You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Strange Things Go Bump 4

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Things Go Bump 4

 

To continue my story, I seriously thought I was just crazy. I began to believe all these images, names, noises, and likeness were all figments of my imagination. About a week ago, I was lying in my bed, thinking about everything that had happened before. I thought, "Nothing has even happened in almost a month now. Maybe I made all this up. Maybe those noises I heard were just normal creaks in the house."

After that thought, I truly began to believe I had imagined it all. I just thought SOMETHING would have continued to happen if this was real. Then I thought, "Wow, this really must have all just been in my head."

Right after I said that to myself, I heard the EXACT same noise I heard in the first story, coming from the EXACT same place it was before. I immediately took back what I said. I didn't have the courage to ask it to happen again, as I knew the consequences of that mistake from the first time. Nothing else happened that night, but I had asked it not to.

I have recently moved out of that house and into an RV in a different city. It is very strange. I don't get that 'someone is watching me' feeling like I did in my other house. It is very peaceful now. I can fall asleep instantly without hearing voices in my head, or the strange feelings I had in my other house, which only began to happen after that first night. Like I had opened some kind of portal in my house through this web site. I feel very confident that something is in that house. My parents still live there, and I will visit quite often. I will definitely keep ya'll informed if anything else happens. I just can't get over how different I feel in this new place. I thought I'd be more frightened being all alone in that RV. But I actually feel much safer. Well, when it comes to ghosts and spirits that is, haha.

Now that you have read that, I'd like to inform you that it didn't stay that way. A few days after I wrote this, something started to happen. I was lying in my bed. Comfortably and peacefully thinking. Out of nowhere, I start hearing this rock and roll music. It was very faint, but it was definitely rock music. I thought it might be my ringtone at first, but it didn't sound all that much like it, and then it kept on playing. I only have one neighbor next to me in the RV park, and they don't tolerate any loud noises at night. He's usually asleep before 10 and this was around 1 or so. I just laid there hearing this music, and then I hear this loud bang on the side of my RV. I could explain the sound if it came from the roof by something falling on it, but nothing could have made that noise on the side of it. I even investigated it the next morning.

After I heard the bump, I get the strange familiar feeling all over my body like I'm not alone. Then I hear this name, over and over and over again in a VERY deep voice, lower than Barry Manilow could get. It repeated the name Homer for about two minutes straight. I kept trying to change the word in my head. To make it say a different word. I tried homo (don't laugh, it's the only thing I could think of that sounded similar to homer) and home run, but it didn't work. The voice kept saying Homer. It finally stopped and I was able to get to sleep.

The next day I told my sponsor in Narcotics Anonymous, something some of you may be familiar with, but that's a whole other story. He thought I was crazy. Later that night, I got a text message from him. He said a man named Homer came to our group meeting that night, and he had never been before. He made sure the guy was all right, and he said everything was fine. I don't yet know the significance of the name Homer, but that was a very strange coincidence considering I've never met a man named Homer before.

A few days passed by, and then one night I start hearing rock music again. This time it wasn't like a song. It sounded like someone practicing on an electric guitar, and it was just a very strange thing to hear. It was kind of comforting though. Then I feel this pressure on my shoulders. I got the sensation of someone rubbing my shoulders, but it wasn't like I could feel fingers. It was just the sensation. I don't know if that makes sense, but it's the best I can do to explain it. I asked who was doing it, and a girl's voice said, "It's me Rebecca." I asked for her last name, and I can't even remember it. It started with an S, like Stow or Stone or something like that. Ok, I just heard a pack of coyotes which was pretty creepy sounding. (Currently sitting on a porch cause this is the only place I get wifi). But back to the story. After she said her name, she just disappeared. Nothing else said or anything.

I didn't get a vision of her like I do most of them. I think she'll be back though. I hope so. Maybe she can rub my shoulders again and relieve some of the stress from school, haha. I don't think she is connected to the rock music though. Hopefully, that spirit will communicate with me on a different level some other time. I will keep you all informed though.

Thanks for reading, and I'd enjoy any feedback.

Trent

Other hauntings by Rebelboy1987

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Alabama

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rebelboy1987, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Sparkie (6 stories) (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-21)
That is pretty strange. Maybe it was your imagination but it was telling you something about this guy that you didn't get like something bad might happen to him or he did something bad. As for the girl, she might protect you from the so-called "Homer" guy.
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-05)
What freaky incidents... And some strange coincidences. My sister in law to be is studying to be a massage therapist and her last name starts with an S.
I am familiar with the massaging sensation. It has happened once in a while here in my haunted house since I have had the baby.
ANy way happy hauntings and good luck to ya'! 😁
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-03)
I hear that people and places can be haunted. I don't think either my house or this RV park are haunted. I think IIIII am haunted. The music could have been my imagination playing tricks on me. So could the sensation that someone was rubbing my shoulders. The voice that said Homer over and over was a males voice. It was EXTREMELY deep. No way a woman could sound like that. Most men couldn't even do it that deep. I had an encounter with the little boy from my first story. This is the only revisit I've had since this all started happening to me. I have it typed up. I'm just waiting to submit. Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement. I'll keep in touch

Trent
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-01)
Hi Rebelboy. Thank you for sharring this story with us. I believe that the RV park maybe haunted. I would suggest doing some research about it. I would suggest you to read a story written by FlutterOfWings on this site. She has some similar stories. You might find some answers in there. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Biemaster (7 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-30)
Hi Rebelboy1987 and thanks for sharing your very interesting story!

First of all, very well written story and good flow! I really liked your story and felt this was the best one out of the others which you had written! Anyway, was the voice, which was telling you Homer, a male voice or a female voice? I'm asking you this because if it was a female voice, it could be Rebecca trying to tell you that Homer (whoever that is) needs help or something.

About the rock music, are you sure it was coming from inside the house or from inside your mind? It sometimes happens that you feel you are hearing something but it is actually just your mind playing games with you. Its just a thought, though. I also think that Rebecca and Homer (whoever he is) is staying in your RV. Thanks and best of luck! I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories!

Biemaster
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-29)
I also met a girl named rebecca too, but she didn't have the same last name, haha. I was revisited by the little boy from my second story. I think he has gone home now. I will write about it soon and post it up. I believe I am haunted, and not the places around me. I think they follow me. I believe it to be both a gift and a curse. I like the fact that I might be able to help them. But I don't want these things to happen at night when all I want is to go to sleep. That is very frustrating, but it's also the only time my thoughts are open. I guess I need to start setting aside time in the day to just relax in peace and quiet
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-29)
Some places are haunted and some people are haunted. What are the chances of hearing that name and then having someone show up in your group with that name? Wasn't like it was a Bob or Harry. It was Homer and I don't know anyone by that name either except Homer Simpson. Sounds like you are sensitive. I always say I don't know if that is a gift or curse guess it just depends on how you use it.
bette31 (9 stories) (127 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-28)
Rebelboy1987-thank you for sharing your story. What is the history behind the RV or the RV park? Maybe you should go to one of the meetings and meet Homer, ask him if he knows or knew any females named Rebecca. Just a thought.
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-28)
I don't feel like it's party music. It feels like it's coming from a single person, and like I said, I'm almost positive the girl is not connected to the music. Thank you for your comment though!

Trent
Brownie09 (6 stories) (293 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-28)
Thank you for the story, Maybe by the voice telling you the name Homer, he was probably trying to let you know that someone needed your help, but as for the girl, there isn't any telling, not unless by you hearing rock and roll, there might have been some kids somewhere around that spot, in earlier times that might have been there partying or something and something went wrong. I'm sorry I wasn't much help, but that was just my suggestion. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: