You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Vision Of Unknown Dead

Real Ghost Stories

Vision Of Unknown Dead

 

On Christmas Eve morning of 2008, I had slept in until about 11:00am but I remained in bed because it was rather cold this one morning and I lay in bed unable to fall back asleep. I was laying on my back and staring up at the ceiling fan when I decided to turn over onto my left side and I had only been laying there a few minutes when suddenly a loud knock hit the heater vent on the east wall behind me. This same knocking I would hear 10 seconds before the heater was about to turn on. The noise was of course explainable and nothing supernatural. But what happened in that very instant when this loud knock occurred wasn't explainable to me. I still have no idea why this happened.

Suddenly directly in front of my face in an instant appeared the body of a young boy. His body was so clear and visible but it wasn't in my bed it was like I was looking into a dimly lit tomb with candle light placed somewhere around the body. It was the body of a dead young man lying on a stone slab. But he wasn't discolored like a dead body. Perhaps he had recently died. His body just laid there but there was no sign of life and I couldn't see any external wounds. No breathing and no movement. And something else, he didn't look like a boy from this century. He had a high forehead an almost royal looking hairstyle. Dark brown ringlet curls framing his forehead but high up at least 3 to 4 inches from his eye brows. He also had tight curls matted to his head. It looked like an old world hair style. His hairstyle seemed ancient Assyrian or Persian maybe even Jewish. But the boy wasn't dark skinned. He looked European is facial structure and in skin tone.

He appeared to be around 13 to 15 years of age. From the angle he was laid, his form was at an 45 degree angle facing away from me so that I was looking directly onto the crown of his head and onto his lifeless face and upper body. He was a handsome boy but I don't remember seeing the boy dressed in anything particular. Since his body was at an angle away from me I didn't examine his lower body much. His feet were pointing in a north westerly direction as my feet were pointed to the North Wall of my bedroom. He was right there next to me I could almost feel the heat from the candle light or torch lights that illuminated the resting place. I could see every detail to his body and face and it was a very sad scene. This boy was dead and his body was laid to rest and I was right there seeing him up close. He was all alone. And for many seconds this vision remained there in front of me and then it faded and he was gone. I sat up and looked at the clock and it was 11:07 am. And who could that have been? Why would I see this?

Following this event I began to wonder if this boy was a royal personage and thinking that he could be an ancient eastern king who had died young. I began to research but couldn't find any definite links. However I came across a website that talked about Zoroastrian beliefs. And I found a passage that mentioned that there was an ancient belief that when a person died, that for about three days the soul of the deceased remained by their own body and this soul "sits right next to their own corpses head" and offers prayer and supplication for those three days. Could that have been my own self in a previous life? Or could this vision mean something else? I have no idea why I would see this. If I could get some insight from a true psychic about this strange incident it would really help.

Other hauntings by Kirsten_pax09

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kirsten_pax09, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-08)
[at] Phoenix77: It does seem possible that I was layed just beside him in that tomb. Maybe he was a royal person and I could have been buried with him as part of some ancient royal burial right? Whatever it was I felt sorry for him more then feeling any concern for my own sitation.

It know I felt warm by the candle light or torch lights in the tomb. They wouldn't light torches for dead people would they? I think I may have been up close if I was either his own soul viewing my own dead body or I was a loved one leaning in close to his head and seeing his body before me up close.
Phoenix77 (3 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-06)
I have a thought, it is a bit of alot. How about things aligned just right and it triggered a "recording" in your mind? You may well have been layed out with this young man and your soul saw him. It made such an impression on you, that your soul kept it. We bring things with us from life to life, it is just the severity of the event that reminds us of it. Just a thought. Blessed Be
Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-06)
[at] zzsgranny: No that other story I submitted "Execution Funeral Procession Hauntings" was a story of something my Mother went through as a child. I submitted it with her permission. But that would be completely strange for two people of the same family line to have visions of the same kind of event.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
15 years ago (2009-10-06)
perhaps this has something to do with your other experience, the funeral procession?...the mexican witch helped it go away for a little while, but not forever?...definately past life stuff, in my opinion...
Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-06)
[at] banditadi: Maybe I was dying? Because from the position I was laying in bed I could see his body in that position to mine. It was as if I was right there. To have seen his body in that position at that level and angle I may have been laying next to that boy. I still don't remember seeing any wounds on his body. But he wasn't breathing. I wonder if we were buried prematurely? Maybe I woke up and looked over at him? He didn't seem alive but I must have been. If that was what I saw myself and not something being shown to me from another's memories?
banditadi (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-06)
Yeah that's one way of seeing it...and what if you yourself were a dead body placed by him...what if both of you died together...
Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-05)
[at] haterandloverofghosts: I told my Mom about it. Not sure if she cares or wants to believe. I guess it doesn't matter what she thinks. It was something meant for me to see. I'm not sure why, but it something for me to know about. Maybe it's not important to my life now, but something wanted me to see that. I still wouldn't mind finding out who that was and why I was able to see his body so upclose and personal.

[at] banditadi: You mean maybe I was someone who loved him dearly and was viewing his body after his burial? If I was I must have been the one who the candles or torch light was lit for or by. A private viewing from a loved one? During the vision I didn't feel any heartbreak or extreme emotion from seeing this body. Just surprise, remorse maybe awed by his noble appearence. I felt bad for the boy who was laying lifeless. Maybe I was picking up on someone elses memory? Or maybe it was memory from a past life that I held onto, deep in my subconscious? It's really weird. It was as if I was there.
banditadi (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-05)
Well I will give a bit different interpretation of the experience. What if, in the vision, even you were a body placed by the boy's side or maybe you were looking through that someone's eyes. Maybe other than the boy's identity, your identity is a totally different matter altogethere. I don't know. I leave it to you to judge. Hope it doesn't sound too far fetched. Just tried my best.
haterandloverofghosts (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-05)
I can't think of anything. Maybe it is you in a past life. This may sound strange, but if he was a king or prince, you may be a descendent of him! For no apparent reason, I assume that he was buried a long time ago. It must have been more than three days, but I may be wrong. The fact that you only saw him is weird! Did you tell anyone and did they believe you? Is your house built on a burial ground?

Anyway,
Wish you the best! 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: