughts. I've have considered these may be something he is dealing with (his is now employeed) but for both of us to suffere the SAME type of random negative emotions is what makes me think something more is at play here than just our minds.
pattersoam (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-09)
Hi, I am a new member...well...I only joined to write you. I have dealt with situations since my childhood and when I have strong "feelings" I am compelled to let that person know. This is highly unusual for me, but I now understand why I ended up on this site tonight. I am just letting you know- I NEVER do this outside close arrangements.

As for this young man, I agree with the comment from I horizon. You must continue to pray... And seek help. I am telling you you are in need of spiritual help... A priest... I would start within your cleansing to add holy water and bless your home. The door, the windows, the hall way... Something about that hall way... I am sure you know what I am talking about. Any how, you must do that... He will come back... And these cleansing will keep him out. He was able to get to you and your husband through the hard times. To manager your strenghts remember you are blessed to be loved by God and have each other. Pray together out loud that is stronger... Please get holy water... And seek help. I believe you are on the correct path... He is like you said connected to submitting depression and moments of the sort. I am not capable of completely helping you, but please do go seek a church for holy water or blessed oil. Saying the Our Father and other prayers while conducting the blessings will help. Prayer... Always the answer... And when he's in front of you tell him he is not welcome here. In the name of Jesus Christ he compelled to leave... Depending on what level this entity is... You could be in for a long run. Just say a prayer... Anytime you feel the air change around you and when you try to rest at night. Don't let your mind wonder... Put your focus on Jesus and God ask for his protection and stay centered. *prayer works* PROMISE I don't want to scare you but I do believe this entity can be physical.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-08)
I think everyone has thought the same thoughts your husband talked about. Do we exist after death? Matters not to me. I am so thankful for what has been given me in this lifetime. If there is an after life it's icing on the cake.
DarkkX (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-08)
Along with cleansing your apartment, you should also keep a few "charms" around. By charms, I mean cleansing stones, absorbing stones, protective stones, helpful herbs, salt (preferably sea salt), and chimes.

These things help to balance energies.

(Adding in prayer wouldn't hurt either. It just depends on how you personally feel about it.)
ihorizon (11 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-07-08)
Hi! Although I have been reading this site a long time, this is my very first comment. My feeling is this may be a demonic spirit imitating a person that may have been alive once but had committed suicide. The demonic spirit's job is to gather as many souls as it can before the end times. Open a Bible (New James Version) or English Translation (one that is understandble to the person reading) and pray and rebuke the spirit out of the place. Repeat that this spirit begone and "in the name of Jesus" never to set foot or bother you or anyone for that matter. Hope this helps. - ihorizon
lazria (9 stories) (82 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-08)
Update - hubby told me he was picking up on the "thoughts" again. Hard to explain them (like being afraid to die and yet thinking that it would be easier - but also terrified he would stop existing if he die = not normal for him), but he did state they only occurred in the apt. We did a cleansing last night and immediately things felt better. It will chase him away from awhile, but I know it will get worse again.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: