You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Believer

Real Ghost Stories

Believer

 

I've always believed in the paranormal. My mother on the other hand, would never believe me when I would tell her things like "there's a woman who would always appear at the end of my bed" or "I could always hear someone laughing whenever I shower". She would always, always dismissed all these things saying I've watched too many horror movies etc etc.

One time she was working on a case,  and I told her I just saw a boy standing outside the living room's window when I was making my bed (I was sleeping in the living room at that time coz I was too scared to sleep on my own room,  weird LOL) I told her everything from the boy's hair length, color, skin tone and height. The one thing I couldn't describe was the boy's face. It was just so messed up. I even told her I felt so much anger and anguish when I saw him.

I was expecting from her to tell me that "that's what you get for watching too many movies" and stuff like that but she then told me about the case she was working on. She normally doesn't do this cause there's a confidentiality in the discussion of a case and I'm still young to hear about these stuffs, but maybe I surprised her. The case was about a boy who was hit by a car and died. I should be scared because I just probably saw that boy's ghost but I was like "now do you believe me? " and she was just nodding her head. To cut the story short, they got the idiot driver who killed the young boy and the case was closed.

After that,  I've never seen the boy again. Hopefully he had found peace and moved on to the other side. Thanks for reading my story and more powers to YGS!

Other hauntings by Zaruje

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Zaruje, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2019-11-03)
Hi Zaruje,

That's terrible! I'm glad they caught the person who killed him.

How old were you when this happened? I believe that I would have been traumatized if I had seen the boy. Probably even more so at the age that I am now.

When you say that his face was messed up, do you mean to say it looked like he had been hurt or did you mean that his face was messed up in some other way?

Was it already dark outside?

I would like to add that I always smile when I hear or read that someone's mother or father finally admits to believing them.

Thank you for sharing your story, Maria ❤
LuciaJacinta (8 stories) (291 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-05-29)
I'm a believer! Holding my hand up here...haha.

This reminds me of a paranormal state episode. There was a teacher who was helping a boy with disabilities. But he died. Then the teacher's son started seeing the boy. The spirit attached himself to the teacher. I forget what the episode is called. But this seems like a very plausible occurrence. I think the dead can try to catch on to the living maybe because they need help or are scared etc.

Pray for the boy, have a mass said, light candles whatever you can do to help him move on.
majarlika012 (12 stories) (122 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-05-26)
Wow! How I wish, with the current set up of Justice System in the Philippines, there are people who can see ghosts of the victims who could help in solving the cases.
Zaruje (15 stories) (182 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-05-26)
Hi Lady!

Nope I don't think so. I do know is that she's a member of the prosecutor's office and files about the crime wouLd be just given to her then the normal process would follow.

The difference about this case tho is that the driver fled from the scene so they do a kind of man hunt operation?

Thankfully the driver was caught, was put into trial and was locked away

Thanks for reading!
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-05-25)
Wow... This is very interesting!
My guess is that the boy wanted justice to be done and knew it would be achieved through your mother's work.

Was your mother go present at the scene of the accident during the forensic investigation?

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: