You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Bad Vibes

Real Ghost Stories

Bad Vibes

 

If you have not read any of my previous encounters, except for the very first one I published, then you might not get some references I am about to make. You may still read the story however, so please enjoy.

Warning: Story contains information about wiccan/pagan ritual and may not be suitable or enjoyable for some readers. If these things bother you, please do not read this story. Rude comments about my religious preference will result in tattle tailing to the admins. Let's begin.

This past weekend I had two rituals to attend to, and being my first ones [since I am a coming home pagan] I was super excited. Nothing of important significance happened during my first one. But my second one, which was on the next night, had some stories.

Basically in my learning group, we enjoy our dinner from the group's potluck and then discuss events and have a lesson. This night's lesson had a special addition with having a full moon ritual afterwards. Before our ritual had begun, the whole group was hearing noises coming from the entrance to the building. It sounded as if someone was trying to get inside but the door was slightly open and it was raining outside so we dismissed this as the weather.

While we were beginning our ritual I felt a surge of energy coming from my fingertips and spread throughout my entire body. I felt shock but also was happy because I knew who I wanted to be there could very well be there. I won't dive into details but feel free to ask if you want.

Once we called upon the elements and all of them were asked to join, I heard a whisper right behind me. I couldn't tell exactly what it was saying, and I couldn't even tell if it was female or male, but I know I heard whispers. The only thing behind me was a candle and a wall. Everyone else was in front of me and there are no other rooms behind me and no one could have been outside of the building. I know this because it's at the end of the road and the only reason you have for being there is to either be in the military or be going to this building. And even if someone was outside this wall, there was no way we could have heard them.

Then once the ritual was done, we made sure we closed it properly and went back to just chatting. I had to use the restroom so I did. I immediately got a horrible vibe. I am starting to think my bad vibes are anxiety to be honest but they don't just come out of nowhere. So I sit there doing my business and feel something right around the door, like it was going to do something.

I quickly finish and go to leave but I look back to the stall I was sitting in, and the door that I made sure was closed swung open so fast and banged against the side wall of the stall. I hauled my butt out of there. It freaked me out.

I can't recall if there were vents but there was no way that if there was a vent that it could have blown the door with that much force. When I say it swung, I mean swung. Like it was checking to see if I was still in there. Or as in those movies where someone is hiding in the stall and the bad guy forces the stalls open one at a time to see if anyone is in there.

So I return back to the group and ask everyone if we're ready to leave. As I do, my group member drops her box of sacred items onto the floor. Nothing significant broke but the water dish and as soon as I was helping her pick up her items, the left glass of my eyeglasses came out. And as soon as I go to reach for my glass (which didn't break thankfully) the light that was on outside, goes out. Needless to say I wanted to get the heck out of there. So once everything was situated we left.

Our group plans on doing a cleansing but one hasn't been done yet. We should return by Dec 13th. What do you guys think? Was this something new or the same one that has been following me?

Other hauntings by ifihadyoux

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ifihadyoux, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DeathKnell82 (1 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-28)
Sorry to revive an old thread but this sounds a bit familiar. Did the temperature fluctuate at all and did anybody notice any off scents?
DragonLuvrD (6 stories) (12 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-21)
I've had the Fire element interact with me before. It wasn't anything as awesome as yours, but once when I was doing a small full moon ritual at home, I'm calling the elements and before I can even say one peep to call fire I got really warm. It wasn't uncomfortably warm, it really energetic though. Told fire to calm down so I can "officially welcome" it. Cooled down after, but my candle's flame was long that night.

I've also had two goddess experiances. Stuff like these are awesome.

May the gods and goddesses bless you Ifi.:D
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-15)
UPDATE: we did not end up cleansing the space but we didn't have another huge experience like that of the previous week. However I will share what happened this week.

So again, during ritual, after everything was called, I felt something tug the back of my shirt. I immediately thought it was one of the kids that were there but both of the older ones were in the kids room and the other was a baby who was asleep in her carseat. So I ask the two people standing next to me if they did it and they said no. So yeah, again the water element, aka where I was standing, interacted with me. Weird huh?
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-11)
Logan: No problem. Like I said we're going to be doing one on the 13th so I will update if anything else weird happens.

Elnora: LOL have fun stalking! Dun na dun naaa
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-11)
Ah! That makes total sense to me.

:D

Mystery solved!

Stalking resumed.
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-11)
ifihadyoux - Will do, thanks again for the heads up. Do let us know in case you end up doing a cleansing.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-11)
Logan: it's a hard thing to research only because there are so many opinions/bad authors/ and ways of doing a ritual so just be careful. But yes, it is really interesting!

Elnora: Oh! I wanted the guardians of the elements, the Lord, or the Lady around me and I am sure the guardian of water was there so that's why I was happy. Kinda like a validation of what I am following is right [for me of course].
elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-11)
Oh, I was talking about this: was happy because I knew who I wanted to be there could very well be there. I won't dive into details but feel free to ask if you want.
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-11)
Oh wow fascinating, thanks for coming back on that.

I might read up a bit on pagan rituals, just to understand really and it all sounds so interesting as well. Always good to learn something new I guess:)
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-10)
Sure Logan I do not mind sharing. These rituals are part of pagan/wiccan practice. It is similar to worshipping in a church, only ours would be in a circle. Pagan/wiccan cherish nature and follow closely with the moon cycle so we have holidays and moon rituals that we do in order to celebrate and give thanks. That's all these rituals were.

Elnora, haha I felt like I had to put a warning because people will be all "AH SHE WORSHIPS SATAN AND SHE SHOULDN'T BE ON HERE" and etc. Etc. Though yes it is sad, it still happens. It does seem different. My friend was saying a joke while in the circle and she said someone's name and she thinks this person was able to manipulate our experience. Eh, I don't know if I believe that. But that night was creepy. My ghost usually stays in the warm and cozy house but it gives me the same vibes.
Which are you speaking of? The voice I heard behind me? It didn't remind me of anything. It honestly felt like an ancient spirit, possibly one of the elements we were calling. I was standing in front of the water symbol so I am assuming that one. Nothing reminded me of my family haha!

Thanks for the comments and questions 😁
elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-10)
This one seems separate from your other experiences, at least in writing! How did it feel to you?

Okay, I have to ask, what did it remind you of? A family member, I am guessing?

Your warning message made me laugh:P Though it is a bit sad that even on a site like this, you still have to defend that.
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-10)
ifihadyoux,

Thanks for sharing.

May I ask what these rituals where meant for? I have no knowledge on anything pagan, so would be good to know.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: