You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Hello Again

Real Ghost Stories

Hello Again

 

My grandad's second anniversary was today but I only found out after a number of things happened to me and some of my family today.

While I was working in the creche earlier today, I felt something touch off the back of my head like a gentle tap of someone's hand as I was bending down to pick up a baby's sock. I half yelled, "What was that?!" in front of the babies, startled when I realised it wasn't the huge fish streamer thing hanging from the ceiling that I always walk into.

On the way home in the car, my mum told me about how something touched her hand while she was in work. She thought it was a bug and jumped, shaking her hand to get rid of it but there were no bugs in the room.

We called my aunt to tell her what happened and she told us that she and my cousins got a candle that relights itself for my cousin's birthday. It should only relight itself two or three times but this kept lighting back up a lot more times than is possible and refused to go out. Also, my aunt's house and car radio keep turning on and off by themselves for a couple weeks now.

So this just makes me wonder, are granny and grandad trying to tell us they're ok?

My granny passed away a few weeks after my grandad. They were basically my parents and a lot of stuff has happened since they passed away: feelings, noises around the apartment, smells like granny's Christmas pudding, and stuff moving around the apartment when no one touched it.

Read my other stories to see what else has happened since they passed away.

Other hauntings by Flamex

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ireland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Flamex, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Flamex (8 stories) (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-31)
I found out the other day that my workplace is supposedly haunted and the touch on my head could've been that. I'll write another story about that soon
Lild0ggirl (3 stories) (39 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-24)
I think they just want to say something. They could be worried that you are going to forget you. May hope be with you. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: