You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: It Won't Leave Me Alone, Am I Being Paranoid Or Is It Real? 3

Real Ghost Stories

It Won't Leave Me Alone, Am I Being Paranoid Or Is It Real? 3

 

So after all I said in my last two stories, I am back with the third.

So after a while it left me alone, never seemed to bother me at all. Now I had a baby girl (2 months old) and he is back scaring my daughter. I wish this thing would go bother someone else now.

While I was in hospital when I had my baby, he was there making sure I knew he was with me but never made me scared or worried about him. So two months down the line, I don't pay attention or worry about him and He starts again. My son is no longer bothered by him, he actually sleeps right through now but now my daughter is starting.

For the last few nights if I put the light off in the room, she screams hysterically, I switch the light on and she is sound asleep, this never used to happen until now. I know he is there because I wake up and for some reason he wakes me up keeping me awake and he is standing beside my bed touching the curtain. When I do wake up by him I am warm but then all of a sudden get this cold feeling over me and it feels as if I am in a freezer or something. I thought when It left me the second time it got bored or that but obviously not, and it seems to be after my children all the time.

Our house has been blessed, I have a bible open, so what more is there to do. I pray and pray and pray but he won't go. To be quite honest it's irritating me.

Anyone got any new ideas or suggestions or is there anyone would I could talk to via email.

Thanks for reading.

Other hauntings by Worriedorparanoid

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Worriedorparanoid, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Viper338 (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-08)
Hi, 1st of all, I want to say that I am also having supernatural experiences since childhood. Even as a baby... And I would like to help. I have read all 3 of your stories now. And there is a lot of things that I can say. To me it is strange that the 'thing' still shows up after everything you have done. Please email me at jengelbrecht56426 [at] gmail.com ASAP. I am doing reasearch on this 'thing'. I have seen similar figures which I will post of soon
crecentblue03 (151 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-06)
wow after all that what more could be said? I t seems you got a lot of great advice all I can say is, so get at it girl! The sooner the better wishing you the best!
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2010-10-26)
Puppeteer13: I have to point out to you that "the juju man"'s name is CONNIE...LOL...Sorry, just wanted to set that record straight... 😆 ❤
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-22)
Hmm do you have any description of him? What feelings go through you during these visitations?
Tell him to leave, if not, then burn some sage. If its nothing harmless than its just a human spirit. Otherwise contact me through email, I will find out what he actually is, and rid of him for you.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-21)
I am currently writing things down and sending them in. Hopefully they will start to show up soon.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-10-21)
After reading all three stories and only some of the comment's I gotta say... WOW WEE!

It seems you are 'open' to seeing spirits and other entities... Some of your earliest encounters seem to have been you witnessing a residual 'haunting'. This just means that some form of energy was 'recorded' at a certain spot and plays back like a recording.

However, this does not explain your present situation with your children, though this 'presence' does not seem to mean any harm... I 'feel' that this entity does not realize it is scaring you or your daughter, nor did it realize it was scaring your son. Whatever it is I do not believe it is evil, you have done to much to ward off evil, but 'it' remains. Badjuju has a point, it may be a human spirit... One that does not realize it's physical body has died and 'they / he' is trying to help with the children. Please keep us updated and /or provide more details, there are many here who can help...

(PULLS OUT SOAPBOX...)

Redphx,

Could you please post any / all your experiences (stories) concerning your 'demons' I find your description interesting to say the least. I believe your 'story' would make a good thread for much research and debate...

(not really a rant, but I had to ask... Climbs off Soap Box)

Respectfully,

Rook
Puppeteer13 (131 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-21)
Good evening I am the puppeteer for once I find myself compeled to agree With the juju man This thing must go There are a few methods that will work If you like you can reach me by email if you would like my help I will give you this handy tidbit Sage is a purifying agent Smudge the house in it for further information I invite you to contact me at the email on my profile

Your freind,
The Puppeteer
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-20)
I agree with BadJuuJuu, I would make it clear that he is not welcome. Unfortunately you have to be firm and 'say it like you mean it'. He'll go if you 'lay down the law'
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-20)
BadJuuJuu: Ditto. Well said.

Worriedorparanoid, at this point, I would NOT recommend provoking conversation with this...thing. You are at a vulnerable point in this interaction, and to do so may cause harm. NOT saying physical harm, meaning lasting harm. I WOULD suggest a heart to heart, however.
Oh. And leave a light on. What is it going to harm? If "he" comes under the cloak of darkness, then let in the light. If she is calm with the light on, leave it.
I think I am going to have to check out your other two stories. Thank you for this one.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-10-20)
yes demons are nice. Not all of them by any means. Most are actually quite funny and have a wonderful sense of humor. Demons have a bad reputation because of religion. I personally like them. They also have a very menacing aura about them. This is not their fault. Most people can't stand to be around their energy because of how strong and oppressing it is. Humans associate this energy as evil. Usually they come around because they are curious or they like the energy a person is giving off. Usually if the person just changes the type of energy towards the demon it will eventually go away. It basically comes down to battle of whos will is stronger. People generally feel stronger when they believe that their religous ideals are with them. This makes the person fight harder. I can go into more detail if you'd like.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-20)
Thank you, Kim. I thought I had read that wrong. Eight times.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-10-20)
redphx,
Demons are nice? While I agree they are from a parellel-or paranormal plane, I disagree that religous items and religion itself will not have an effect on demons or demonic activity. The fact the demons and demomonic activity are totally the oppositte of religion and religious activity.

God Bless!
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-20)
I have to disagree that demons respond to religious things. I don't know any christian demons. They are a species from a different parallel. Most are quite nice. Human ghosts will respond better to prayers because it is there belief system. This is just my experience though.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-20)
he sounds somewhat demonic. But based on your description I can't tell for sure. Why don't you ask him why he is there? If you move and he likes you he will go with you. Ghosts are more attached to places. Demons can go where they wish. He doesn't sound all bad. He doesn't seem to be scaring you on purpose. If a demon wanted to harm you there would be no stopping it. It seems he likes to just look at your kids. Without knowing his energy it would be hard for me to give advice. You handle demons way different than ghosts. I would strike up a conversation and see where it leads. But know that most ghosts/demons or whatever communicate by touching and throwing and tapping. They are not trying to scare you but merely communicate
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-20)
worriedorparanoid - I just read all of your stories and was just getting ready to ask you a question and realized BadJuuJuu got there ahead of me 😆 Shouldn't have been surprised at all at that! Our thoughts seem to go in the same line sometimes.

I actually wanted to know if you have ever tried to speak to him. He's obviously been following you for a long time. Can you set your fears aside and talk to him, find out why exactly he's with you all the time? Maybe he has a message he needs to give to you.

If you don't want to do that, or can't, follow BadJuuJuu's advice. Set down the ground rules. "You cannot do this in my home. You are not welcome." As BJJ said, be firm and believe in what you are saying. Be the mommy protecting her babies.
snowhite (203 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-20)
I personally don't like your wish. If this thing bothers you a lot, why do you wish this thing would go and bother someone else?
It is like you wish you get rid of your bad luck and give it to someone else. A little bit selfish, isn't it?
Rashidah (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-20)
I agree with BadJuuJuu on this one. It seems to be just a poor lost human soul.
Try communicating with it in a calm way to see what it really wants.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2010-10-20)
Well, religious provocation (prayers, Bibles, blessings, etc) work on demons. Since you have tried religious provocation to no avail, you are most likely dealing with a human ghost. Religious provocation has no effect on ghosts.
If you toss holy water on a living person, that person is just going to look at you like you're crazy. Same principle applies to a ghost. Death doesn't take away one's humanity.
Have you tried speaking to this presence and telling it to leave you and your family in peace? Address it as though it were alive, be firm, but not rude. You just want to make the boundaries clear. It is not welcome in your home, it pestering your kids is not appreciated, and the time has come for it to go elsewhere. Sort of a "you don't have to go home but you can't stay here" thing.
You have to be firm, say it like you mean it. Do your best to show no fear. This particular entity sounds a little like a bully. The only way to deal with a bully is to stand up to the bully. Claim your space.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: