You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: It Haunted My Child!

Real Ghost Stories

It Haunted My Child!

 

Respected Readers,

This has happened recently to my kid who had turned 5 now. He had been experiencing paranormal activities since he was a baby. Few of the encounters are already shared by me.

I almost forgot about his sensitivity towards paranormal as for many years everything was normal. But recently, he had become very aggressive. Hitting us with sharp things or heavy objects like stones or utensils. He seemed to be enjoying what he was doing. The immense pleasure was visible on his face.

We had recently moved in to our own apartment. People who visit us say that the apartment has a very positive aura. But all the activity started few months after shifting to our new house.

As I mentioned earlier, my son's behaviour got worse day by day. Not only towards me but also my parents who came to visit us, our maid and all around him.

When scolded, he would go to a corner and kept staring at us. When asked as to what he was thinking, he replied in a very weird tone that he was thinking about how to kill us and give us bruises and then he will feel happy to see the blood pouring from our wounds. He was unaffected by our scoldings and thrashing. On the contrary he kept smiling in an evil manner.

During summers, he had watched lot of television, so I very conveniently blamed everything on the absurd contents of the television programs. But as the behavior got worse, I had become very fearful.

During this time, he slept very little and ate almost nothing, so he became weak but though he was weak he had a lot of strength while hitting us. He also became sexually active. He kept touching me and even my mom's and dad's private parts. He would show us his penis or rub it against us. (I apologize for using such words).

I was heartbroken and ashamed to see my usually disciplined son doing all sort of vulgar activities. So my mom took to God and tried all that she could. I, brushing off my mom's theories, took to Google and read articles about kids behaviour. Some had mentioned that their kids also showed some sexual behavior but compared to them, my son was the worst.

Somehow, 2 months passed. One day my aunt visited us. She was surprised to see such obnoxious behavior of my son who is otherwise loved in my family for his good nature.

She suggested that I should seek help from paranormal experts. She had a contact of such an expert.

By that time,I, had run out of all scientific explanations for him and so, I decided to talk to him.

I explained my situation thoroughly. After analyzing, he said it was some sort of bad spirit stuck to my son. He was doubtful about my new house but I am pretty sure that the house is just fine so I negated that possibility.

So then he asked me details like when it all started etc., he said I might have taken him out on a new moon day at twilight. So some bad spirit got stuck to him. So he advised me few remedies to ward of the spirt.

I blindly followed. That is the only thing a worried mother could do for her child.

I had never thought that the remedy would cause tremendous change in my son with only one use.

To my surprise, my son forgot about touching private parts neither his nor ours. He stopped threatening to kill us.

Its been more than 15 days now, he is doing fine, just like any other "normal" kid.

But recently he is very attached to his soft toy, a brown teddy. I am not suspicious about the toy. But I have read that the spirits associate themselves to the toys. Which actually worries me. Though I might be thinking too much. But its pretty normal for me to be double sure about not allowing anything bad near my kid.

There are many helpful paranormal experts here. Please guide me about the soft toy and also how to prevent such bad things to linger around my son.

I just want any sort of paranormal activity to stop around my son. It is really painful to watch your child suffer. Kindly let me know if there is any permanent solution to this problem.

Thanks & Regards

Good-ghosts

Other hauntings by good-ghosts

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, good-ghosts, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sant22 (14 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2018-11-28)
Literally it gave shivers... What kind of shock and trauma you might have gone through along with your kid...

Take care, pray for you and yours kids well being.
good-ghosts (6 stories) (42 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-10-24)
Last month my kid got admitted to the hospital for 5 days due to severe viral infection. But the doctors failed to explain where exactly the infection was.

I somehow couldn't avoid relating everything to the teddy bear.

When my kid got home he told me that the teddy talks to him. At first I overlooked but then I tried convincing him that it is a mere toy and it can't talk.
To which, he kept saying that it surely talks to him.
So out of curiosity, I asked when does it talk to u (since my child sleeps between me and my husband, on the same bed).
So he replied, the teddy talks to me when you two are snoring at night. It wakes me up and then we chat while on the bed.
I was completely stunned. That same night, I threw the teddy in garbage bin of my society.
I am not sure if I am right for paying much heed to talks about 5YO, but I, was too, going paranoid about the teddy thing. So I felt that it was best to get rid of it. Since then, atmosphere at home feels light.
good-ghosts (6 stories) (42 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-07-11)
Hello sugarANDspice, AugustaM and Downofpower

Thank you for your advices 😊.

My kid is doing fine since more than a month now. I am monitoring his behavior all the time. He is active in a healthy way now, prays, plays, eats and yes sometimes he gets angry and throws tantrums but that's quite normal for his age.

I haven't noticed any absurd behavior since a month. But yes, he has grown overly possessive for his toy teddy. I have lived with my nieces who had countless teddies and dolls well sitted on wall shelves and in and around their beds. As a grown-up, I didn't like sleeping with my nieces in that room (all dolls and teddies staring at me while sleeping😉).
So I think its my own fear. (I might have read or watched to many teddy-ghost stories)

But since the last incidence, I turn paranoid whenever I see him being overly attached to anything around him.
So, last night, when my son slept, I put the teddy in trunk and am not planning on giving him back.

I have been told by a renowned priest (pandit) that kid is sensitive towards paranormal and suggested to make him wear FEROZA STONE. I am hoping it will work (fingers crossed).

Thanks & Regards
sugarANDspice (19 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-07-10)
Oh, you poor thing! You're a good mother taking care and protecting your child. I hope he grows to be a great ghost hunter like Zack Bagans.

S&s ❤
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-07-09)
I think sushanktar had some very good suggestions. Is there anything in your belief system that is similar to holy water? I.e. Something that can be blessed by a religious authority and then applied to the stuffed animal? Would an authority from your religion be willing to bless the bear?

I think the continuing checks both medical and paranormal and monitoring of his TV consumption are also excellent precautionary measures. Perhaps he needs an avenue in which to channel his energies - maybe joining a sports team could be beneficial.
Downofpower (13 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-07-08)
Wow nothing scare me like kid smilling in weird evil way hope he's doing fine
good-ghosts (6 stories) (42 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-07-06)
Thank you Saturn for your help. I will surely follow 😊

Regards,
Good-ghosts
good-ghosts (6 stories) (42 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-07-06)
Thank you sushantkar and sds for your suggestion. I will surely do keep a check on him from time to time, be it medically or spiritually.

Regards,
Saturn (1 stories) (12 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-06)
If it is protection from evil spirits that you need, you can take your son to a nearby Hanuman Temple and ask the priest to tie a Hanuman pendent or raksha around his neck 😊.
Hope he is well.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-03)
Hello good-ghosts, I understand how you must have felt about the child when he was behaving abnormally. Thank God that he is normal now. But, still have an eye on him. And even though you might have given him medication for 25 days and that didn't work, please do not ignore the suggestions of CuriousDee or Sushantkar.

It is good that the child is behaving normally now and that his obnoxious behaviour didn't occur in the last 15 or more days. But, better to keep an eye on him and if it comes up again, before going to paranormal, please do take him for a counselling. Further, please do also have an eye on what programs he sees on television.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+5
6 years ago (2018-07-02)
Hello GG, I would reciprocate the same what Dee had said that there may not be possibility of paranormal aspect and you should go and take doctor's advice regarding your child's behavior.
But meanwhile you may also take precautionary steps just to relax your paranormal feelings... I would suggest that you should wear your child octal kada. You may also scatter black tourmaline throughout your home in order to neutralize negativity. If possible, then you may to keep plants like bonsai bamboo, holy basil and turmeric plant at your home.
good-ghosts (6 stories) (42 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-07-02)
[at] RCRuskin: I wish the toy is nothing to worry about. Actually it so happened that as soon as he was cured he grew very fond of the toy. And I had read about the OPs experiences which included toys. So just to be double sure about my kids safety I keep doubting everything around him. I so wish I am wrong about the toys and he would not go through anything similar in future.

[at] the_superior: My kid likes to pray. At times I might forget but he reminds me about taking him to temples.
During this time, he would try to disturb me or mom while praying or blew off the lamp in my temple. But he didn't mind to visit temple outside our home.
He never mentioned about imaginary friend though. But I remeber he had a hard time falling asleep. Usually he slept at 8pm but during that time he slept [at] 2.30 or 3 am or even later.

[at] CuriousDee: I understand your point and I too had thought about it. As mentioned, I searched google about behavioural changes in 5yo. Also I did consult his doctor. He gave some medicines and vitamins etc. Nothing worked. So after everything I had taken to the paranormal expert.
25 days of medication did not affect him even a bit. And the remedy which included just 2 lemons and few chants made him well. I don't have any reason to deny the effect of those chants.
My kid is getting better, and I need nothing else. 😊

Thank you very much for taking time to read and comment. Plz help and guide me with any permanent solution to my kid's sensitivity toward paranormal, if there is any. I would really be thankful.
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+5
6 years ago (2018-07-01)
Good-ghosts,

I too, am worried about your son's behavior prior to the remedies. Did you look into taking your son to a psychiatrist, psychologist or counselor? There may be a non-paranormal reason for his behavior. In other words; 'Leave no stone unturned', exhaust all outlets before assuming his behavior is related to something paranormal.

I am glad he seems to be better, but I would still advise on bringing your son to a reputable doctor. As for the soft toy, I wouldn't worry about that as that is normal behavior for a young child.

All the best,
Dee
the_superior (3 stories) (17 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-01)
[at] good-ghosts
Omg! It must have been a very chilling experience. I can't imagine the pain you had to suffer after watching paranormal things affecting your child.
I am glad to hear that he is doing good now.

However I would like to know if religious symbols /idols were irritating him when he was behaving differently? And did he make any 'imaginary' friend when you moved to the new house?
RCRuskin (9 stories) (817 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-01)
The soft toy may be nothing. Your son's behavior before you followed the expert's advice disturbs me deeply. As I say in other posts, there are spirits that seek to destroy us, that is all their sole aim and desire. Keep watch over your son's behavior, and be prepared for a long fight.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: