You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Someone Is Always Listening

Real Ghost Stories

Someone Is Always Listening

 

It's been a while since I posted a story as to my disappointment not much has happened, on the paranormal side of things anyway. But now I have something to tell you...

I don't know if any of you guys have heard of a Medium named Lisa Williams? She is from the UK but currently lives in the USA and has her own show that I love watching! Well she is in the UK towards the end of the year and I excitedly told some female family members that I was going to book tickets and would they like to come along? I purposely asked my mum, two aunties and two of my sisters to come along as I believe if we went together we could create a stronger energy for Lisa to perhaps give us our own reading from my Grandma who died almost 8 years ago. Straight away my mum and one of my aunties said they'd come, I knew they would come along as they are both very in touch with their spiritual side. I booked 4 tickets (one for my friend as well) and we will be attending in September. My aunty commented on how she is already feeling the 'vibes' of it all, and as a matter of fact so am I. I've already told my deceased Grandma to come forward on the show and speak with us and since we have spoke about the show I have seen things!

For the past 2 weeks I have seen, roughly around 4 times now, the figure of a lady running down the stairs in mine and my boyfriend's home. I have no idea who this lady is; she has a white dress on, is slim and has long dark/auburn hair kind of fitting the description of my Grandma when she was younger. This figure has been very clear, but the first time I thought it was our dog running down the stairs but only to walk into my bedroom and find her sprawled out on our bed (cheeky!).

In no way have I felt threatened by this figure or at all scared. I sense that it is a relative of mine letting me know, 'Yeah we have your message about the Medium, don't worry we'll come through.'

I only say this as it seems every time we all talk about my Grandma I always seem to see things shortly after. It's as if she, or whoever it is, knows we've been talking and they've heard us and this is their sign of letting me know they have listened.

I also saw a young boy run down the stairs the day I first saw the lady but I haven't a clue who he is. I have seen a similar boy at my friend's mum's house across the road too. I told her and she said she wasn't worried as her house was a happy house and that a little disabled boy did die there before they moved in at least 30 years ago.

I told my mum that my Grandma has got to come through... She reckons it'll be HER Grandma though!

I'll keep you posted after the show and let you know if anyone came through to talk to us.

Wish me Luck!

Thanks for reading!

Other hauntings by Hanbobs

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Hanbobs, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

chopis (78 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-31)
Hi Hanbobs,

Let us know how that goes with the medium! 😁
All the best,

Claudia
Becka (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-30)
Uhm, interestingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-05-28)
Hanbobs - omigosh, that will be an awesome experience! I'd love to see one of her shows live.

Please make sure and let us know how it goes.
Hanbobs (20 stories) (119 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-27)
Thanks guys! I'll definitely keep you posted... I can't wait. 😁
narcissa (4 stories) (77 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-27)
this reminds me of a Hindi song...

"Jaha teri ye nazar hai, meri jaa mujhe kahbar hai" 😆

Translation:

"wherever you may be beloved, my eyes are forever watching you out"
😜
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-26)
Hi Hanbobs good to hear from you again! That should be a great experience maybe both your grandma and your mums grandma may come through, as Granny mentioned definitely keep us posted on that. Thanks for sharing.

Dan
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-05-26)
Hanbobs: Welcome back!...This is going to be cool, huh?...I bet it's your grandma in younger days... I wish you Good Luck, and please do keep us posted... 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: