You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: The Mysterious Black Figure 2

Real Ghost Stories

The Mysterious Black Figure 2

 

In my last story, I explained where I saw this figure, and how it looked like. This story is just a continuation of the last one.

Curious about the black figure, I tried to research some information about it. I didn't find anything useful, however. All I know that 'IT' is related to my sleep paralysis. Every time I hear foot steps coming into my bedroom at all, I have to go through that paralysis.

There was one discovery I have found out though. While I was just bored and looking for random faces in my house picture on Google Maps, I found the black figure leaning against the small car casually. This figure had to match the one I saw in my neighbors' back yard, because it was very tall. It seemed as if 'IT' was just posing for 'IT'S' picture to be taken.

Also, I found another face in the picture on the other side of the garage. It was pale blue, and looked like a very small child. I only saw the face, and it had its head tilted, and mouth agape. I've never seen that before either. This face didn't seem very active at all.

I tried making holy water to get rid of 'IT', and this seems to work!

I just have to rely on my faith and ask for protection for a safe life.

There was one place that I do go to a lot also, and I will call that place "N". I went to "N" that morning and there are two rooms and a bathroom. I was in the room where it was close to the bathroom, and then heard some strange scratching noises. The scratches sounded long, and quick, but much longer than what a normal rodent would do. I couldn't tell where it was coming from either. After I checked later, the scratches then stopped at 12:00 PM sharp! I checked the bathroom for any odd scratches, but couldn't find any.

Just yesterday morning, I had a big surprise. I was in the shower, rubbing the shampoo off of my head when I heard this high pitched guy voice saying, "Next!"

This made me jump. There was nothing around me that would make a noise that loud, even the computer or television. This confuses me also, because before I knew about 'IT', I heard a low voice saying "C'mon".

It said that because I was waking up late, but I have no intentions of thinking these ghosts or whatever they are, are friendly.

Any comments? I would like to know everything about this situation, so I can handle it better. Thanks!

Other hauntings by Adventure_Ms_Aqua

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Adventure_Ms_Aqua, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-23)
Sound like someone died at the "n" and didn't know the it is the spirt or whatever it was and just gone on 😕
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-09)
I hope you are able to get these pictures up. I think we are all curious to see what you are seeing. I enjoyed both of your stories. Keep strong in your faith and God bless! Hope to hear back from you soon.

Trent
Adventure_Ms_Aqua (10 stories) (71 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-08)
Well, I'm not in the place where really "famous" events happen... I just live in well, you know, "one of those neighborhoods". I won't give out my location other than state though.

Well, now it seems like I'm going through nocturnal/day mood swings. In the night, I'm stuck between frightened and seriously determined, and in the day, I'm really goofy and cheery. I feel like myself in the day. 😊

Oh yea... And when I first saw the black figure, it was in fourth grade. On the last day of school in fifth grade, one of my old friends was spinning on the swing, and saw the "devil". Instead of me standing there, she saw the "devil". I didn't feel possessed. I felt normal. Was it standing in front of me facing her? My friend on the swing also was possessed one time. She said she heard and saw blood and smiled... Which is so unlike her. Then when I went to check if she was ok later, she gave me one of the most evil smiles I would of never of imagined possible.

Could it be a demon? Well, it did scratch in the bathroom... Or as Rhoades said, it's dying to communicate...

Just so many possibilities. 😕
bigpatti87 (2 stories) (39 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-08)
Well Ms Aqua, all these stories seem to get more and more intense and its kind of wierd to see them progress so much but it is good you are handleing this so well... I to though am from Colorado and I just can't seem to pinpopint where it is you are so it isn't as easy to imagince what is going on but stay strong you are doing great... Dont let fear overtake you bc if this black figure starts to get a taste of to much fear things could get a lot worse but you will be fine and good luck.

God Bless
Jonathan 😉

P.S. I live in northeastern CO if that helps put perspective on where I am coming from or whatever... Again good luck
Adventure_Ms_Aqua (10 stories) (71 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-08)
Thanks Rhoads! 😊 When I tried to communicate a week ago, I got the words, old, kid, and hoe. That still doesn't really make too much sense yet.

It's nice to know why it's a dark figure now.

Anyways, I have seen some girls in my life in that house. I'm not sure which gender it was though. I couldn't see the hair. Otherwise, I remember this girl dressed in a Snow White outfit, and another in all black. She sort of looked like "Hermoine Granger". Both of those were friendly. A boy I saw was about six years old, pale skin, blue shirt with a bright number six on it, and had bright red hair. I saw him multiple times, and once talking to someone I couldn't see. I also saw a dog once, but otherwise, that's all the ghosts I know.

Thanks for all your help! I'm really learning a lot. ^-^
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-08)
Ms_Aqua, thanks for coming back.

No matter how terrifying these experiences are, I don't think that you have a reason to really feel threatened just yet.

The way I see it is that someone is desperate to communicate with you. The occurrences seem to have become more frequent and more intense only because your fear and reaction to that has made "it" realise that you can sense its presence.

Please don't confuse black with evil because that's not always the case. Your spirit/s may not have enough energy to manifest and thus appear in the form of a shadow.

You said you saw a little girl in those photos. Do you have a reason to think she's still around?

I would agree with you that cleansing rituals might need to be performed over and over until you eventually find some peace and quiet but I would again ask you to consider the possibility that this spirit is desperately trying to communicate something to you.

There are a few things you can do but I wouldn't advise you to try anything yet until you've managed to control your fear and gain self-confidence.
Adventure_Ms_Aqua (10 stories) (71 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-08)
I'm really sorry about all these posts. If I could edit my older one I will. I just read "A Black Robed Shadow", and I just hated what I read on one of the comments. The story mentioned a burning smell and a dark figure. I have both here too. Yesterday, Dad smelled something burning after coming back in the house, and thought it was a hot computer charger that caught on fire upstairs. There was no fire.

This morning, I smelled an odd burning smell in the bathroom, because that is where it mostly hangs out. Near the pipes. Again, nothing was burning... 😕 It means that IT has refused to move on...

I ALWAYS happen to get the room with pipes running through the wall, and my room is right next to the bathroom... Relevance there?
Adventure_Ms_Aqua (10 stories) (71 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-08)
I will try sending my pictures out... If of course this has html later. I'll crop out my address, and blur the car plates using picture manager if I can. I'll try though!

KimSouthO: "N" is somewhere very close to my home, by the way. (Business).

Anyways, IT came back this morning... That's why I'm posting so early... IT's creepy! Last night, I dreampt about a man who could talk to animals and make rabbits talk to ferrets or something. I've promised myself to ban any magic related items in my home, and if they come in my dreams, that's really not happening... 😠

Now I know that Holy Water is not permanent... I think. IT is still back, but is the house connected to this, or me? Am I haunted? I still get stronger with my faith though. ❤ Even though I know IT is in my room now, and can see what I am typing, IT's driving me nuts! I would ask you to leave now, because I am a waste of time. I just keep getting stronger, and sooner or later, I shall power over you! Muahaha! *Cough* Ok, I'm better now! I just need a lot of positive attitude these days... (and yes, that includes random stuff.)

Oh yea, if any of you know, how do you post a picture? 😕
senseye (4 stories) (32 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-08)
Keep your faith high and this will make them feel that you are not afraid. They like communicating, maybe they want to ask some help or a simple prayer.

I'm curious, please post the picture?!

Take care Ms. Aqua
Lexiluca (8 stories) (78 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-07)
I'd be interested in seeing this pictures as well. Then again, it would reveal your address. So, I can understand why they wouldn't be included.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-07)
Ms Aqua,
Is there a way for us to view these pictures? I would LOVE to see them.

The place you say you go to, "N" is that like another state, a hotel, -- what type of place?

God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: