You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Paranormal Attack On Family Members

Real Ghost Stories

Paranormal Attack On Family Members

 

This happened to some family members of mine recently while they were visiting my aunt and uncle in Mexico. I might've mentioned that my dad passed away this past spring and while he died in the U.S. He was buried in Mexico, his home country. At my aunt's home he had his own bedroom where he or our family would stay during visits. We actually stayed there for a few days for the burial and aside from some bug bites didn't experience anything out of the norm.

The other day, my dad's cousins came to visit my aunt and uncle and they stayed in my dad's room. Early in the morning my aunt, whose bedroom is another building not connected to my dad's bedroom heard a voice sounding very much like my dad's screaming her name over and over. She woke up very stunned and figured it was a dream. She got up and looked around but didn't see anything. Then the cousins came in all scared and said that something had attacked them in their sleep and held them down in their beds. One of them said he felt that something was hitting him on his back over and over again and tried to suffocate him.

My aunt took some holy water and sprinkled it but the cousins said they just wanted to get there things and leave as fast as they could. They have vowed never to stay with my aunt and uncle again. The last people who had stayed in that room prior to the cousins was my dad's 2nd wife who stayed some extra days there after the burial. She didn't experience anything and like I said, neither did my mom, sister or myself. My aunt called my mom and told her what had happened and my mom said she had a dream about my dad that day as well. I don't know if this was all connected but what happened to the cousins was scary. These were cousins that my dad grew up with and was very close to them so I don't know why they were attacked. My mom thinks maybe it was my dad throwing them out because he could be very territorial about his things. But at the same time I want to believe that my dad is at peace and in a good place, not some angry spirit throwing people out of bed.

Anyway it's just scary to think about and don't know what it could have been. No one has stayed in the room since and they said they were going to get the room blessed. This story really freaks me out.

Other hauntings by SoliK

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SoliK, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

bluiis97 (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-10)
im thinking it might had been a shapeshifter or something demonic that used your dads voice. Are your cousins still freaked out. I hope your dad is at peace but whatever hurt your cousins is really mean. I don't think it could be your dad even though he was very protective over his space so even if it was your dad it probably was trying to warn your aunt before the demon took over. Be safe ok and please tell me if there is anything else.
envolga (1 stories) (24 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-09)
i don't know something tells me your dad was impersonated by a demon so they could attack the cousins and perhaps he was trying to tell her to get them away...
You never know...
SoliK (13 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-16)
I did wonder if maybe my dad was trying to warn my aunt. My dad suffered for a long time-kidney failure and diabetes and he died peacefully, so I hope he is in a better place. My aunt and uncle do run a little paper supply store which is attached to the house. The home is in shape of a square with a courtyard in the middle. So on the street side is the store, on the side is my dad's old room, there is small space for the laundry then the main home-opposite the store, and then a brick fence with a climbing wall opposite my dad's room. So they have a lot of traffic in and out. So it would be easy for a wandering spirit to come in especially if my dad's room was the closest to the store and the street. They used to say the lot across the street from their home was haunted but now there are many homes built on that land. I really hope it was a wandering spirit. My aunt is still freaked out.
Shinigami0 (2 stories) (203 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-16)
I'm going to go with the other posters' opinion of it not being your father. It seems like he cared deeply about your/his family, and wanted to possibly warn you about a negative entity/energy.

It sounds like the entity just decided to drop by to try and torment you all, because I'm sure it was a very rough patch for you all.

Just remember to stay strong, and if you have faith, emulate how your father kept his strong. I'm sure it'll keep the negativity from having a second go. 😊 ❤
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-16)
maybe the cousins were mistaken. Maybe it was just a coincidence... The Aunt hearing a voice before the cousins were attacked. Just never know...it's a long shot, but possible.
DCinAZ (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-16)
Solik, So sorry for your loss, losing parents is so hard and my heart goes out to you. I agree with Darkness, I don't believe for one minute that it would be your father causing this, I actually have another theory. I'm thinking that maybe your father was the reason this thing never came out before now. His strength and faith may have kept it back without even knowing about it himself, and when it did come out, it was because now it feels it has no one to stop it. When your Tia awoke hearing your father calling her name, that was him trying to warn her that something was attacking the cousins and let her know it was not him doing it and for her to beware. He may have been trying to fight it himself, but was trying to let her know she needs to get more help in there to take care of it for good. I hope I haven't scared you with anything I've said, I just can't believe a person that has passed on would only return to hurt the family he grew up with and loved. That makes no sense. Once again, I feel for your loss, Solik and pray for relief for you and your whole family. God rest his soul. ❤ ❤ ❤
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-15)
SoliK: I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your father, to be honest I really doubt that it was your father who caused these attacks. It seems to me something negative was the cause of all this, could be just a wandering entity if this only occured once. Hope that this is the case.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
ZiShu (281 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2010-12-15)
If there are attacks or anything scary still going on, contact me through my email please so I may be able to help.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: