You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: New House Horror

Real Ghost Stories

New House Horror

 

I moved into this house about a year and a half ago. Since moving in there have been several strange things happening. It started off slowly as these things often do.

We moved in and got settled fairly quickly. After about a month things started to disappear around the house then reappear in odd places. We attributed it to adjusting to the new house but it has continued to this day. For instance, yesterday I put my favorite bracelet on the coffee table. It disappeared and ended up under my pillow.

Six months into living here my family and I started to hear growling and scratching at the door and roof. My father and I got some anointing oil and blessed the house, which seemed to slow the activity but not quell it.

I have seen shapes moving around my house. Some are dark and menacing but others are bright. I have seen a cat that looks similar to my kitten walking around the house. At first I think it IS my cat but I soon realize that she is sitting next to me or eating.

Several months ago I was attempting to fall asleep and I felt something reach out of my mattress and start pulling me down into it. I yelled "STOP in the name of Jesus Christ" and I felt the hands retract and I bounced up off the bed as if I had flopped onto it.

A few weeks ago I was woken up by the feeling of being watched. I looked at my open bedroom door to see a hand near the top of it. The hand was a sickly whitish yellow and had long fingers. I jumped out of bed and opened my door thinking someone was inside my house. There was no one there.

My father and I renew the blessing monthly and I have crosses all over my room. Since the incident on my bed, no one has been hurt yet but my father has a cross tattooed on him and my mother and I often wear our crosses.

Other hauntings by GypsysHeart

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, GypsysHeart, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ninoburst2 (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-07)
that entity will not hurt you I love the story GypsysHeart, and Jesus Christ it there to protect your family GOD BLESS!
GypsysHeart (9 stories) (39 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-21)
It really was scary. I'm renewing the blessing often so that it doesn't have a chance to wear down. I also have crosses and bibles all over my room. I've also recently started a new job and it REALLY doesn't like that. It's trying to mess with me big time.
Trischa_D (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-18)
Wow. That is really scary. It sounds demonic to me. There is no human spirit that can mimic any living thing but what what it once was. A demonic spirit can mimic anything. Keep blessing the house and be safe. Peace and God be with you.
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-17)
Hi GypsysHeart, my god does this sound scary!

Would like to suggest you do the blessing once a week or once a fortnight for now. Speaking from experience once a month (with a cleansing ritual we use) is just enough to keep horribleness at bay but not rid it completely. Assuming it's the same with a religious blessing. Would try doing it more often, then you can switch to once monthly.
It should eventually leave you for good.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: