You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Girl Watches Me

Real Ghost Stories

Girl Watches Me

 

This happened to me recently and it really freaked me out! It was around 3 in the morning and I just couldn't fall asleep. I had gone down to get a glass of water when I had the oddest feeling that someone was watching me. My whole family were upstairs in bed and I was the only one awake. I quickly went back to bed, jostling my cat who was asleep on it. I covered myself and shook a lot because the feeling was there again. Suddenly I felt a whoosh of air and then a little girl's voice, whispering "Hello!" into my ear.

I froze but kept telling myself I was imagining it. I looked over and saw that my cat's back was arched up and she was hissing furiously in my direction. I heard a little whimper and gasped when I felt the mattress dip beside me - as if someone had sat down.

I could feel something watching me intensely, I sat very still. Whenever I shifted I would hear a little girl whimpering. My cat continued to hiss and growl but I was too frozen in shock to stop her. After a while I fell asleep and when I woke up the next day, I remembered having a dream about a little girl. I had never seen this girl in my life. She was crying and kept repeating to me, "Please...don't leave me"

Other hauntings by Ambu

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ambu, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

DCinAZ (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-08)
Hi Ambu, Whatever you have there your cat is having none of it! I've always felt that family pets, being as loyal as they are, shouldn't be ignored in these situations. You just have to know your animal and how to gauge it's reactions to help you decide if it's a dangerous situation or just a "what the heck is that?" situation. You are the only one who can answer that. I'm more concerned with the fear you're feeling, animals sense that too and will react accordingly, so that's one more thing to add to the equation. Many times we'll be afraid of something because we THINK we should be, when really it's just a conditioned reaction, a side effect if you will, from the movies and TV shows dealing with the paranormal. In Hollywood "fear" sells. And what we see on the screen rarely reflects what we experience in real life. We EXPECT it to be something that could harm us so we are naturally afraid. But what if it is just a lost soul who needs help crossing over? I hope you don't feel I'm making lite of your situation, I'm just offering up an alternate way of looking at things. And if you can get past the fear maybe you can even help them out, if that's what they need. ❤
Zorforler (1 stories) (55 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-12-08)
No worries Ambu I'm sure she didn't mean to scare you she just wanted a friend. She must have been left alone before and must be rather lonely so she was trying to get your attention and be friends. I have a little ghost girl who follows me everywhere and she doesn't seem to leave my side. She told me her story and we became friends. So listen to this little girl but be cautious at the same time cause sometimes demons will take the form of little girls.
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-08)
Hi Ambu, I agree with Darkness on this one. Oh boy, I would not be able to fall asleep again with that happening in my room. You are very brave to stay in that room. Your cat did see it too. I don't know why but ghost children are most creepy for me than anything else.
Thanks for sharing, and take care. Trix

DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-12-07)
Well Ambu it seems this girl is definitely after your attention for some reason, do you have any idea who it may be? Or why she does not want you to leave her at all? A few more details regarding this would help out a great deal eg: like previous experiences house and land history etc etc.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: