You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Big Blue

Real Ghost Stories

Big Blue

 

On February 26 and 29, 2012, I dreamed my daughter had a baby boy. In one of the dreams, I saw her sitting in her floor, leaning up against her bed, giving him a bottle. All I could see of him was his black hair and a blue outfit. Well, as life happens, she and her boyfriend at the time parted ways and I thought her path changed and that was the end of those particular dreams.

February 24, 2014, my daughter had a baby boy. And, yes, he has black hair. When he was about a week old I told him I dreamed about him.

My daughter has always wanted a baby girl (heaven help us LOL). So, of course, when she found out she was pregnant, I asked her if she wanted me to try and find out what the sex of the baby was. She said yes. Now, knowing how much she wanted a baby girl, I believe I influenced what I am about to tell you next.

I had a crystal in the shape of a donut that I wore as a necklace, which was a gift from our zzsgranny. In September 2013, I decided to it to see if it would tell me the sex of the baby. Using it as a pendulum, I asked for the crystal's sign for yes and it went the direction of N/S; no was E/W. These were big swings, not little "is this really the crystal doing this?" kind of of swings. Easily the length of a pencil swings.

After determining the yes/no signs, I asked if my eyes are green (my eyes are brown LOL). Wide swing to my left and right (E/W). I thanked the crystal and said it could stop. When it did, I thanked it again. Then I asked if the baby was a girl. Without hesitation, the crystal gave me the sign for yes (N/S). Again I thanked the crystal, said it could stop, I thanked it again and said it had answered my questions. I told my daughter the results of the crystal readings and, as expected, she was happy, if a little hesitant to accept the readings with complete confidence as she'd never seen or heard of this being done before.

Some of y'all know I meditate, and I've mentioned in some comments that I receive messages in various ways. One way is through mediation. Now, not that I didn't have faith in the crystal but I guess I wanted clarification, so when meditating I would ask what my daughter was having. I would get nothing in response to my question. Absolutely nothing. It was quiet. I started to believe I/we weren't meant to know until her ultrasound, which was okay. If I was meant to know, they would tell me.

In October 2013, one night while I was meditating and I asked what my daughter was having, I heard "Big Blue". Admittedly somewhat confusing to me, but no mistaking those words. Another night when I asked what she was having, I saw shades of blue. Since I had already told my daughter the results of the crystal reading, I didn't say anything to her when I heard and saw these messages. Not until she said she really wished she knew what she was having. I asked her if she was sure and she said yes. So I told her what I had heard and saw during my meditation. She said even though she wanted a girl, she was fine with the baby being a boy. She didn't even question that I might be wrong. When she had her ultrasound appointment, the tech asked if we had any guesses what she was having. We (her sisters, my daughter and I) all said a boy. Ultrasound proved us right LOL.

Now the point of this little story is recently, for whatever reason, the words Big Blue rang in my ears. Why, I wondered, would I be thinking about that now? My grandson is five months old. Then it hit me! I am so dumb sometimes LOL When my grandson was born the maternity staff said he was the biggest baby born in our hospital in a long time. Everyone (I'm using that term loosely LOL) had to stop in my daughter's room to see him. Granted, he wasn't huge by any means... 9 lbs. 5 oz. I guess they'd just had little babies born for so long that to see one his size amazed (or amused?) them.

It only took me 9 months to figure out that my guides had given me the complete message - Big (9 lbs 5 oz, biggest baby at our hospital in a long time) Blue (boy). I guess it's a good thing they have patience with me LOL

Other hauntings by Miracles51031

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Miracles51031, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
8 years ago (2016-05-17)
eflstone - I will be sure and let you know 😊 I would love to be able to write... Coherently LOL But I write like I talk, and with my hands πŸ˜†
elfstone810 (227 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-05-17)
Miracle, Thank you! I'd love to know what you think.

I'm working on a ghost story now. I've been reading this site a lot lately, even though I haven't commented much, because I'm trying to get the supernatural elements right.
😊
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
8 years ago (2016-05-17)
elfstone - just a side note so I thought it better to move it to one of my experiences. I'm going to download one of your stories. Just haven't decided which one yet LOL
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-08-29)
notjustme - ah, moving. Well acquainted with that adventure LOL Big Blue is now 18 months old and his personality changes every day. I had to buy a new mouse for the computer yesterday because he refuses to leave it alone. Bought wireless this time πŸ˜† Thanks for asking about him and as I said, welcome back 😊
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-29)
Miracles! Thank you for the nice warm welcome back. I have been busy with a recent move to another city and adjusting to the new surroundings. Plenty of trees and water, I can't complain 😊. I too have had you guys on my mind, hope all is well with you. Btw, how is Mr. Big Blue?
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-06)
Sam - I'll probably never know either so I just appreciate the pictures and the artists 😊 Sometimes not knowing is better than knowing LOL
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-06)
Yeah there are a lot of pictures like these they are still amazing. Though I have trouble determining which ones are real and which ones aren't, it takes a lot of a talent to make pictures like the one at on link. Nature can make faces, but are they a coincidence or do they mean something? I don't know, I probably never will.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-06)
Sam - I've seen so many pictures like this on Facebook. They may not be real, but they are extraordinary 😊
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-06)
Hey miracles, there really isn't a face in this picture but EVERYONE sees one. 😁

Http://www.soulseeds.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/tree-face.jpg
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-01)
notjustme - oh that would have been awful; funny, but awful πŸ˜† I swear I think I fell for this two years in a row πŸ˜†
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-01)
oh you guys! Hahaha got me good! I was about to call my computer guy ahahaha touche touche ❀ πŸ˜†
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-04-01)
notjustme - Happy April Fool's Day πŸ˜† Everything will be back to normal tomorrow, hang in there πŸ˜†
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-01)
ok that got weird... Something isn't right with my computer...that's not what I meant to say. I shall email. What I am typing isn't coming up right... Virus maybe...
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-01)
Hi MODS- I have a very odd request, well not really lol... But in my profile, my Bob Marley quote says "some "clown" feel the rain, others just get wet"- I've checked it and in my account it says "some "PEOPLE", but for some reason when I go look at it, it keeps saying clown. I tried to edited it but it remains the same πŸ˜•. IS there any way a MOD can help edit that for me? It's really bugging me 😨. Pretty please and a huge thank you!
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-03-18)
honghiff - thank you very much 😊 I think he's adorable, but I'm probably a bit prejudiced πŸ˜†
honghiff (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-18)
Looking at the picture of your grandson and going "What a cute baby!" 😁
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-03-13)
Miracles - That's nice to hear. HAhahaa I know what you mean when babies are very expressive and talking like they make sense. Too cute.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-03-12)
notjustme - you have no idea how much I needed to read those words today ❀

Big Blue turned one a couple weeks ago and is walking everywhere LOL. He is very opinionated and very expressive when baby talking. My daughter and I swear he's telling us off sometimes πŸ˜†

Thank you so much for those kind words. Today's been a rough one and I needed something like this to help ❀
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-12)
Thanks guys I appreciate it. And words words words words words words
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-11)
sorry to intrude girls, and nothing related to what you're talking about, but I was actually thinking of big blue recently and wanted to ask how's the little man doing? Sometimes I go look at his picture when I am having a crappy day 😊
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-03-11)
ifi,
I wish I had some magic words to make you feel better. I do understand where you're coming from - honest.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-03-11)
I completely understand that. I used to try and comment on most stories, even if it was to say, "There's nothing I can say to help" or something like that considering the 50 character requirement LOL But over the past year, I've commenting very little on stories unless I feel I need to.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2015-03-11)
No they didn't tell me -cries in a corner; They don't like me!

Just messing. It just irks me sometimes like I am doing what I was assigned to do and I get negative points because of it is high rude and juvenile is all I was getting at. I don't comment anymore because of trolls unless I feel a person needs help.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-03-11)
Okay, moved this to one of my stories just in case there is further conversation not related to the o/p's story.

At one time I think I received negative karma points from a couple different members just because I was breathing πŸ˜† I got to where I was keeping track of how many I'd lose in a day. Funny thing was, most of the time I lost far more points in a day than I commented LOL

And yes, ifi, val is right. All mods lose points. It's part of the job description, didn't they tell you? πŸ˜‰
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-01-10)
BJJ - we'll have to keep it just between the 3 of us πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Lemony Snickett! 50 character limit!
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-10)
Ladies, c'mon, if you call me by a man's name I'll have to start over from scratch on convincing everyone I'm a woman lol.
*looks nervously around, hiding from notjustme*
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-10)
Val - lol maybe we can get the Administrator to post it on the front page as Ben aka BJJ suggested, revised to read whole dang salt shaker πŸ˜†
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-10)
Sometimes, I feel that some claims made, need not only a grain of salt, but the whole dang shaker.
I agree with 'Ben' πŸ˜‰, I mean BJJ, that really should be on the home page.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-01-10)
Thanks, BJJ 😊 I know we hope that our members realize this, but we do have some naive members 😐

On another note, my phone didn't like BJJ and you almost were BEN lmao!
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-10)
Well said, Miracles. That should be on the front page of the site, in bold letters, permanently.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: