You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Ghost Or Sixth Sense?

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Or Sixth Sense?

 

It was strange, but I only passed it off as my own fault. But now that I think about it, even when asleep there is no way I'd be able to do that.

I was sitting in the basement, just hanging out surfing the web on my laptop. I had music playing, but even though I was listening to music it sounded really strange that I heard singing without my headphones on. I heard different types of voices, nearly trailing me around for a little while. I got up to get some water, and I heard a young woman's voice, saying something like, "Come one, you gotta get ready to go now." I even heard my name being said, but it didn't sound anything like my mom, or anyone else I know. I brushed it off as only being my imagination, but I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was following me.

Visiting a cemetery is basically my worst thing to do in the world. I can't go near the tombstones or the grass. Stepping near anything beyond the concrete pathway sends shivers up my spine, and causes my stomach to feel frozen over. I become choked up, and I start to loose my vision. It's strange and I have tried to get over it, but the more I try the more I nearly pass out. Thinking of the ones that are in the cemetery grounds, makes me want to crawl into a corner and cry for hours. It's not much of a ghostly experience, but it's still very strange.

This one was the craziest experience ever. I was sitting at my desk, in school. All of a sudden, out of the corner of my eye, I saw this black figure go running down the hallway. There was nothing, but locked doors at the end, but whatever it was had disappeared. I looked over and saw the kid beside was looking in the same direction, a strange shocked look on his face. I asked him if he had seen something, and he said yeah. I didn't say anything about it and only asked what he had seen. What he described was exactly the same as what I had seen. I felt a little uneasy the rest of the day after that. The fact that he had seen it as well, made me believe it had really been there, and that it wasn't just my imagination."

I thought an entity might be residing in her home but once she told me about her experiences in cemeteries, school and what happened earlier today with that young girl, I am starting to believe that she is more in tune with these things than others, that she has a sixth sense if you want to call it that.

We really need advice in figuring out what is going on and we would really appreciate any comments you leave for us and if you could give us a bit of advice about what is going on and what we could do about this.

Thanks for taking the time to read this story and if you comment, thanks again!

Other hauntings by Flamex

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Flamex, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

mai05 (6 stories) (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-21)
I have this too and it comes and goes. Sometimes I don't think twice about it. But I had an incident that I had experienced with in my house last month. My post: Imagination or Real (2)? My neighbors don't think that I am crazy and neither will your friends. I am going to do a Smudging Ceremony. But if it does get worse or intense...don't be scared... But do get some help...
Thanks for sharing and God Bless!:)
Mai ❤
Erickson (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-16)
I really don't believe in a Sixth Sense to be honest. I believe that some people allow themselves to be open to energies that others may not be open to, allowing them to experience things that others can not, or just might not want to. I believe that ghosts are energy, and the living is energy as well. At some point energies cross and those that have opened themselves up to it, whether it be by accident or just by coincedence, are affected by the exchange and can feel or even see this energy. I don't think it's anything to be afraid of or worry about. Just keep yourselves open to this and understand that it's not something you should be afraid of.
mark (8 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-14)
Your story sounds very familiar. I've had similar experiencies, and no one could explain them. I went on this forum looking for help, and now, I'm starting to understand what is going on. A sixth sense, I'm not sure of that. This notion was ruined by the movie, even though I thought it wasn't a bad film. It's tough to say if something is following you, or if you have a gift. I tend to think the latter.

Anyways, once I accepted the fact that I wasn't crazy and that I could sense these things, life got easier. Not understanding this is the worst and scarriest part. You'll see things, hear things, and have strange experiences in cemetaries, empty rooms, buildings (sometimes). You'll also find you like to visit 'haunted' places. For instance, Bachelors Grove, is a haunted cemetary by my house. When I visit there, I sometimes get light headed and feel pressure on my chest, which is how I feel I could sense spirits. But somehow, I'm intrigued by this place. The same holds true of a road by my house, Archer Ave. There are many accounts of apparitions around there along the road, and I enjoy driving there from my fiance's house in the middle of the night. I'm not sure why, but I do.

Anyways, I'd be weary of grave yards though, from my reading and research, there is so much sorrow and pain there, malicious spirits live for this and look for people to attach themselves to. Don't play with Quija boards or seances (I'm not sure if this spelling is correct)

My advice is that if you're religious in any sort, make sure you keep in touch with your faith. Nothing can harm you as long as your faith in God and His Angels is strong.
dancingmist107 (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-14)
wow that's what happens to me sometimes. But I like to go into scary places like my friends house. Every night I seeghost in my room and they sometimes are evil. But a sixth sense just means that you can see and sense ghost around you. I hope this helps you out. Good luck ❤ 😊
Ciel (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-13)
Most people have the ability to see spirits, it just depends on the spirit and situation. Your sensitivity level would seem to determine how strong a spirit must be for you to see it.

I'm not expert, so I can't really determine what you're experiencing.
Togetic (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-13)
I don't think it is the six sence. Did things like this happened to you when you were little. Maybe there is something following you. If I were you I would do something
raingrl01 (5 stories) (151 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
Thanks for sharing your story! I did get a little confused though. Are these beings following you, your friend, or both? It's sounds like you might have a gift. If not psychic then sensitive. It can be a pain in the butt. There are some things you can do to make them leave you alone for a while. If you have any questions about it then e mail me. My e mail is on my profile page. Good luck to you! 😊
Flamex (8 stories) (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
Thank you for commenting, first off. Really appreciate it. And in response to your questions: Yes, sometimes, more recently, I have felt as if there is someone behind me, looking over my shoulder. If I did something to upset a spirit then I'm completely oblivious to it. I deeply respect spirits and lost souls. Anyways, thanks for the comment and the advice! Always helps.:3
~The one from the stories~
2229286 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
Is anything following you have you done anything that will angry the sprit? Now I don't know but I think you have what they call ESP for any more questions emai me at cancai100 [at] yahoo.com! Just a sujestion you should go to China sometime the city call Zhanjiang I was born there 😆!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: