You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Is She Still Here?

Real Ghost Stories

Is She Still Here?

 

Ever since a girl at my school passed away 5 months ago strange things have been happening. First, the day of her funeral I was walking up to the church when I suddenly stopped. I saw her standing with a group of friends. I was scared but I kept on walking, because, when I Looked back at her she was gone. Another time was when I was at the Local swimming pool and saw her walking on the sidewalk. This scared me so I looked away. I ended up seeing the girl who I thought was my friend up close and it didn't look anything like her. This kind of gave me goose bumps, because how could someone that doesn't look like anyone up close, look like them Far away?

I haven't seen her anymore, but I have felt her presence. A lot of times when I go to my dad's apartment I get an eerie feeling. I don't like being at my dad's so maybe she is just trying to say that there's nothing to Worry about. I hate walking by the bathroom when I'm at my dad's because I feel like someone is watching me. I also get cold chills through my body a lot. When I do, I Immediately think of her.

We all miss her so very much, she was loved by so many of us and she was a great person. I think she is just trying to tell all of us she is Ok and not to worry.

Other hauntings by Chica22

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Chica22, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Chica22 (15 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-01)
vulcan... My bad. Once again, sorry... I read your name to fast.
Chica22 (15 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-01)
vulvan10: Yes, that is what I was trying to say. Sorry, If I confused you.
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-30)
You say,"I ended up seeing the girl who I thought was my friend up close and it didn't look anything like her", so does that mean that the girl was a real girl and not the apparition of your dead friend? If this was the case then it sounds like the memory of your deceased friend is still praying upon your mind. Don't trip over it. We've all lost someone. But if your seeing an apparition that looks like her from afar but doesn't up close, please explain that a little more. Exactly what looks "just like her far off", the clothing, the way she stands, the over all body proportions? And what is different up close just that she's a different person (apparition) than your friend. I.E. You see some one in a populated area that you think is a friend until you hail them and get closer and notice that they're not them? You mean like that?
Chica22 (15 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-30)
Cosmogal926: Thank you... I will be sure to do that for her...
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-30)
Chica, Light a candle for your friend and say a prayer for her that she finds her way to the light and is able to rest in peace. Doing this is said to appease their spirit, and will help you feel a little better as well. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: