You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Communication Through Speakers

Real Ghost Stories

Communication Through Speakers

 

I realize that people here will probably think I'm nuts, but I swear on my immortal soul that this happened. I'd decided that communication was the only solution to my problem with the Shadow People, so two nights ago, I began trying to make contact. Last night, I finally got a response and even I couldn't believe it was happening even though I was sitting there, hearing it.

Last night, I went into my room with a flashlight and what I admit was false courage. It was 11:00 at night, I know for sure because I took notes in a notebook to track time and any responses I may have gotten. Unfortunately, I don't have a digital recorder or camera that may have caught some of the responses, just what I wrote in the notebook.

I sat on my bed and opened the notebook, pencil at the ready with my flashlight tucked in tight to my side. I kept the light off and the door closed to shut off any outside influences. I posed a general inquiry of, "If there is any entity present please make yourself known..." I waited and got nothing. I tried time and again, asking things like, "If someone is here, could you please make a noise so I know you are there?" "Can you manifest so I can see you?" "Why are you here?" things like that. As time went on and I came up with nothing, I began feeling like a fool. I made the move to get off my bed to turn on the light when a loud crackle came from somewhere at the end of my bed.

I quickly looked at the clock and jotted down the time. By then, it was 12:37 a.m. I sat and waited for the sound to come again. When it did, I tried to pinpoint its source and found that it was coming from the speakers of my stereo, which sits on a shelf directly at the foot of my bed. I went over with my flashlight and checked the wires to see if that could be the cause, saw nothing wrong with them and made a decision that, I believe, gives this whole experience credence. I unplugged the stereo.

I went back to my bed and did a quick scan of the room before turning the flashlight off. I put the pencil back against the paper and asked again, "Is there anyone in this room with me?" The speakers crackled again and I tried not to panic. I knew for a fact that I'd just unplugged all the wires of the stereo, there was no reason for it to make that sound. Just to be sure, I checked with the flashlight, confirming what I already knew. It was still unplugged. There was no power being fed into it. I asked, "Could you maybe use the speakers to communicate with me?" when there was another, very loud crackle, I thought I heard a voice in the static. I picked up my pencil and asked, "What? Could you repeat that?" Another crackle, and I took to marking them as responses in the notebook.

This went on for a while as I asked again and again who was there and why. After some time, I made a mark of the time. At that point, it was 2:12 a.m. Finally, I swore I heard a voice in one of the crackles and I leaned closer to the speakers. I asked in a clear voice, directly into the speaker, "Why are you here?" The crackle I got in response was quieter, kind of like when you tune a radio and the static goes down, allowing you to hear bits a pieces of a station. And I swear I heard the word "Stay".

I wrote the word down and asked, "What do you mean Stay?"

Another crackle and then I heard, or thought I heard, "Never leave..."

I don't really remember first hand what came after that, but according to the notebook, this conversation ensued:

"Do you mean that you don't ever want me to leave?"

"No..."

"Do you mean that you don't ever want to leave?"

Static.

"Do you wish to remain here, in this room?"

"...yes...stay..."

"Why do you wish to stay?"

Static.

"Have you always been here?"

Static.

"Are you still here in this room with me?"

And then I noted that there was a loud, high noise that came out of the speakers, and I made a note that it sounded vaguely like a scream, then a click came out of the speakers, like when someone hangs up a phone.

I don't know what this means or what to do now. Whatever happened, I don't remember most of it and if it weren't for the notebook, I wouldn't have any idea what happened. Could it be that I actually made contact or is it simply my subconscious putting on a show for me? I can't tell and would greatly appreciate any input you may have. Thanks.

Other hauntings by unguided_traveler

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, unguided_traveler, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2019-12-21)
Tarot_outlaw.

I was considering to suggest for you to read the comments guidelines and submit your own story instead of posting it on someone else's thread, but, after reading your comment/story, I think it would be best if you go to a forum for fiction writing...

No offense intended but your...err... Experience reads like a pile of BS.
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2019-12-21)
Hey tarot_outlaw,

I have a question; why are you putting your phone number on a forum for the general public?

You may feel some kind of affinity with the topics or members of this site but there are a lot of people that come here who haven't registered. They can see the comment section too; who knows how many bots will pick up your phone number, also.
tarot_outlaw (3 posts)
 
4 years ago (2019-12-21)
Honestly just text me 9033868210

Probably the quickest way possible. I want to continue to learn more and grow
tarot_outlaw (3 posts)
 
4 years ago (2019-12-21)
In addition I would love to talk to someone with experience with spirit guides and other supernatural phenomenon.

If you shoot me an email at travelingtarotoutlaw [at] gmail.com we might be able to communicate more efficient. Thank you to the forum for providing this still so many years later for others to find and use as knowledge 👍
tarot_outlaw (3 posts)
 
4 years ago (2019-12-21)
Just wanting to share my experience I had last night with others who have maybe experienced similar things.

Here it goes

So we lost our bowl today before we left the house for the day and could not find it. Well running late anyway we couldn't waste time trying to find it. So whatever. So before bed tonight I was taking a plate to the kitchen and came back to bed only to find the pipe in the middle of the floor at the foot of the bed. And it INSTANTLY caught my eye. BECAUSE IT HAD NOT BEEN THERE AT ALL. NOT BEFORE I WENT TO THE KITCHEN. NOT BEFORE WORK. NOT WHEN I GOT HOME. LIKE HOLY SHIT. I instantly felt and knew that something had placed it there in front of my path.

So it took a minute standing there frozen in fear. Just shocked by what I'm looking at. So of course click I gotta do a reading. I mean for god sakes a pipe just magically appeared.

So I communicated with it telepathically, then out loud. I did a reading for myself asking what it was that they needed to tell me.

I cut to the Strength card. Then out loud we talked for minutes as I explained to my guide how I was feeling and now how I see what I need to do to move forward and continue my growth spiritually. I asked out loud using my Oracle deck what was something I needed to work on in order to be able to make positive movement forward. I cut to Material & Spiritual Prosperity.

So just seeing the cards and feeling their immediate energy after being revealed was so amazing. Like just seeing the words alone sends chills down my spine.

So I began to talk out loud again to it and process my reading to it as it telepathically responded to what I was saying out loud to it.

Well that's where it became more interesting. As I was talking it began to respond through my Bluetooth speaker. It did it three different times. And it was a sound that I can not explain and could only be described as a paranormal sound.

But of course to be safe with whatever it might be I told it how thankful I was for their guidance and for now I needed time to process their message to me and told them goodbye and talk to them next time.

Not the first time I have had a supernatural experience but holy Jesus Christ 🙏

Overall I'm just completely shocked and amazed by what I and my girlfriend experienced
damm33 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-24)
keeping it short I knew our house was haunted we experienced a number of things bad and interesting. But one of the most interesting one was the story with speakers we have installed them by our self and they always gave out a static noise but one day I decided I try to communicate through the speakers after 3 hours of careful listing I heard a cracking noice in the speakers as I try to focus more the noise was winding up louder and louder I thought I am crazy I event went to the toilet and still heard it then I had to leave the house to pick up my girlfriend. When we came back the sound was no longer there after real hard focusing it winded up against stopped after two days as I was physically exhausted we had to move out of there as things started to get real bad and scary but yes you made contact I beliave
Mergrrita (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-20)
I knew a girl in highschool and her brother had died years earlier in a unfortunate accident. On the day of his death her and her friends wore shirts for him and what not. The next day she told me she went home and her and her mother were listening to a cd from his funeral and a certain song that was played the day of his funeral came on the volume started rising and lowering over and over again it startled her and she threw the remote to the speakers to show her mom she wasn't doing it. She recorded it on her cell phone and I heard it I believe it was her brother communicating through the stero
darkQueen (29 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-20)
o.k I think I'm going to pee myself. Omg that is scary 😨 😨 😨 guess who going to have nightmars tonight?
JoeySchonknecht (9 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-12-29)
i wouldn't know considering I have never made contact through speakers before. However, my friends and I were sitting in my friends room just chatting and BSing around and out of nowhere her radio just turned on at full volume and scared the living s#%t out of us all, so we unplugged it. After about 30 minutes or so, it happened again, except this time it was still unplugged. So I do believe you made contact. How to explain it though, I couldn't tell you lol. Good job man. Best of luck in the future
Kenichi_Taro (11 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-19)
I thought I knew shadow people, but this is crazy. It appears there's a new type of shadow people that's more violent. Next time they say anything or do anything to you, pretend to be apathetic, and start using the "Vonnegut Sense" (See my comment on "The Shadow People Remain" for more info on this)
juneau_lover (1 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-14)
ya know your storie are awesome I live in juneau as well if you are interested e-mail me at
Bloom_amber [at] yahoo.com 😁 😳
pleasehelp (2 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-03-26)
hi again... Try this... Take a pencil and paper... Lay in on your floor with the words... Who are you and what do you want... Or anything else down on the paper... I did this at my first house with the words f you on it... And the next morining I found the paper shuved in my mouth torn to bits... If your shadows are like this... Then somethings wrong... If you find writing... Like maybe scribbles... Just keep trying until it gets clearer...
rawriwantmycooki (11 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-12-29)
Hmm just ignore it if it wants to stay if yew leave it alone it will leave yew alone. Trust. =)

Good Luck =)

Always try to comuticate with it if yew like.
ysorensen11 (4 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-05-01)
i agree with cupcake10132 (one of the other commenters in the list) use a telephone for your next sitting, if you already haven't done it. That was sooooooooo freaky, and if I was you, I would try it again.

Have fun,
Yianni 😊
Abby (710 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-26)
Dear unguided traveler,

I actually quite enjoyed your story. If it was a an unearthly presence or your creative imagination that you summoned into creation, I will leave that up to you to decide. I will say that when one embarks on the journey of the unknown to summon up anything they are not well-schooled in or experienced in, it is best to take responsibility to be prepared, educated, protected, nearly fearless, self-empowered and also aware of the consequences that may follow a summoning. It does not take tools to summon the unknown into our realm of human reality, they may help and guide us, but in the end it is our strong intention that draws to us what we summon. Be cautious and always use common sense. Thank you, I enjoyed your story.--Abby
lian01 (3 stories) (65 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-26)
I really like this encounter, your story gave me goosebumps. You have obviously had other encounters, judging by the other stories you have posted (I'm just about to read a few), but only you know whether it happened. The notebook was a good idea. Is there any chance of you trying this again but with a tape recorder? I'd be really interested to hear any thing that you might record.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-26)
I applaude the fact that you actually took the time to remove any and all possible outside influences into your experiment. Can I say for a certainty that what you experienced was real or if it was your subconsious playing tricks on you? No, I can't as I wasn't there to experience what you did. Only you know what happened and if it was real or not.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-26)
You have made contact! I believe you, and that you unplugged it. This one girl was listening to music and beleived she was hearing a ghost. And it just got chilly! Now gone...anyways,not many people get that type of experince. Try and replace you radio with a telephone for your next sitting! Yes a sitting is a 1person seance lol!That's what me and my friend do. Anyways bring a sib and try that out...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: