You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Getting So Sick Of This Game Now

Real Ghost Stories

Getting So Sick Of This Game Now

 

Once again I am back with another story to post. So since my last story, we have now moved into our own place but nothing has changed at all.

We have been staying in our new townhouse now for a little less than a month and just to let you know it is relatively new complex's that have been built. To give you a layout of the place, when you come in through the front door you walk in to the lounge with the kitchen to your right (its open plan) moving forward you go through the doorway, on the left is my husbands and my room, then the bathroom in the middle and then my sons room on the right (not a very big place), going through the sliding door from the lounge you get the garden.

So now since we have moved in my son will be in my room and speak to someone (he calls it the baba) in my dressing table mirror and he will say that he must leave his mommy and daddy alone, we are his mommy and daddy, when I asked him who he was talking to, he said it's the naughty baba that wants me and his dad. We have plenty other mirrors in the house but it's only this one that seems to bother him so much, I have moved my room around since and it's still the same thing.

He will come and call me shortly and tell me there is a "gogo" in my room above the curtain rail in the same spot every time, I believe that if he was making this up or it was his imagination, he would do it all over our house not only in our room. My daughter and son have sat many times in my room looking towards their room or the bathroom, speaking to someone or laughing at nothing funny.

My daughter does not seem to be too worried by it but she does refuse to be in the bathroom without either me or her dad even if my son is with her in the bath.

So far without fail, when I am in the lounge, the one couch is placed in such a way if you look a little to the right you can see just past the doorway of my sons room, I see a black shadow or figure walk from the opposite side into my son's room or it flies in with a speed, there have been many times where I lay in bed and you can see the shadow of someone on the opposite wall walk past the bathroom (we leave the bathroom light on at night), I have seen it come into my room while we are in bed and that, I sometimes feel and hear how it bumps into our bed (I sleep furthest from the door and my husband sleeps dead).

If this thing has followed me from my mother in laws house well then it is definitely attached to me. I am so sick and tired of being awake until what time at night every night and also so sick of having my eye catch this thing all the time. I wish it will just go away once and for all. It never like opens doors or throws things off cupboards or that, it's just always there and before it would be only in the early hours of the morning, it is now from about 18:00pm until whenever I wake up.

Now I know that when people comment they are going to say, have the place blessed, throw this there and burn this there and all that kinds of stuff, I have done it all from a - z and nothing works, should I now go further and get an Ouija board and communicate with this thing to hear what it wants or what should I do?

I am getting tired of this stupid little game now, all I want is peace for once in my life.

Other hauntings by Worriedorparanoid

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Worriedorparanoid, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

GraceEagle (6 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-02)
Thats cool with me, sorry if the comments insulted anyone. This is how I'm trying to help, trying what I said is good advice to me. Trying is ofcourse is opsional. From personal experience I know it works. The O/P can decide to try it or not, it is opsional if she doesn't try it then that's okay it is her life.

Come on let's not argue over this I really didn't mean to insult you.
Lets continue forward and i'll try not to put my comments in that way. 😊
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-07-01)
Oops, guess this story is almost 4 years old. Fact remains, the comments are distracting.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-01)
Larkin and GraceEagle - y'all need to play nice, seriously. And even though this story is 3 years old, it still is someone else's experience.

If you want to continue this discussion, Larkin you have a story published so move it there. I'll be deleting any comments that are not directed toward this o/p's experience.
Larkin (guest)
+2
9 years ago (2015-07-01)
I don't like your back handed response grace and I don't like your two faced comments.

You say you are here not to judge, you aren't trying to inforce your faith on other people and that you are just trying to help, but in your own way you are still attempting to reinforce your idea that your God is the only God and he'll help even if you don't believe.

Maybe instead of of starting off your "advice" with all of the other stuff you spouted off, you can make suggestions and offer advice without being condescending to other folks religion and point of view.
GraceEagle (6 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-01)
Oh and lady-glow,

Also thanks for the comment you make good sense 😁
GraceEagle (6 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2015-07-01)
Larkin

I understand what you mean. I know you have your religion, or maybe not, but please understand that this is from my view point and the way I grew up. I'm trying not to make my advice sound "judgy" towards others beliefs, I just know from my life experiences and to me my God is the only God, I personally do not believe in other gods. I apolagise if you feel I am being judgy towards non-christians, I am not trying to do that at all. I still need to get my advice under hand, I'm still new at giving it. I did not mean in my comment that if you are no- christian that my God will not help you, it says in the bible that He protects all who go to Him for help. Thank you for replying I now know what to work on in my comments. But try my advice, you have nothing to lose by trying it atleast. Thank you
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-06-30)
GraceEagle" Jesus always said "Your faith has saved you" after performing a 'miracle'.
It is not so much what a person believes on the reason for a miracle, but the strength of his/her faith.
Larkin (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-30)
Grace,

Why is the Christian god more superior then any other gods? Considering a lot of religion predates Christianity and that it borrows a lot from other religions, I find your advice rediculous.
GraceEagle (6 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-30)
Do not get angry at the entity and yell at it to go away, it does not help and it will not listen. Calmly and firmly with authority tell it to go away
GraceEagle (6 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-30)
PS: on my previous comment I said that if you are a Christian then I have advice. If you are not a Christian the the advice still works, sorry for the confusion
GraceEagle (6 posts)
-2
9 years ago (2015-06-30)
Hi... I don't know if you still check the comments seeing as you posted the story 5 years ago... Anyway... I read some of the comments and saw a lot of cleansing and breaking the mirror and so on. But, being a Christain I know that some of those ideas might worsen the problem. AVOID the OUJA board! It might attract more demons. Now, I don't know if you are a christain or what, but if you are then I have some advice... Demons cannot attach to us if we are saved (gave your life to God) . Demons can influence our lives still and try to cause devastation. The demon wants something from you, sometimes a soul and sometimes a body. Demons gain, how shall I say, rights on our lifes when we do things we are not supposed to, and I don't mean eating the last bacon. This is usually thing like, cultistic things, messing with OUJA boards ect. Maybe you even have something unholy in your home. There is also a chance that someone might have sent this thing onto you (sometimes unknowingly). Point being that there may be something keeping it with you, like a certain object like a necklace that is quite old. You need to go to God with this, not indain gods, or egyptain gods or any other gods, but only the God of the gospel, the Christain God. Please do not mistake me telling you to go to the Christain God (my God) as an way to shove my religion down your throat. I honestly just know that this works. Try speaking to my God. Even if He doesn't answer in a way you understand (like a audible voice, which it almost never is, God speaks with actions and sometimes feelings and many more), just keep asking God for help. Then tell the demon to go out of your life in the name of Jesus Christ. Keep telling it that. If however the entity stays and God does not tell you why, lack of relationship with God may be a cause (because the stronger your relationship with God the easier youll hear his voice and understand when He speaks with you). If the entity stays after this then there is certian rights it has over your life. Look for things like old relics ect, also thing that are against God (like actions you may have performed long ago). Find these rights and ask God to take the rights it has over you away and repent your sins. Then tell the demon to leave your lives and the lives of your family in the name of Jesus Christ. The demon will have no choice but to listen and leave. FYI: Try to go to Christians like NG- kerk or AGS-kerk. Or my personal Church Overberg Christian Family in Bredasdorp Western Cape, because Catholic churches have complications if you are not a member of their church. I will pray for you and I hope you get this thing out. Feel free to comment back anytime if you have questions. I'm sorry that this comment is a bit confusing, I just had so much to say that my brain couldn't prioritise 😆 Best of luck...GraceEagle.
JordanElizabethBell (7 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-07-05)
You should not doubt your son, always keep and eye on him and tell him that he should tell you when this 'baba' is around also you should try 'indoor camping' in your room with your son and the rest of the people in your house because when this 'baba' is around he can tell you.
Hope this helps
hardsalamibear (11 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-07-03)
I have no idea what you should do all I know is that you should NOT get an Ouija board. It is like a doorway to the underworld. It could easily bring more unwanted spirits in. Many bad ones that could hurt you or your family. Its not a good idea don't do it! Good luck though ❤
Passive_Way_of_Life (2 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-30)
Well, I don't know much about this stuff (not that skilled or experienced!) but, reading what the other people have said: DON'T.GET.THE.OUIJA.BOARD! I am almost 100% that it will probably attract even MORE! Gee, its hard to say... Have you tried simply going up to the mirror (having a recorder there so you can hear the response) & [in a firm & 'in command' voice] ask, the spirit/thing WHY it is here & WHEN will it kindly leave!

I REALLY hope that won't upset this thing, & who KNOWS what it would do! I would add that your simply want to know because you are starting to get quite frustrated & annoyed at it. ❤ ❤ Life:)
LightDemonGirl (26 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-20)
if you are sick of it then get a medium, you need your sleep! I hope it will work out soon ❤

~ by LightDemonGirl ❤
Worriedorparanoid (7 stories) (5 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-09-15)
to all who commented on my story, thanks so much. As for those that have experienced the same thing, I am sure that you will agree that this becomes annoying after a while, like It does with me. With regards to the mirror, I bought It as part of my bedroom suite out of a furniture shop, I have only had it for the last 5 years. We have decided to buy a new set, so I am going to be rid of it soon, I have Before on many occasions told this thing to leave in an angry tone but that only works for a little while, it then comes back and things are more worse.
When I ask my son about it, he does not really say much (he is Only 2) but I am sure that he sees this thing as a threat to him, I mean we are his parents not anyone else's. What makes it hard for Me is that this is a new home and we want to live in peace not be scared all the time, this is my home for me and my family not unwated guests.

[at] rookdygin - I will definately try your idea, it sounds good. Will try it out soon as I am going to be at home now for a few days will give Me time to be with my son alone and see if anything helps.

Once again thanks to all for your advice. 😁 😊
ghostGuy (45 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-13)
Living or dead, it doesn't matter,
No one should have the right to usurp another person's property.
Ghosts, Shadow people, Etc. They are just people who
Need to move on. They use the living for company, energy, and also to give them a reason to not crossover.
They can hear the living and may be persuaded to move on by suggestion. You could mollycoddle them and give them a perceived invitation to stay, but they may not take you seriously when they start making real problems and you really want them out.
You may need to get get upset with the ghost to get them to leave. Tell your kids to do the same, when they have an occurrence.
Also, don't go for the voodoo mumbo jumbo. Many ghosts leave, not because of the "salt" and "smudging", but because they feel guilty for causing a problem for the living.
BlueTurtle (3 stories) (176 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-13)
I agree with Rook on this. Don't use an Ouija board, I've heard nothing but trouble from those, and instead try addressing the mirror up front. The recorder sounds like a good idea and maybe your son will know more information about this 'Baba'.
I do hope that things get better for you and that these annoyances from Baba will cease. Please send us an update when you can, we'd like to hear what, if any, method you found successful.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-09-13)
Worriedorparanoid,

I find this on going experience of yours very intriguing... You say you have tried blessing, smudgeing... Tried it all from a-z I think you said...

This would, I FEEL, seem to indicate that whatever this is may not be negative / evil in nature. A pain? Most definitely...Aggravating? Certainly but you say your son speaks to a 'naughty baba' in your dressing table mirror and that this 'naughty baba' wants you and your husband... Have you asked your son why? Why does this 'baba' want you and your husband? What makes this 'baba' naughty?

Please do not try another method of contacting this 'thing'. That will only strengthen it's hold here in the physical realm. Use 'it's' chosen means of communication... The mirror... Talk to the mirror, ask things like... What do you want of us? How can we help you? Set up a recorder near the mirror... Let it record... Give it some time then play it back, see if you can hear a response that wasn't there when you asked the question. Or maybe the next time your son is in your room the 'spirit' will answer your questions as 'it' communicates with him.

Or, as others have suggested, get rid of the mirror and see if things improve.

I suggested something similar to this on one of your other experiences but I offer this for you... Please try it... It may help...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)


This can be done on your home or for your family members... Use as needed. 😁

Please keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-09-12)
some very good advice here, do not use a ouija board and get rid of the mirror.
Dont smash the mirror or get angry at this entity that could just make things worse for you and your family.
Stay calm tell it it has to leave your home as it is un~welcome in your home.
Is the mirror free standing or attached to a peice of furniture?
If it is then get rid of all of it not just the mirror.
I hope this ends for you soon
Carl
blood_barbie (2 stories) (26 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-12)
NO ouiji board whatsoever! Like everyone else said, it's going to make things worse. As for the mirror, don't you get 7 years bad luck if you break a mirror? Definitely don't do that. If it is the mirror, then get rid of it. Have it blessed & bury it. Hope things get better for you.
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-09-12)
beansidhe ~ I was wondering about the mirror itself also.

Worriedorparanoid~ Where did the mirror come from? It may be a good idea to simply just get rid of it if a spirit has attached itself to that particular piece of furniture, I'm not so sure about violently shattering it and yelling at a spirit that so far has not been the same way towards anyone on your family, it could escalate your problems, using a ouija board will most certainly make matters worse for you in my opinion.

I hope more advice on this site helps you, please keep us posted.
stephyw2001 (guest)
-4
13 years ago (2011-09-12)
I'm with Medial, Smash the mirror! I'd go one step further though, when your kids are around, I'd smash the mirror, then pick up a shard of glass and scream at it "I WILL STAB YOU UNLESS YOU LEAVE US ALONE!"

This will accomplish 2 things:
1. The thing will clearly see you've had enough and you will have accomplished Stephy-status (me) which is a crazed person. I never see ghosts, so I must be doing something right!

2. Your kids will have a new respect for you as the fearless defender of their home, willing to do anything to keep you all safe. 😁

In my head its a good idea at least. 😜 Just food for thought.
Medial (2 stories) (25 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-12)
Yes, let us know if you can talk some sense into this thing. Tell it firmly to leave.

If that doesn't work, my next rational thought would be to get rid of the mirror! And maybe not just get rid of it- it might need a good smashing. 😉
mojacko15 (19 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-12)
i agree with BAENSIDHE quija can attrack more spirits, have tried to ignore them or show no fear, because sometimes, they get realy strong if you start to believe in them and you keep on thinking them. As long they don't hurt anyone, leave it... Sometimes there just there to scare the hell out of us. Thats thier main goal... And one more thing, I think you have a father and son tandem there, because word BABA means father, may the spirit talks about his father too much in front of your son... I base this on your son's story.
baensidhe (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-12)
No, you should NOT get a Ouija board. Using a Ouija can escalate the problems you are experiencing, and you sound stressed enough.
As to your belief the entity is attached to you, since it followed you, possible, but maybe not the case. Entities attach to items as well. It may have attached itself to something you brought with you from the old house. Your son talking to the mirror makes me wonder about the mirror. Could something have attached to the mirror and gone to the new house with you?
Have you told this unwanted critter in your house to leave? Sometimes just standing up to an entity, and informing it that it is not welcome in your space and must leave is all it takes. You must be confident when you say it though. Speak boldly, show it who's boss. Take charge of your home.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: