You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Playful Spirit?

Real Ghost Stories

Playful Spirit?

 

The story that I am about to share happened not too long ago. It took place at my parent's house in the province and was retold to me when I was talking to them in the phone. So my uncle from Saudi Arabia tried calling their house at the time that is convenient for him (I think it was 8:30 pm there and was 1:30 am here in the Philippines). But no one was answering since everybody was still asleep. Then on his 3rd try,  someone answered but all he can hear is someone gigling on the other end. He thought, my parents were pranking him so he shut the phone down.

He tried to call again the following day,  this time with regards to Philippines daytime. My mom answered the phone then my uncle quickly asked her who answered the phone when he was trying to call the first time. He then told my mom what happened and asked her if one of my cousins or sister is staying in our house at that time and she said no. He pointed out that he definitely heard someone gigling at the other end when he called.

My parents were a religious couple and they were the sort that also believe in the paranormal. I told them that maybe it was just a playful spirit.  But really, who knows. I even told my mom that that entity might came from the group they recently joined but that's another story. At this point, I was already scared since I was planning to take a leave from work and spend it at my parent's house. I told my brother about it but he was not that crazy about what happened because you can consider him as a skeptic.

Thanks for reading my story and more power!

Other hauntings by Zaruje

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Zaruje, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+2
4 years ago (2019-12-17)
Hello Zaruje,

I don't know how I missed this post. I enjoy reading about your experiences.

Have you found out anymore on your friendly spirit?

Please keep us posted.

Best wishes, and thanks for sharing your run in with the giggling ghost. 😊

Miandra
😘 ❤ 😘

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: