You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: An Expression Scarier Than My First Ghostly Encounter

Real Ghost Stories

An Expression Scarier Than My First Ghostly Encounter

 

I remember another one, regardless of my last submissions, I'll suck it up and get over my previous discarded, even though other of the same subject were accepted. This was years ago, I was trying to relax and avoid yet another argument going on with my family I assume, or maybe I was yelled at. It was dark and I laid down on my bed, I felt a bit of energy going on while I was trying to relax. But then, when having a house full of spirits, including negative ones, it's not very wise to relax in the dark. I saw a girl in the age between twelve and thirteen, her hair parted in the middle. She wasn't the little girl we have history with, this one was new at the time. Her movement was like a side to side walk, she looked menacingly on purpose. The color in her shadow was dark, no weird color, nothing like the hovering ghost, just a shadowy dark color. It was like facing a female version of that man who lived in my fathers closet, although she was lady like, as if I saw her in movement as the same women from this video.

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK9qfVQ4Z04

She does this creepy, but cool type of dance. This little girl had walked in the similar type of movement as this dance, and that look on her face, she was smiling, she had this type of smirk on her face as if she were amused seeing such dreaded fear in the expression on my face. No she wasn't harmful, but she's probably the same type of spirit that has joy in scaring others.

I never explained much about the man in my fathers closet, I've seen him maybe three times or more, when more than four people lived under our roof since we moved from Yucaipa. The uniform he wore was more clear to see, and he wore a hat, back at Yucaipa he may have had his hat somewhere, well maybe, I assume. Seeing him a whole lot clearer, his shoulders and chest were broader than I remember. In my fathers room we would always see him in the walkway, between the couch and the dresser. He would lean over the nearest person, whoever sat on the corner of the couch as his elbows were bent.

Other hauntings by Kya1994

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kya1994, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Kya1994 (10 stories) (174 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-07-10)
Miracles51031-
I just don't think things through, and I don't mind. I rant when I feel I have a point to make to, but I take rants when I know I deserve them. I didn't entirely think that what you said in parentheses is what came to mind, it was other childish things that I thought of, not dealing with the words pissed off, but more or less my story not being accepted because the story is ridiculous I guess, when I should've kept on looking through it. I usually look over it twice, but it's probably not enough if I don't want any mistakes.

(you don't have to reply if you want to stay done with your point, most of all I just wanted you to know that "pissed off" isn't what I got from you, or whoever else looked at my story, what I thought happened I thought wasn't fair, partly because at times I thought it may have been discarded for other reasons, just not pissed off reasons, but life is never fair. From here I'll understand story's don't get discarded for unfair reasons, just don't get me wrong, at least not entirely, I'm not that childish enough to assume that's how moderators think, and I mean this respectfully)
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-07-09)
Kya - one thing you, and a lot of our members it seems, doesn't realize is this isn't personal for us. We don't look at the stories when we're editing them and go, "Yeah, right. She pissed me off so I'm not putting this one through." It just doesn't work that way. There are no feelings involved. We try our best to abide by the guidelines set for editing stories. We're constantly criticized by members for our choices, whether they are valid or not. Frustrating doesn't even begin to cover it.

Sorry for the rant. I'm done.
Kya1994 (10 stories) (174 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-09)
To moderators-
I was hoping my second submission would be published, I re-submitted this one cause it also feels like I added drama to it at the beginning. The second one didn't mention the "regardless" part at all, but I guess if it was published anyway I assume there's no hard feelings.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: