You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Haunted By Blue Eyes

Real Ghost Stories

Haunted By Blue Eyes

 

Something woke me in the dark. Wasn't sure what it was, but I could feel a change in the air. There seemed to be a disturbance in the room, and the air was literally vibrating with energy. I jolted to an upright position, and propped the pillow behind me. The air was chilly, no... It was FREEZING...

My teeth clacked together, and I pulled my blankets up under my chin. I must have looked pretty funny sitting there. About the only thing exposed to the elements, were my teeth-clacking away, and my nose and eyeballs.

I searched my room for the cause, but there was nothing to see. Just a prelude what was to happen. The icy air grew damp, and a mist began to form all over my room. I didn't like this, didn't like it a bit!

As this wasn't an unusual occurrence for me, I was used to it happening elsewhere, not in my own bedroom. You see, I am privy to the dead talking at me, and they follow me around, whether I want them to or not. Check out my web site www.ghost-e.com

This situation was different. Someone... Or SOME THING, was trying to manifest itself, and right in the middle of my bedroom. All I could do was watch, and wait.

The mist was a blinding white, and my room was lit up as though I had filled the room with candlelight. I shuddered under the covers, and they were no longer keeping me warm. It was as though I was growing colder, from the inside-out.

By the time I didn't think I could tolerate it any longer, a pair of eyes appeared in the upper corner of my room. They were almond shaped, and the brightest blue I had ever seen. At first, I didn't fear the apparition. After all, it was just a pair of harmless eyes staring down at me.

I called out, "What do want". My voice sounded muffled, like I was yelling through cotton. It kind of surprised me to hear my voice sounding so tinny. Whoever... Or what ever this thing was, I got no answer.

Calling out a little louder now, I said, "You have not been invited into my house, leave now by the power and glory of Jesus Christ"

This is when it got ugly. The eyes went from a docile, beautiful blue... To a fiery red. The "thing" squinted in anger, and the room started to shake. I knew I was dealing with a Demon, and I spoke the Lords Prayer.

When I got a few words into prayer, the evil entity fell toward my bed. I was alarmed, but not too upset, as I said... Stuff like this happens to me quite often. Demons are liars, deceitful, and tricksters. They will do anything they can to turn you away from your belief system.

My belief system is pretty solid, and I know the Power of God is there for me. If things like this are happening to you, you better get ready. It is an ongoing journey, with regular attacks.

Anyhow, these fiery red eyes swooped at me to intimidate me, make me stop using the words THEY (Demonic) hate to hear. Of course, I was on my knees by this point, and when I feel the strength of prayer entering me, I could move mountains!.

The room got worse, before it got better, but it wasn't long before it all stopped. The mist was gone, the red, angry eyes, all of it...gone. DEFEATED.

I walked the house and did a cleansing. I still wonder, what the visual of blue eyes was all about, but I don't give it too much thought. Too many other dragons to slay. I'll think about it tomorrow... maybe.

Other hauntings by ghostseer

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostseer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ghostseeker9 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-09)
I agree with everything you said about demons. I haven't encountered a demon yet, but I'm preparing myself for when I have to confront one. If you you have tips on how to make a demon go away, email me at
Men-Of-Letters [at] outlook.com
Chaos (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-15)
well it is a interesting story I have to say. Well at least it was easily banished from your home. Good luck with future spirits.
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-08)
Will check it out when I have some free time... Life is pretty complicated these days with all my editing... Just posted some new photos on my blog. Check em' out...Blessings, Ghostseer 😊
happy (3 stories) (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-27)
Hi I have posted a story on here titled the strange presence in my mums house. She saw something in her room with blue eyes. The bluest eyes she had ever seen. Other stuff happened as well like her getting thrown, pocked, what ever it was scared her. Have a read and tell me what you think ❤
ghostfreak14 (2 stories) (44 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-25)
no offense but that kind of sounded like you imagined it, but I do believe you and I have to say that is amazing, I would have been teriffied,
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-17)
Choluteca: Sometimes I don't feel so brave, but I try not to give in to fear. That is always a bad thing to do. It empowers entities when we become afraid. Blessings for reading and commenting! Ghostseer
Cholulteca (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-17)
You are so brave Ghostseer!, I'm not sure what I would have done but certainly I would have been scared to the bone! 😭
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-16)
Lots of stuff I would rather not remember, but in this attack... It was obvious this wasn't a deceased individual. It went from interesting... To scary. I am a tough cookie though!...I don't fear a whole lot, and I think I kind of freak them out when I stand up to them. I don't like experiencing these attacks, but what can you do?...Blessings, Ghostseer
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-16)
Ghostseer welcome back. That was a chilling encounter!

I know there are certain things we don't want to recall-things we are instead more than willing to let them "fade away" but I was wondering... Did you sense at any time during this "attack" that what you were dealing with was not the spirit of a deceased? From your descriptions it sounded much more than a "bully".

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: