You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: First Orb Associated With A Warning?

Real Ghost Stories

First Orb Associated With A Warning?

 

This took place on Sunday the 11th of January at roughly 12:30 PM. I was laying in bed with my dog watching a movie while my boyfriend was away at work. He leaves early in the morning so I usually roll over and lay on his side and invite my dog up to sleep on my side.

Out of nowhere flew the brightest and whitest 'shooting star' - to what I can describe it as - fly above my bed going toward the headboard on the other side of me. When it appeared I saw it in my peripheral for about a second and then I looked straight at it then it started to fade like how you'd see a shooting star.

After it vanished, I was overcome with the strongest sense of happiness that I smiled a huge grin.

I tried to process what had just happened and thought to myself that it was either a super weird and fast bug, a reflection or it was my first orb. I investigated to see if I could find the bug or reflection that I thought it was, only to find nothing. How could a bug or reflection give me such an amazing feeling though? It got me confused.

When my boyfriend came home from work, I told him about what I had seen. The first thing he said was "Michael." Michael is my boyfriend's brother who passed away in February last year. Read 'His Spirit Lives On' for a better understanding. I honestly didn't think about the orb being him but it made sense as the first anniversary of his death is about a month away.

Maybe he's trying to let me know that he's still here, watching over. This also happened during the time that the house they lived in across from me was being bulldozed.

I don't know if this is related but it is quite odd opposed to seeing the orb. About 4 days after I saw this orb, we had to take my boyfriend's mum to hospital because she has been extremely ill. She's been ill ever since Michael passed but she just recently went to the doctor to see what is wrong with her. Sadly, she has been diagnosed with cancer and doctors have found many other problems as well.

Was the orb maybe some kind of warning/message or did it appear just to say that he's still here? Maybe both.

Other hauntings by PerfectlyDisturbed

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, PerfectlyDisturbed, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-04)
I am so sorry to hear that. Cancer has taken too many lives but in today's day and age, it is slowly becoming treatable. Sending positive vibes your way.
-Ariel
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-02-04)
Rach,

Sending good thoughts, positive energy and healing prayers your direction.

Respectfully,

Rook
Rachness (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-04)
Thank you all for your kind words.
A quick update: doctors have found cancer in Carlene's kidney. She is soon undergoing surgery. I'm not sure about the severity of the cancer but she is looking better than when she was admitted.

-Rach
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2015-02-01)
Olivia,

Its me again... With another question... I understand what you are saying... That an orb CAN simply be energy that has somehow 'crossed the veil' but can they also be spirits that simply DO NOT have the energy to manifest as more?

Respectfully,

Rook
olivia121 (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-31)
OK so orbs aren't spirits.
They are energy from the other side.
It means Michel is trying to contact you. He knows something, and needs to tell you. He is in the house and the orb is his way of getting your attention.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-26)
Beautiful story. I'm glad Michael came through for you to see. Unfortunately, I do agree with your analysis about his mom. I do believe our loved ones come to us when we are close to death or sick. Whether or not his mom beats this cancer, I think Michael is standing by for her.
WiniPu4 (207 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-25)
Hello:
I have similar things happen during times of crisis. I do not interpret them as warnings so much as signs that they are with us, aware of what is happening in our lives and here for comfort and whatever else they are capable of doing from the other side. It provides me with reassurance and the feeling of being loved from beyond.
I hope this helps.
Kind Regards,
Lynev
Rachness (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-25)
Thank you so much, valkricry & nillix91. I appreciate your feedback and kind words. Maybe he was also saying "everything will be alright". 😊
-Rach
nillix91 (1 stories) (12 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-01-25)
Yes, I agree completely with valkricry. I think he was there to give you an emotional boost and to let you know "I'M HERE!:) ". I think you have nothing to fear with that. I am sorry about your boyfriend's mother. No one should have to deal with such an aweful predicament.
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-24)
Rach, to me, since the sighting imparted such a feeling of happiness, I don't think it would be a warning of some kind. I'm leaning towards him letting you know, that even with his house leveled, he is still with you.
Terribly sorry to hear about your boyfriend's mother's illness.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: