You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: It Won't Leave Me Alone, Am I Being Paranoid Or Is It Real? 2

Real Ghost Stories

It Won't Leave Me Alone, Am I Being Paranoid Or Is It Real? 2

 

If you read my last story you would understand that I am deeply concerned and worried with what is happening in my home.

Well since I last posted my story, this "thing" or whatever you want to call "him" carried on for a few more days after I posted my story, he really quitened down although I know he was always there, he just stopped bothering me and now for some reason he is back. The old lady in my lounge seems to have stopped watching me (maybe she got bored seeing the same thing every night) but she is still there, just not watching me anymore.

I went on to Google and read that if you open a bible in your room or place your pair of shoes facing opposite directions, they leave, this worked for about 1 week but now I've left my bible in the car and now he is back.

I got an answer from someone saying that it is a demon that is after me. My son no longer wants to sleep at night, when he lies by me on the couch he falls asleep until I put him in bed then he doesn't even fall back to sleep like he used to, he starts screaming hysterically and looks behind me while screaming. I mean this "thing" never used to come into my room but now it does. We have blessed our house but yet it remains.

We recently went on holiday and this "thing" actually had the nerve to follow us. He is at work with me to now because he shortly walks past my office window. At the end of the month I am moving and I am now so scared that this thing is going to follow me there.

What should I do cause I can't take it anymore, I don't want to provoke it so that it gets worse but this is becoming annoying, I mean I would like one night of sleep.

Anyone with any ideas or suggestions, please you are welcome to respond. I have tried all the ways that you get and so far nothing so new ideas are welcome.

Other hauntings by Worriedorparanoid

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Worriedorparanoid, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

whitebuffalo (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-20)
Not going to read the other comments...
Going along with my comment on your FIRST story...
As for your passive reaction to "his" presence, "he" just may feel as if "he" has a RIGHT to be anywhere in the home. You have never set up boundaries before, right?
Start now.
Tell "him" that "he" is NOT allowed in the children's rooms. Tell "him" "he" is NOT allowed to be SEEN by your children. Tell "him" not to even THINK of communicating with them... Unless "he" comes In The Light. YOU tell "HIM" where "he" can be.
It is YOUR house.
Wado.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-11)
Worried, bless you & your baby. Have you talked to the pastor of your church? I'm sure they can help. If anyone tells you that the bible doesn't work, you know better. Some of the comments I have read here are pretty conflicting. If you are a Christian do what you have been taught to do. And as far as you being confused of why this spirit is harassing you because you go to church, let me tell you, you can go to church every single day & do all the hokey pokey that some churches do, all that means nothing. What DOES matter & means EVERYTHING is your own personal relationship with the Lord. He tells us to ask Him for help to pray to no other but Him, ask & you shall receive. Tell this thing out loud to leave in Jesus' name, & keep praying & asking the Lord to send His Holy Spirit to protect you. Tell this thing it is NOT allowed to scare your son or you & it is NOT allowed to follow you. I will keep you in prayer & remember to talk to your pastor. As pastors it is our job & delight to help our people & love our church (people) as Jesus does. Bless you & yours. Much love & please keep us posted. If you need anything let me know via e-mail at butterflygreen08[at]aim.com ~LSD~
CJ (4 stories) (43 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-20)
I just wanted to say very well said, LouSlips. You pretty much summarized anything extra I was about to say. 😊

Oh, and quick question for Worried... You say a professional told you it was a demon? Can you please clarify what kind of professional you are speaking of? And just how you know they are credible and trustworthy? I mean no disrespect by asking such a thing, but it's important to have no doubts when bringing in an outside party to help you with a situation like this. I've learned from personal experience that you shouldn't trust everyone for what they can offer at face value. Often times they can only cause you more trouble and problems. And that's concerning, especially when you suspect you may be dealing with something demonic. Again, no disrespect, I just wanted to clear this up. 😕
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-20)
Worried,
I know your concern is for your family. Make that your weapon against this enemy. What, in this world, do you care about more than your child?
I have five children, and after witnessing all of their births, I live with the resolve that there is nothing a woman can't do. You are the strength and the courage that will rid your home of this force. It will challenge you, it will mock you, it may even physically attack. If you would truly give everything to save your family... Then you have imagined the worst, and there is nothing left to fear.
Stand with the power of God at your side and your enemy will relinquish its grip and retreat to the spiritual sewer it belongs in.

You are in my prayers,
Lou
Worriedorparanoid (7 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-20)
My many thanks to all of you above for the advice, wisdom, comments and that.

My son is 1 year old so he does not quiet understand yet and I try and comfort him as best I can.
Even though I pray to God every night, this demon stays and torments me. I was told by a professional that it is a demon.

We have blessed our house with holy water and oil.

I know I should not be scared because God is with me and my family but yet seeing this thing terrifies me to death.
I am very afraid to confront it as I am scared that it is going to harm me and my son that is why I rather not talk to it and leave it be, but if you all recommend I tell it to go, I will try that method.

Will let you know how it goes.

So once again thank you all for your input.
😁
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-20)
Worried,
I have the same opinion as CJ. You've been scared for your family, you have been worried for your family, you have been frustrated for your family... It is time to get angry for your family.
I do not get the impression of a demonic presence. What I believe you are dealing with is a possessive (not as in possession) human spirit, that isn't any nicer in death than they were in life.
If a person came into your house and intentionally began disturbing and scaring your child, what would you do to that person? If a neighbor banged on your door all night and would not let your family sleep; what would your reaction be?
I don't care if you rent, I don't care if you own your home... It is time to get pissed. Just because this thing hides in the shadows and cannot be tracked or seen on a regular basis, does not mean you cannot defend your home against it. If your sensitivity is as you described in your first story... You can confront this thing head on. Communicate the conditions under which you will allow it to stay; and leave no question that you can and will force it to leave if it will not abide. This spirit likely had a very troubled life, and its unwillingness to cross over could be attributed to the abuse or scorn it faced in life. I know from experience that convincing a spirit that is afraid to be judged, is a complicated task. But God provides forgiveness for all of us, all we have to do is ask for it when it is our time. Good luck and God's speed.

Lou
Trudy44 (60 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-20)
Dear Worried,

We are made up of three parts,body,soul, and spirit. First make sure that your body and soul or mind is healthy. If it is not a physical or mental problem then it might be a spiritual problem. Here is my Christian advise.

1. Pray to God for help. Don't pray to Michael the arch angel. Hebrews 4:16 and Jude9

2. Put on the armor of God. Pray it on. Ephesians 6:10-18

3.Read the Bible out loud. Read your favorite Bible passages. Here are some of my favorite. John 3:16-17, John 14:6, Philippians 2:9-11,1John 4:1-4,1John 4:7-16,Romans 8:26-39,Zephaniah3:17. I also like the book of Psalms.

4.Buy a small bottle of olive oil. Present it to God pray over it and ask God to bless it. Anoint every door and window in your room. Make the sign of the cross on the windows and doors with the oil. As you are anointing say "I anoint this place in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit." Also command the demonic forces to leave the room in the name of Jesus.

5.Repeat steps 3 and 4 in every room of your house.

6. Go to a door that leads to the outside, open it and command the demonic forces to leave your house in the name of Jesus. Close that door and anoint it.

7. Do this once a week for 1-2 months then do it once a month for 6 months then do it once a year.

I hope this helps. 😊 ❤ 😊
CJ (4 stories) (43 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-19)
First, I want to start off by saying it's terrible you have been rendered into such a fearing state from what you've been experiencing. The fear of the experience can often times be unfathomable to outsiders unless indeed involved with the experience. Though I do feel your fear through your words and your plea for a solution. Whether this is a demon-related experience or merely a wicked spirit with a sick sense of humor that reflects who it once was when alive on earth, there's no real saying. I'm not going to pin point my opinion on either option. I'm also not going to tell you what you should do with the utmost certainty that it is the correct things to be doing, because truth be told, I don't believe every little thing can become a solution for every experience and I'm far from being an expert. Sometimes what might work for one could have absolutely no effect on another.

It's been stated so far in the comments and I want to reiterate that it would be extremely beneficial to the situation for you to find whatever strength you have within to establish a better grip on the fear you are living with. Forget that it's often times easier said than done, because we all know that. Stand up for yourself and take control of your own emotions. You are to be the one who dictates what you choose to feel and how you choose to express those emotions. I'm not offering this bit of advice as a possible solution to the problem, but I hope that should you be able to establish a better grip on your fear, it will ease the stress of that fear and in turn allow you to better handle the situation, which could also lead to an actual solution that may remain buried if you allow your fear to remain in control. Demon or not, allowing the negativity to continue that makes the fear will only continue to empower this being, whatever it may be. You fear which in turn creates more negativity than what was already present in the first place which in turn empowers this menace in your life which in turn creates more fear... Like a miniature domino effect or never ending cycle. Taking ownership over what is yours (you, your son, your life, your emotions, your household, etc...) reaffirms the act of you standing up for yourself and diminishes some of the hold this thing has on you. The less of yourself you make readily available, the less it has to feed on and that includes on levels of both conscious and subconscious.

You mentioned you found that keeping a Bible open in the room through Google research is supposed to help (the shoe thing... I ain't ever heard of that...) and it seemed to work for you for a while. I don't know what your stance on religion is, but seeing as you tried the Bible suggestion, I'm going to assume (correct me if I'm wrong) that you are at least open to the idea of some sort of religion, whether that be Catholicism, Christianity, etc... In my personal opinion I don't think it's the physical composition of the Bible that may allow that suggestion to work, but more so the symbolism of the object itself and the words within that reinforces the courage and strength and in stills comfort in the one struggling. I also think it's those very words of courage and strength (symbols of positivity) that could very well have a repelling effect on the negativity that empowers the thing giving you a hard time. So if you have a foundation in religion, it would not hurt to rely on that. Indeed may be one of the smartest things you could do. Faith is a powerful tool, whether religion based or not, so remain steadfast in your faith (including your faith that you can overcome what is happening).

Don't be afraid to seek outside help (which you are in someways doing so here on YGS), but be sure you aren't causing more problems (ie. Creating more negativity by bringing certain individuals into the equation who are supposed to help but only end up doing more harm than good). Touching once more on the possibility that you have a religious foundation, I would suggest seeking assistance in that direction also. You can only seek as many resources as you allow yourself to seek. Do your research so you can combat this obstacle head-on.

Making a conscious effort to feed positivity into the flow of energy in your life (I'm aware this can seem a daunting task at times, especially with what you are dealing with) in any way you can whenever you have the chance, can have an adverse effect on what the negative is attempting to do to you. Big things, small things, big changes, small changes... Every little bit of positive influence can help in handling the situation. Burning some soothing scented incense, such as lavender, is nice, relaxing, calming, and supports the goal of positivity. Also, as others have suggested, the act of using Sage to cleanse your house is a good idea to consider. The act of using Sage to smudge your living space is a simple and powerful way to clear your energy field and remove negative energy from the area, in case you aren't familiar with it. Try Google-ing it and you will find plenty of resources.

Again, what I've suggested should be taken at face value as merely what they are...suggestions. Like I said, I'm not an expert. Stay strong, fight back, and don't give up. Thank you for the update and please continue to keep us updated.
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-19)
First of all, how do you know it's a demon and not just the ghost of someone! There are so many mean and evil people in this world and those of them who have died are just as mean and evil in death as they were in life. Take some advise please. I know it's easier said than done, but first of all, you have got to get a grip on your fear! Your fear is also feeding this entity and at the same time your son see's how frightened you are and it is making him more frightened. I am a living witness, so please get a handle on your fear. You can stand up to this entity and tell it with force that it has to leave your home, it is not invited there, you certainly didn't give it permission to be there and it is trespassing on your property. Let it know that you do not appreciate it frightening your son, following you to work and stalking you and it has to go, it has to leave today. You don't know where it's going, and don't care where it's going, but it's going to have to get up out of your home. It can hear you, so that's why you have to stand up and put fear aside and be strong for yourself and your child! When you're speaking to this entity, try your best to show no fear! Ask the Lord to build a fortress around you and your son and keep you both safe from hurt, harm and danger. FEAR IS False Evidence Appearing Real! God is still in control. I will be praying on this end for you and your son, let's agree on this., this entity is going to leave, it is not going to follow you to your new location and it will not continue to bully you and your son while you stay at this location. Ask the Lord to surround you with the White Light of the Holy Spirit!

Try to stop being afraid!
I sure hope this helps you. Let me know.

God bless you and be with you!
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-19)
cari88 (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-19)
I would have to agree. The bible usually makes the demon mad. I honestly would try a few things such as maybe sit in the core of the house and try soothing yourself and then ask god for help, that you need him to give you peace, and this demon in my home needs to leave and I can not do it without you. Or you could get a physcic and ask her to talk to it. And the last thing I can think of is just telling it yourself that you are not afraid, that you own this home, you are in spirit form which means that you are no longer welcome in this relm, please go where you belong, this is not fun for me or you... Eventually your going to get bored. Best of luck to you, and I hope this demon leaves 😳
Lucas (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-19)
Hey
In my honest opinion bibles won't work. You have to take control you can't just close your eyes and wish for it to go away. Now showing fear or bad emotion will feed this entity energy so try and hide your fear.
Best way to overcome these things is to have lots of confidence and with strong control to ask it to leave.
I mean get it in the room with you and tell it with all your heart and soul to leave give it all the reasons you can give try and be a littel agresive if you have that in you, I must say this can backfire but if it does your suck in the same situation as you were noramlly.
What to do if this doesn't work you can go to a church and seek help or search for local ghost hunters who can help you out I hope I have helped you in some way.
You will be fine but try and not ignore it just make sure that it knows that you know that its there and let it know its place

All best Lucs
Krystal-is-a-Gangster (19 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-19)
dont do the bible thing anymore that might just piss it off. I don't know how old your son is but if hes old enough you know around 5 or 6 then I think you should explain to him what the thing is and tell him not to be afraid because whatever its doing to scare your son is working but its just a trick. You should tell your son that its just a thing like a dog or a cat except not everybody can see it. I think that if you stop feeding it energy or fear it will go away because it will have nothing to get from you you feel me like I think even though I'm sure its easier said than done that you should just try to ignore whatever it is don't feed into it. My house used to be haunted and I was a little kid living with my mom and we didn't have any money to move so we just had to live with it after a while it just faded away. You know how on nightmare on elm street freddy dies because nobody beleives in him, its basically the same idea. Aslo you should lite some white sage in your house especially your room and have your son wear some silver or a crystal because those are stones with protecting properties. If you believe in all that stuff I do. Try lighting insence in every room and then sitting in your room with your son and try meditating and if your son sees anything just tell him to keep his eyes closed and focus on happy thoughts and positive energy and if it touches you or speaks to you whatever it is just ignore it keep meditating and focusing on positive thoughts fill your house with positive energy.
Ringofskill120 (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-19)
I am not much help. But I would pray to god and ask god to make the demon leave. I'm not exactly sure if you have tried that but if not, then try it, even if it takes more than one day it can work. Write back and tell me what you think...
-David

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: