You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Demon Like An Ink Blob

Real Ghost Stories

Demon Like An Ink Blob

 

I posted another story awhile ago. I have had more than one odd happening in my life although that was the strangest.

I would like to add that I am spiritually sensitive due to being molested as a child. Some people believe that demons may actually be transmitted to children in some way - that they can attach to a person. While I cannot say this is the case for me, I do have an acute awareness of good and bad and read people very well. I am very sensitive to atmosphere. In addition, being a Pisces has conferred me with some definite psychic ability.

I stayed with a friend for awhile after renting the room and took a nap on the bed in the room early one night. When I woke up, I saw a black, inky blob like thing hovering in the corner of the room, which disappeared once I switched on the light. That was very weird and frightening. I am wondering if others have ever had this experience. If it sounds like my previous posting it definitely wasn't - this was not in the shape of a human being but rather a weird inky black thing.

The problem with posting things like this is it often seems as if people are looking for attention, which I'm not, or possibly psychotic, which I'm definitely not. I have looked up stuff about demons on the web and some stories seemed credible and some seemed so out there it did seem as if people were seeking attention or had overactive imaginations. I believe in the spirit world as a Christian and I believe in demons, too. But seeing this seemed to serve no credible purpose other than to frighten me, which is perhaps why I saw what I did. I wonder if some of us simply have, through heightened trauma, developed these abilities to some extent because we were touched by evil. I certainly was as a little helpless girl.

Thank you for reading.

Other hauntings by priestessblue

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Connecticut

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, priestessblue, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

priestessblue (2 stories) (9 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-12)
Also I am offering my support to all who were likewise traumatized through the sending of white light, which is the Godlight. 😁
priestessblue (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-12)
Well, I am amazed, inspired, and intrigued by all of the wonderful comments here from everyone. It made me feel much less alone. I'd just like to thank everyone. Rook you asked me why I titled my story as I did - well, no particular reason, that just came to mind because that's what the thing looked like! I honestly didn't give the title much thought at all. I guess you feel about demons as you feel and I feel as I feel. Very frightened I think is an honest reaction and that was certainly my reaction - I was freaked out and scared.
The comments about molestation helped in particular and to know that apparently somehow this traumatic experience heightens psychic abilities. In my view, children are already psychic, so perhaps our trauma somehow "cemented" this gift I believe all people have to some degree. I also think incest is a battle with dark forces, so perhaps it opened up a portal of sorts for me to see things. All I know is that this happened.
Thank you to all who were so kind as to care and to offer support and interesting feedback.
adsouza (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-05)
Priestess,
Welcome to this forum. I share your pain. Like mentioned by some of the other posters, please continue praying in the way you do. Personally, I would also suggest you take up martial arts or yoga. Combined with prayer, either of these forms will make you stronger in the body and mind.
Good luck,
Amit
crecentblue03 (151 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-03)
I also feel you should pray. I myself have not been bothered by demons but then again I not only believe in God I believe in him as my best friend who I can turn to not only in good times but also in times that seem bad and believe if turn to him he is ever present to help me, and by the way I'm Muslim.
pontiac1 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-03)
I have to seen these dark inky blop things but they weren't hovering more like moving on the floor very fast at night while I was watching tv about size of tennis ball, that very same night before I seen this ink blop you call it I saw a old women with a blue looking sweater walk pass the room I was sitting in, she went into the bathroom I thought its like my sister or something I so convinced I checked the bathroom nothing, light was off no one there. But for me this is commend day I see those dark figures missing objects, my name being called, I get - feeling and thoughts, even seen a shape shifter who froze my body with touch on my spine with electricity, very scary stuff, but in the all this stuff. I still believe in GOD, and his son jesus who I know is always with me.
Vanessanda (3 stories) (226 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-02)
Godsbabygirl I may be wrong and perhaps somebody could correct me if I am, but I got the impression from the Good Book that the Three Wise Men were astrologers.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-02)
Priestessblue,

Welcome and well met. I actually went back and read your first experience before deciding to comment here on this one.

I agree that the environment in the home where you rented the room was conductive to you witnessing the apparition that you did. Having strong beliefs is great and a Blessing can help but if the Home's energy is not 'Cleansed' then the 'Oppressiveness' just settles in again.

I myself am an Empath, so I know what it's like to pick up on an individuals or the 'feelings' in a given environment. Now you do a wonderful job of describing the this 'Black, Inky Blob that you saw, but you describe your feelings about it in these words...

"When I woke up, I saw a black, inky blob like thing hovering in the corner of the room, which disappeared once I switched on the light. That was very weird and frightening."

May I ask what made you title this experience 'Demon like an Ink Blob'? The energy and feelings that I personally associate with 'Demons' make me feel more than 'very weird and Frightened' as you described how you felt.

I have some other 'issues' with some of the things that have been put forth, but this is not the place to hash them out. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Respectfully,

Rook
Elle0309 (2 stories) (39 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-01)
Priestessblue,

I have a friend I met in college (male) who was molested by his uncle. He is also like you, very capable of predicting events before they happen, he can tell you what you are thinking or feeling. It is in the scientific literature in the psychology field that sometimes people who have endured some kind of psychological trauma can have "psychic" moments. They won't subscribe to the actual belief that psychic abilities are real, but they say that it has the effect of being psychic.

I have talked him through many a terrible storm regarding this area in his life. I am truly sorry that you had to endure such a horrible trauma. I hope you know you didn't do anything to deserve that. My friend's relationship with God is not what it could be because he doesn't understand why it happened. I know I can't answer that about him or you, but you are special. You can offer people something many can't, and that is guidance. It is a gift, but is a two-edged sword.

Blessings,

Elle
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-03-01)
For all you fellow pisces out there- happy birthday.
Babygirl,
talk about overkill. Nothing in the story above hints at demonic oppression. Maybe I'm missing something here and should read up on the OP's 1st story here.
haunted_childhood (34 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-01)
While I haven't witnessed the inky blob you described in your story, I too, am a Pisces, and I was molested at a young age-which (I believe) caused the poltergeist activity which I experienced at the age of seven. It was a traumatic time in my life, and the activity was very active & intense for a couple of months.

This comment from Godsbabygirl is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-01)
Having read a few books on Demonic oppression- it appears that some inherited cases have been documented. It doesn't seem possible that the subjects only fault was being born into evil surroundings- but that does seem to be the case with some. These particular cases have also been the most difficult for an exorcist.
Your vision does not raise any flag of demonic activity.
herohead (2 stories) (61 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-01)
I have never seen a blob like you descripe,
But I have worked with people that have been molested and it is not uncommon for them to witness evil "things".
At the center I was working it was normal for these people to sleep with lights on every night.

I personally believe that psychic "scars" can manifest them selves, and I think that was what happened to you.

I wish you the best
Hero

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: