You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Strange Light In The Sky

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Light In The Sky

 

I wanted to share this story with you guys, because I found it to be strange and awesome at the same time. I'm not sure that my story would be classified as paranormal. Well I'm going to say this was in early 2014 about 9 or 10. I was home going about my business when I get a phone call from my friend telling me to run outside and look what was up in the sky. I was amazed at what I saw, it was just jaw dropping.

First off I'm going to say that I live in a town called Rosharon, TX and not many miles ahead there is another town called Alvin, TX. Alvin, TX is known for having many UFO sittings. The way the light was coming from it seemed to be coming from the direction that town is in. It was really dark outside that night and what you could see was a very huge cloud, it was orange. The cloud looked like the flame of a candle to be precise. The light that you could see from the cloud went up and down dimmed and then got brighter just like the flame of a candle sometimes does. I was just so amazed I screamed to my mother to get out here. We were both amazed at what we saw and we just stood there looking at this thing.

First of all this thing in the cloud was floating above the sky not moving at all it was there for about a few minutes. Not long after, my mom and I saw a ray/beam of light coming down. After a few seconds we also saw what it looked like a small guy walking in the beam as if he were looking for something. The little guy did look like a tiny human and seemed to be walking inside that beam. I found this to be cool, because I had never seen a UFO before. This was the last time I saw of this, but my friend did see this one other time while I was out of town. He did take pictures, but sadly we do not talk anymore and cannot get my hands on those images.

Please guys tell me what you think about this, and have you experienced anything like this before? Thanks.

Other hauntings by loneybone

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, loneybone, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

loneybone (8 stories) (78 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-08-05)
Revajane HI thanks for your answer sorry for the late reply and yes in Alvin there have been many sightings. There is even a documentary of this ufo expert and he talks about Alvin in his documentary. And what I saw was definitely no ghost. I am not the only one who saw this being.
Revajane (1 stories) (71 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-06-13)
Alvin & Rosharon have a lot of these siteings? I wonder why I've never heard of them? Brazoria County has a rich wonderful ghost history but the UFO angle is not one I've heard and I've lived in the general area all my life.
Now with that said I am not calling you out just questioning since I have lived in general area all my life and have head all the ghost stories since I was small and because I believe once several years ago in Houston off, the Beltway, my kids and I saw something and it was pretty big and did not change position for many, many miles no matter what position we were on the loop. Fascinating experience.
loneybone (8 stories) (78 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-03)
Hello Tweed no when this happened I did not hear anything it was actually really quiet. Actually once I was outside and it was a bit stormy and I did here a really strange noise in the sky it sounded like something from a movie. Like one of those alien movies, really got my attention.

Rookdygin That can be true but actually I live like maybe 45 minutes to an hour away from the space center. I also use to know this lady who worked as a janitor for the space center and she said she saw many weird things there in the lab and if I said what she mentioned no one would believe me and I would sound ridiculous.
Tweed (35 stories) (2498 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-01)
Hi Lonelybone, my Mum and her family saw something like this when she was a kid. Whatever it was made a heck of a lot of noise. Did you hear anything?

As a side note, man I feel like a weirdo talking about my Mum all the time on here. But weird stuff just seems to flock to her. 😕
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-02-29)
I was born and raised in Houston... 10W inside Beltway 8 but outside of the 610 Loop so I am pretty familiar with the area.

While I have seen 'lights in the sky' they were not in nor around the Houston area, however with that being said, you are closer to the space center than I was when I lived there so who knows what you may be seeing is the night skies.

Respectfully,

Rook
loneybone (8 stories) (78 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-29)
Thanks so much very interesting. Sugarland is actually not that far from where I live so definitely I have to keep my eyes open in case I see anything ever again.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-29)
While I have not had an experience like yours you may find these interesting...

Http://www.texasufosightings.com/new-sightings/category/sugar%20land

Or maybe this report from a bit closer to the date you (almost) supplied us with...

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7MRcY-0V1Y

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: