You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Our Guardian Angel

Real Ghost Stories

Our Guardian Angel

 

I've heard of people having experiences with guardian angels. But up until now I don't remember ever having any experiences before.

One cold winter day me and my sister decided to go visit our cousin, who lived about ten miles from us. We were on a two lane country road that was both steep and curvy. We were moving along pretty good when we hit black ice.

The car started to spin around, the next thing we knew we were heading down over the hill through a bunch of brush and trees. It was a weird feeling it was like the car was moving in slow motion like time had slowed down.

The car came to a stop up against a big pile of dirt. I looked up and saw the face of a lady looking back at me through the windscreen. She was smiling, and then she mouthed the words, "It's ok". Then she was gone. I looked over at my sister; she was staring out the windscreen. I asked her, "Did you see that?" She said yes.

When we were able to climb out of the car on the passenger side, we looked around there were no one there. We walked around to the driver's side of the car, it was smashed in no wonder the door wouldn't open. We started walking back up the hill, from where the car went down over. We finally made it back up to the road. It seemed like forever before a car came by. They wanted to know if we were ok, and we were.

We went to the edge of the road where our car went down over the hill, we had missed every tree. If it hadn't been for what we believe to have been our guardian angel, we may have really been hurt or killed.

Other hauntings by princess2

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from West Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, princess2, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

IfriendJinx (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-15)
WHOW!
I was going to say was it your grandmother as a guardian angle, but then I remembered the title 😲
newport3783 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-08)
wow...this story touched me... I do believe people have guardian angels and when it's not your time it just isn't... I'm glad you guys are both fine... She's reminding you guys to live life to the fullest never take anything for granted (=

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: