You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ghost Tours & Haunted Hotels :: The Two Little Boys of Williamsburg, Virginia

Real Ghost Stories

The Two Little Boys of Williamsburg, Virginia

 

Hi, I haven't been on in months because I was sooo scared of these 2 ghosts, so it took me awhile to get over it. I live in New York and I go to a traveling camp. We went to in the beginning of the summer to Williamsburg, Virginia, as some of you ghost hunters or experts know, that's where the "Scariest Haunted House in America" is. And yes, I stood outside in front of it. But even before my group went to the house, I spotted 2 little ghosts.

Our tour guide was really dramatic so it sounded even scarier when he told us this story. We were walking down this old street in this little town with all these old looking houses from the American Revolution (sorry to do this to the British but, go America!) Anyway, our tour guide stopped in the middle of this road. He goes "Anybody hear anything?" We all go "No, why?" He says "Well a long time ago there was this father who had a little boy about 6 years of age and a slave also about the same age. The boy and the slave always had fun with each other. One day the father died from a horrible disease and was buried in a little graveyard. The boy died a year later from the same disease and was buried on top of the father. For some reason they buried the slave boy, when he died a year later, on the little boy. So now when you walk down this street you can probably see 2 little boys, one African American and one American, holding hands and skipping. They have red glowing eyes and are floating 2 inches above the ground!" I was so freaked out. I hoped I wouldn't see them, I really prayed.

But when we came back from the house and had to walk down the street again, I saw two little boys about 10 feet away from our group, one black and one white, holding hands, red eyes, and floating 2 inches above the ground. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak, I couldn't even grab my cell phone and take a picture, I was so freaked out that when I closed my eyes and opened them, the boys were gone and my friend tapped me on the shoulder. I jumped.

That night I couldn't sleep. We saw all these freaky things. In another story I'll tell you about the Haunted House, but for now, I'm only telling you about the boys.

If you go to Williamsburg, Virginia and go to this ghost tour, you'll learn that those little boys in 2006 have been seen over 6,000 times, now in 2007, they have already been seen 7,000 times.

Other hauntings by TryToFigureItAllOut

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TryToFigureItAllOut, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+2
15 years ago (2009-01-12)
And I suppose in 2009, they will be seen 9,000 times.

But no one will remember to take a picture.
ToraOkami303 (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-20)
hm...scary...red eyes? Why do they have red eyes? Maybe the tour guide mad it up? I'm not so sure seeing those #'s... But it could be just me... Oh well good retelling thou I feel sorry for you...

~Tora~
deathcipris (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-03)
That is awesome, I live about an hour or so drive from Williamsburg. I will definitely have to go on this haunted tour. Ha Ha maybe Naira and I could meet up and go on it together!
😁
Naira (19 posts)
-1
16 years ago (2007-12-19)
Hi Ghost Talker 13! Don't be mad at Hada. She's just trying to tell you that there is more in this world than what you could ever imagine, by using a phrase from Hamlet, by William Shakespeare. I should think you might read it in school.
I'm not from USA, but from South America. Can you tell me more about how to get to this house? I'm planning a visit (next year for holidays) and I want to do a "haunted tour" if you wish, to visit as many haunted places as I can. I would really like to go there!
Blessed be...
Nai.
Athena (9 stories) (222 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-29)
Hi Ghost Talker 13! I think I remember your story about the two scary ghosts? What is happening now? I hope that you are safe and sound! Take Good Care of yourself. ❤
GhostTalker13 (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-29)
what the hell is that suppose to mean Hada? I'm only 13 years old, I don't know anything from a Danish prince!
Hada (36 posts)
-1
17 years ago (2007-08-29)
‘There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than can be dreamt of in your deepest philosophy’ said the Danish prince

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: