You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Lustful Ghost Or Demon

Real Ghost Stories

Lustful Ghost Or Demon

 

This is my first shared experience on this site. I suppose I'll start with a more recent encounter. This happened a couple years ago...

I was on a date with my boyfriend at the time. Let's call him Eric. We only dated for about six months, and he was very into the spiritual world and energy work, and was extremely intuitive. One of the most psychic people I've met. Unfortunately at the time he was also struggling to break free from the last bits of depression that had been with him most of his life, as well as some other issues. We were out having dinner together and I was dressed up in a sexy little red dress. (A big deal for me because I'm usually a jeans kind of girl.)

Well, we were at a TGI Friday's, and it was a Friday night so it was really busy. Packed with people, really noisy, people talking and laughing... We were seated at a corner table, and the only thing behind me was a window and a potted plant. I even had my chair scooted in a bit more than normal because it was a small corner. (Don't worry; this will all be relevant soon.)

I was in mid-sentence holding a forkful of food and laughing, when all of a sudden I got this weird sort of goose bumps/raised hairs kind of feeling and I realized that I was hearing whispering in my right ear. A really lustful, sinister kind of whispering with a lot of snakelike S's in it. By the time I realized I was actually hearing it, it had stopped. This all happened in about a second. And then I felt two big strong male hands grab my shoulders in a very firm and suggestive way!

I screamed at the top of my lungs, leaped out of my seat and whirled around yelling, "WHAT WAS THAT?! What WAS that?!" Nothing was around me of course, and all the people in the entire room went silent and the woman at the table near me dropped her fork and stared at me with her mouth hanging open.

Embarrassed, I said, "I'm okay, it's alright," and sat back down. But I could feel the presence hovering behind me and quickly got up again and switched to the opposite side of the table. Eric was of course wondering what on earth was going on, so I filled him in. His eyes got big, and he said, "Well, right before you jumped up and screamed I saw this sort of light or mist dart behind you really fast!"

We worked silently together at clearing the energy and lightening the mood because I could feel it trying to come at me again a few times. "You're letting it antagonize you. Don't let it in," he told me. I worked hard at feeling calm and assertive, and things started to feel better. The waiter came up behind me to refill my water and I nearly jumped out of my skin! Needless to say, I was extremely jittery the rest of the night.

It was a couple weeks later that Eric called me to inform me that he'd discovered (during a session of this specific type of energy work he'd been learning) that he's had an entity following him that has been giving him unhealthy obsessions with lust. I told him then that I had felt this strong slimy sense of lust emanating from that spirit when it touched and whispered to me at the restaurant! What a creepy experience!

And really? A TGI Friday's? That's not exactly the kind of place where you assume that something paranormal is going to happen to you. It was such a feeling of violation to me, as well as a disturbing wake-up call about how very real and powerful the spirit world is!

I couldn't sleep with the lights off for a few days after that, and it took me about a week and several conversations with a different psychic friend of mine to calm me down and get me feeling secure again. Reading stories on here, it seems that many of you have been physically touched by spirits, ghosts, or demons. It amazes me to know that this is so common!

Other hauntings by Trudy82

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Trudy82, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ghosthunter1227 (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-17)
your right when you said we have all been touched by some sort of ghost or demon, I myself was touched by a shadow figure a while back, which got me into ghost hunting.
ambermarie (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-16)
wow that's creepy!
Me and my cousin use to play with ouija boreds when we were younger and satans suposed son would tell us hes in love with us and all this wierd crap:D we would just joke about it lolz
And also when my dad was younger he was all into ouija boreds and satans wife was in love with him...
dreadingsunset (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-08)
Your story sounds like it was a demon... But it was a sexual deviant called and Incubus... They're fairly harmless but you might want to research it a bit. Good luck
Lone_Wolf (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-11)
This sort of thing is actually really common. At any rate, I'm glad it hasn't happened again. It's possible that it was psychic projection from the boyfriend. Hard to tell if it was a demon. At any rate, it seems the threat has passed.
Trudy82 (5 stories) (57 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-11)
Wow, thanks for the comments. Luckily that was the only encounter I had with the entity, although on the few nights that I spent with that boyfriend I could sense a strong presence in the room. Yes, I was very surprised to have something like that happen in such a well-lit and public place too! He must have really been getting laughs out of toying with me and making me look like a crazy fool or something like that. Lol Who knows... You know, childofthelotus, the running water sound that you mention does very well describe the type of voice that I heard. It was almost as if along with the hiss-like quality of his voice there was some kind of static or running water kind of noise behind his voice too that made it hard to understand what he was saying with so much other noise around me at the time... Makes me very glad that I couldn't see what he looked like!
Ghost_hunter_1989 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-11)
thats asmodeus the demon of lust don't let it get to you even I battled him quite a few times.
ChildOfTheLotus (10 stories) (133 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-11)
That's really strange. The way you describe the whispers (with the hissing) does sound demonic. When they speak a lot of the times, there is a hiss or a "running water" like sound behind their voices. It's very surprising that this would happen at such a public place. It hasn't happened again since, has it? Hopefully not.

It is never a good feeling to be violated, so hopefully you are safe now.
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-11)
That must have been startling and tbh I would have ran out the place screaming ahaha! 😆

Have you still got the problem with this entity at the moment or has he gone now your not with your ex?

Well written story btw! 😊

xXelliemayXx ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: